It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stop with the crazy claims!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I know that somethings are a bit fishy about 911 and events surrounding it but come on! some of the claims that people make a just so stupid, the worst was the no planes theory, how could you have a hologram in broad daylight! one started by a super moderator was ridiculous, when one guy aked him some questions, all his aswers where only backed up by the logic that he must be right, i can't remeber it now but if anyone finds it please link it because it was unbelievable! I'm fine with 911 theories but plz make sure they fall within the boundries of reason!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by open mind

I know that somethings are a bit fishy about 911 and events surrounding it but come on! some of the claims that people make a just so stupid, the worst was the no planes theory, how could you have a hologram in broad daylight!

Thanks for the post open mind. Although I know it seems far fetched but the fact is that there were no planes crashed on 911 either into the WTC or the Pentagon or the field in Shanksville.

It was a PsyOp. An illusion. Like something you would see in Las Vegas but on a much larger scale.

Holographs, while seeming not possible to the average guy, are in fact, possible, real, and used to make people believe that 2 Boeing 767's crashed into the WTC.

That people don't believe holographs exist and in fact believe that 2 airliners crashed into the World Trade Center is a measure of their absolute and unqualified success.

Your question of how holographs could be projected in broad daylight is a good one. I don't know how it is accomplished but then I am not qualified in that field and all I know is that the results have been spectacular.

Last Thursday night I had dinner with a scientist friend of mine who told me that holographs can not only project an image, but heat and sound as well.

So while you propose the idea that holographs and the no planes theory is 'stupid' there are those that not only know it was real but know exactly how it was technically possible.

Many thanks for your thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the post 'open mind'. The truth is very little to nothing makes sense of that day. I wish I could say otherwise.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
John, I hate to disappoint you and your new found hologram theory but I have a good friend who lives in NY and worked for the port authority that day and was one block from the buildings when they collapsed. They were real planes and some of the engines parts were found on the ground in bad shape. My friend lost many very good friends that day, He still today is traumatized from the crap he seen that day so you and others do this nation a dis-service by making these ridiculous claims about the planes hitting the trade center. That we do know did happen. We know that the whole trade center complex sat on the same foundation. When the two towers collapsed it blew out most of the supports for building 7 and thats why it came down.
I believe the op made this post right after some clown made a post about hydrogen bombs taking down the towers. That by far is the most ridiculous post I have seen yet and yes I'm also tired of crap like that discrediting ATS. Hey thats sounds just like your trees on the moon theory!!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

...I'm fine with 911 theories but plz make sure they fall within the boundries of reason!

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

People believe what they need to in order to get by from day to day, for their world to make sense. It's called closure. If someone's worldview requires the buildings to have been devoured by giant hamsters for the glory of Xemu, in order to achieve closure, then they are going to believe giant hamsters devoured those towers.

People then start with their beliefs, and then work to prove those beliefs, mostly to themselves, to justify a nice clean closure, and then to others, to reinforce that justifcation from outside of themselves. If others believe the same thing, then they cannot truly be wrong, right?

Some people believe the official story. The idea that terrorists hijacked four planes and proceded to launch an unprecedented attack against us in retaliation for crimes both real and imagined, is nice, clean, efficient, and easy to achieve closure with. They can continue living their daily lives, being patriotic, and supporting their country, firm in the belief that we were right, they were wrong, and we're trying to protect freedom.

Some people believe the primary opposing theory, that the government did it (the hows, whys, whats, whens, etc, all vary considerably), and this allows them to achieve easy, efficient closure with the belief that the government has grown too large and powerful, is controlled by a secret society, and/or is forced to act ruthlessly and harshly in order to support an increasingly oil-hungry populace and establish empirehood. They can continue living their daily struggle against The Man, firm in the belief that we were right, they were wrong, and we're trying to protect freedom.

Some people believe the sideline theories, too numerous to count, too varied to begin to describe, because it is an easy, efficient way to achieve closure with their greater world view of aliens being in league with the government, or at war with them, or the lizard people, or Atlanteans, or the psychic vampires, or bases orbiting Saturn, or whatever the person has chosen as their personal incarnation of evil or unknowable, to represent that which is wrong with man and causes such inhumanity. They believe the attack on the towers is proof of humanity's struggle against X. They use this closure to continue living their daily lives, working to expose X for what it really is, that we are right, they are wrong, and we're trying to protect freedom.

