It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government Is Finally Ready To Release Information

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It seems to me that lately i have found that there have been alot more stuff on Aliens and UFOs lately. There has been a reopening of the Kecksberg case, strange sounds from Saturn that the Government has released, this new conference about UFOs, and a new show on discovery about searching for life on Mars. To me ist seems as if the government is readying us for the truth about extraterrestrials. Little by little they will give us tid-bits of info until they drop the bomb about life on other planets. This may be due because they know that somenthing is happening on 2012 and they know we will need alien assistance that they cannot hide. So what do you think, do i just have my hopes up?

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Shackleford]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't know.... sometimes, I think the 'craze' is over keeping believers interested, to sell a book or dvd. Both of which, have had recent big releases in the Dark Missions book breaking into the NYT best-seller list and that Out of the Blue documentary getting national airtime.... maybe that's all this recent spike in interest is, until I see some 'new' documents/footage -- I think it's all hype. But, like you mention, maybe some 2012 relation is afloat.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Project Bluebeam...we are aware of your transmission.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Good call, haven't thought of that one recently.... 100777.com...

....nwo takeover, false-flagged....

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
I don't know.... sometimes, I think the 'craze' is over keeping believers interested, to sell a book or dvd. Both of which, have had recent big releases in the Dark Missions book breaking into the NYT best-seller list and that Out of the Blue documentary getting national airtime.... maybe that's all this recent spike in interest is, until I see some 'new' documents/footage -- I think it's all hype. But, like you mention, maybe some 2012 relation is afloat.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by anhinga]

What is Dark Missions or Out of the Blue? I haven't heard of them before. I will do a search soon.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
They are scaring us. They are probably getting ready to stage the false flag Alien attack. All these recent talks of UFOs and Aliens and then out of nowhere some of these "UFOs" attack us somewhere. It all makes perfect sense... a lot of people aren't buying the whole terrorism thing as much as they used to, but how could anyone not be scared of a supposed alien invasion?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Something is brewing and its not a pot of nice french roast Folders either.

I agree totally with you Diplomat, there have been 'wars and rumors of wars', for sometime now. The feint at disclosure, the re-opening of old cases..and general brew-ha-ha and escalated hype IN INCREMENTS to de-sensitize the general public.

We are sensitive to the escalation, being that we here, are in the fore front of breaking news in this field as ATS members, and most of us read up on this and other subjects of interest daily. So of course we are going to notice even the slightest push, trick or gimmick tossed down the "Ufology pipe". Watch for a real false flag operation. (IMBO) in my biased opinion.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shackleford

Oh, ok.....your thread title is a bit misleading. Once I got into your post and then discovered that you say they are "readying" us. Soooo....then this is all just your opinion, correct?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
They are scaring us. They are probably getting ready to stage the false flag Alien attack. All these recent talks of UFOs and Aliens and then out of nowhere some of these "UFOs" attack us somewhere. It all makes perfect sense... a lot of people aren't buying the whole terrorism thing as much as they used to, but how could anyone not be scared of a supposed alien invasion?

I agree. This just seems like a scheme to "condition" us on the reality of ET's, so when the false flag occurs, people won't be overwhelmingly astounded by the "savior" race.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don't understand why they would stage an alien attack. It seems to me that the only reason they would do this is to ready us even more in case of a real attack or just more conditioning until they say that there are several alien races we are in contact with.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Who is this "THEY" you speak of? Do you think Fife Symington and the people he brought to the press club were put up to it by a covert group who has an elaborate, calculated plan to slowly release to the public what they know about UFOs?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shackleford
I don't understand why they would stage an alien attack. It seems to me that the only reason they would do this is to ready us even more in case of a real attack or just more conditioning until they say that there are several alien races we are in contact with.

I'll tell you why....

READ THIS

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by christian952

I thought Steven Greer had been widely discredited
I am inclined to disbelieve anything Steven Greer has to say.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The USA government lies to their own people on every level.

Why would they start telling the truth about Aliens and UFO's?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
the title of this post seems a bit misleading, you were making a statement that the Government is ready..but the body of your post is merely a question which has been covered countless times. I really dont see what new info your adding to this other than to draw posts for yourself. Im not being hostile but if you just looked thru the forum here you'd see many posts similar to yours with as much information (none at all) IMHO

It seems to me that lately i have found that there have been alot more stuff on Aliens and UFOs lately. There has been a reopening of the Kecksberg case, strange sounds from Saturn that the Government has released, this new conference about UFOs, and a new show on discovery about searching for life on Mars. To me ist seems as if the government is readying us for the truth about extraterrestrials. Little by little they will give us tid-bits of info until they drop the bomb about life on other planets. This may be due because they know that somenthing is happening on 2012 and they know we will need alien assistance that they cannot hide. So what do you think, do i just have my hopes up?

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Shackleford]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I am very sorry. My title is very misleading, i would change it but i do not have the option to any longer. Coul someone please inform me of the happenings of yesterdays UFO conference?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I may be wrong

but I don't think our government is gonna admit
to any such thing .... if it did, do you realize the
amount of info that would be requested world-wide
from it's citizens under the freedom of info act?
It would take decades for the government to fill
those requests, if it ever did at all

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The Government Is Finally Ready To Release Information

Hi Shackleford,
Which government agency?

From last weekend's Larry King broadcast it seems like it's the CIA which might have whatever intel there is.

If "government" were to "come clean" on what is known [by the government], which government agency would be the releaser of such information? Would it most likely be the Department of Energy, of DHS, maybe?

Is it likely that any release of information would be as a followup to the CNN UFO News conference?

Thanks, Shackleford, for starting the thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
They don't have to stage an alien attack.

All they would have to do is admit that aliens have indeed been abducting people, they don't know why or how to stop them, ergo we should militarize space.

But if we aren't the first nation to militarize space, we will have to anyway after the Chinese and the Russians do.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
All they would have to do is admit that aliens have indeed been abducting people, they don't know why or how to stop them,

Wasn't the abductions part of the Grenada Treaty ???
or am I wrong ?? Or would the government even admit to the
Grenada Treaty as it would implicate their allowing aliens
to harm citizens. That would be like conspiracy to kidnapping
wouldn't it ???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join