It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government Is Finally Ready To Release Information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta115

Originally posted by Riposte
All they would have to do is admit that aliens have indeed been abducting people, they don't know why or how to stop them,

Wasn't the abductions part of the Grenada Treaty ???
or am I wrong ?? Or would the government even admit to the
Grenada Treaty as it would implicate their allowing aliens
to harm citizens. That would be like conspiracy to kidnapping
wouldn't it ???

I'm not sure I accept your premise. I'm not aware of any concrete evidence for the Grenada Treaty aside from some outlandish stories from suspect sources.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
personally, i think that info on aliens and ufos is so scattered among the different government agencies...that full disclosure all at once is impossible. the cia is holding some, army has some, navy, air force, fbi, dia, nsa, etc etc.and because a lot of those organizations are in the business of keeping secrets, , who's gonna be the first to "spill the beans"?

not to mention the "panic of citizenry", and "destruction of organized religion" aspects to it. i think if stuff starts to "officially" come out, it won't be the whole she-bang...and it may be ridiculed by all the other alphabet agencies to protect the status quo. lord knows enough secrets have leaked already from unofficial sources...and you see how thats treated.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I agree. "Disclosure" as far as the Govt. is concerned will probably never happen. The same old "we are not in the UFO business" excuse will be used over and over again as it has for the last 30 years. Remember that the Air force and the Dept. of Defense have done a great job of making this issue into tabloid garbage and a source of ridicule for years. "Disclosure" is really between us. We cant rely on the Govt. for anything truthful anymore, they treat us like mice who will do what they tell us. As for their ability to keep secrets its not real good as you can see by the thousands and thousands who are interested in this phenomenon as well as believe that there are numerous coverups since Roswell.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If NASA announces something amazing even next year about the possibilities of life, then there might be more evidence to a full disclosure in 2012....they say there is ice on mars......water on Europa, and so on.......

although you really think they 're gonna go from the possible of evidence of water on mars to aliens in spacecraft in just 4 years......i think the disclosure will take much muchhh longer......20-30 years at least....i want it to happen in 2012, but i don't see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join