Are you starting to see the bigger picture now?

The truth is, until someone can present undeniable, ironclad proof that no one with a shred of brain can dispute, people are going to believe what they need to about 9/11 in order justify the rest of their belief system, and continue living their daily lives, secure in the knowledge that we are right, they are wrong, and we're trying to protect freedom.

They will argue for pages on end, they will debate to the Nth degree, and some will even change the beliefs of others, but ultimately the true measure of a theory's worth is not how "crazy" the claim is, but rather how well the evidence stands up to cross examination and the beliefs of others.

[edit on 11/10/2007 by thelibra]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

It does sound like interesting technology...holographs that emit sound and heat. But testing it on your own people...and the test being an event that would harm your own citizens for purposes of (place what you believe here).

Plus, I would assume the expense of creating that technology would be grand. Wouldn' it be cheaper to just fly a plane into the building?

But then again, disinfo is everywhere, from childrens books to ATS.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for the post open mind. Although I know it seems far fetched but the fact is that there were no planes crashed on 911 either into the WTC or the Pentagon or the field in Shanksville.

it is not yet a fact it is a theory not trying to be sarky

Holographs, while seeming not possible to the average guy, are in fact, possible, real, and used to make people believe that 2 Boeing 767's crashed into the WTC.

Plz don't patronize me, i may only be 13 but i do know about holograpths and that thry aren't magic

That people don't believe holographs exist and in fact believe that 2 airliners crashed into the World Trade Center is a measure of their absolute and unqualified success.

Your question of how holographs could be projected in broad daylight is a good one. I don't know how it is accomplished but then I am not qualified in that field and all I know is that the results have been spectacular.

You see here we go again you and your results, i would have no problem with you saying these things if you handed me some proof but before you do please don't base your opinions on the fact that it happened

Last Thursday night I had dinner with a scientist friend of mine who told me that holographs can not only project an image, but heat and sound as well.

So while you propose the idea that holographs and the no planes theory is 'stupid' there are those that not only know it was real but know exactly how it was technically possible.

Well please share this proof with us please!!! enlighten me.

Your entirely welcome

Mod Edit: BB Code.

Mod Note: ATS Handbook – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

here).

Plus, I would assume the expense of creating that technology would be grand. Wouldn' it be cheaper to just fly a plane into the building?

YES! a vey good point, thanks Tomis [i asume your names Thomas] and antother point is why? what advantages did it have, no evidence maybe.
Also, if it was only a hologram, is there eny evidence of people going in the building to plant the bombs that would have been needed or; i'm assuming to make hologram this big and in broad daylight the machine would have had to have been big, did anyone see anything. and also how do you explain the shrapnel. Phew, typing makesd me tierd!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sorry I edit because I forgot to make this Reply to openmind.

What's so crazy about them? Can you prove it 's not true. Some people don't believe in holograms because they've never seen one. But what if somebody has? Just because it sounds outrageous doesn't mean it couldn't happen. Besides if we couldn't hear all sides of the story and think for ourselves then I guess we would all be zombies and do everything the same and our boring lifes would never have any excitement and we would soon die because we all made the same mistake. So chill out and keep an open mind and try to think outside the box. You know they're trying to keep us in that box, don't you?

[edit on 11/10/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'm fine with 911 theories but plz make sure they fall within the boundries of reason!

What is the people behind it DELIBERATELY made sure that the truth DOES NOT fall within the boundaries of reason? Does this mean we should not THINK about it?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
One man's crack-pot theory is another man's brilliant revelation.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
if you want to here some real wack jobs and there claims, check out a super hero thread, its almost like a bunch of five year olds that just watched the x-men

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I dont have a problem with the hologram theory at all. I have a hesitation to imagine that our fellow humans in government and administration have gone down to a level of wickedness where they would conspire to fool the whole world.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

John,

What a brave new world you talk about, but unfortunately without solid evidence it is up there with the tooth fairy as to the possibilities you speak of. If by chance what you say is true along with all your other theories then the human race is either totally screwed with no chance to overcome such technological advances or we are about to enter a phase of exsistance that will explode us on to a whole new frontier.

In the case of 9/11, the Iraq war or everything else we deem important at this point in time is all meaningless since what you talk about is the end of the human race as we know it, good or bad. Because of that there is really no point in debating anything if what you say is the real truth. The big question is should I cash out my 401k now and have one hell of a weekend in Las Vegas before the end of what is surly the end of our reality.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Just how much proof do you need? Really, There cant be anymore proof that planes did hit the towers. I'm not disputing anything else but that is something that has been shown to be true. Two real planes did hit the towers period, To deny that fact after six years of seeing all the evidence is why many people get angry with people who question 9/11. They ignore what is fact and say the whole thing is BS.
A good person I know had Attas car repoed for goodness sakes and that person seen the incriminating evidence in the trunk as well.
I think someone posting that hydrogen bomb brought down the towers is ignorance at best when one hydrogen bomb would have wiped out the whole of NY city. We at ATS are about denying ignorance right? If something is even remotely possible then I and know one here would care if it is posted but some of us get tired of the ridiculous stuff.
Just my 2 cents!!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't think there will ever be enough evidence found to prove any of the theories and ideas that have been talked about for the last 6 years, including the "official story". There will always be unanswered questions and this alone will allow theories to continue to be debated and discussed.

Unless someone comes up with a time travel device and goes back to that morning and sets up a bunch of video cameras all over the inside and the outside of the buildings the world will probably never know for sure who, why and what exactly caused this disaster.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by open mind

Not to offend you but this thread seems more like a rant than anything with substance.
I understand you don't agree with the hologram theory but what are "some" of the other claims you think are "stupid"?If you care to list those claims I'd appreciate an intelligent reason why you think they are stupid.
You state that a moderator made a post or thread yet you don't provide the topic or the link to it.None of us can do your homework and I mean that in a respectful manner.Lastly, who are you or any of to decide what the boundaries of of "reason" are?
I've come across some tough and critical thinkers on several forums and ATS has to have some, if not most of the best critical thinkers going.
You'll have a hard time debating folks here if you can't back up what you state.
If you think a particular theory is in error please post an appropriate link so we can read and come to our own conclusion or ponder the matter further.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Please stop with the crazy claims!

I am with you a 100% my friend. But you have to understand why these ridiculous "conspiracy theories" exist. In order to let you understand the reason for all these ridiculous claims I invite you to read my post to that effect. Read the first 3 posts of the thread which are really the 3 parts of the same post.

The Dummies Guide To The "No-Planer Theory"

As you study the events of 9/11 you probably wonder how people are allowed to open web sites and make movies which expose the truth of 9/11. You probably tell yourself that if we were correct, they CIA or FBI would probably kill us or find some other way to silence us. But when you think about it, that's a ridiculous claim. There are millions and millions of us, verbal, loud and determined, on the net and on the streets too. If we all suddenly died of a car accident that would make us all look very suspicious. If I die tomorrow of a weird suicide people would suddenly think that maybe I was right about some of the stuff I wrote.

So the spooks don't have to kill us all, in fact that would help the truth movement if a bunch of us all died tomorrow. But the best way to discredit us is the infiltrate the movement and feed it with a bunch of false claims, ridiculous theories and false evidence. Eventually those who are trying to research for themselves, as you are doing, will come across those no-planers and holograms and other wacky theories. And all of a sudden they will think to themselves that these "conspiracy theorists" are all nut jobs, shrug their shoulders and walk away from ever trying to find out for themselves what really happened.

Just read the article I submitted above, that should answer a lot of your concerns and I wrote it for people like you who are new to the truth movement.

And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I talked to many people that were in the towers, and I really have to take a deep breath around here sometimes, because they told me about the jets hitting the towers, the sound of it, the screams, the bodies flying everywhere, people cut in half, and posters around here make up holograph theories just to improive their brand name as an internet expert, and it frankly makes me sick.

What's most galling is the utter lack of evidence, and the conviction that they are right. They don't propose a theory, they state facts

it amazes me we are only 6 years removed, and the human loss that day the kooks totally have forgotten the suffering and the people jumping out of windows to avoid the fires.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by open mind

Open Mind, I gave you a star and a flag for your opening post. You are a smart guy and your opening post shows that you can differentiate the truth from the bullpoo.

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join