It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stop with the crazy claims!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Personally the best way to undermine the 9/11 truth movement to to add a ton of crazy theory's. No plane, missiles instead of planes, micro nukes and unfortunately the list can continue, does nothing but hurt the search for the truth. It hurts the credibility of the whole truth movement.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
What's most galling is the utter lack of evidence, and the conviction that they are right. They don't propose a theory, they state facts

it amazes me we are only 6 years removed, and the human loss that day the kooks totally have forgotten the suffering and the people jumping out of windows to avoid the fires.

Whats galling to me is 6 years later and people still believe the official story when its been proven time and agian it is missing or left out a lot of information. How can people still believe what the media tells them?

Maybe you can explain why so many first responders are comming together to speak out against the official story? Or why government and military people speak out against the official story even at the risk of losing thier jobs and even being jailed?

[edit on 10-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup

Ha!! Funny guy! I pooped my pants I was laughing so hard

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by open mind

I agree with you 100 percent. These 9/11 conspiracy theories are complete rubbish and total lunacy which includes the ridiculous hologram theory.

I guess the people inside the buildings who actually saw the planes coming towards the building were actually seeing a hologram. Please.....

As another poster mentioned, I guess the plane parts that were found must have been planted there.

Also, what happened to all the people that supposedly were on those flights? So the people calling their loved ones from the plane to say what was happening must have also been a hologram? I had no idea that hologram technology has progressed to the point where holograms can book a flight and make phone calls.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My opinion is that people who are sincere about discussing the problems surrounding 9/11 should think twice before clicking certain threads. I have come to believe there are certain people engaged in intentional distractive tactics so that we talk about holograms and such instead of what is important.

That's my opinion.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
I agree with you 100 percent. These 9/11 conspiracy theories are complete rubbish and total lunacy which includes the ridiculous hologram theory.

Then you should have no problem showing some good physcial evidence and official reports to debate the conspiracy theories and support the official story.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by open mind
...but come on! some of the claims that people make a just so stupid, the worst was the no planes theory, how could you have a hologram in broad daylight!

You are right, please stop with the crazy claims.

I've been studying this no-plane theory a lot lately and have yet to come across a no-planer that believes holograms were used. As far as I can tell, very few of the few no-planers at the time ever held that theory and that was in the beginning when the theory was still developing.

If you are going to attack a theory, please attack the current ones, not ones that died a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't believe in the hologram theory either, but I am saying it's possible. What we don't know is what can defeat us. I saw planes crashing into the towers on 9/11 as did a video camera on the ground. But is that what we saw or what our minds saw? The sad thing about the whole situation is that no matter what you say or saw there is always gonna be a strawman's version. The 9/11 Mysteries will always be a mystery, just like Norman Jean.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

I'm not saying it's impossible either, just that, as far as I can tell, no no-planer I know currently has the hologram theory high on their list of possible theories.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Then you should have no problem showing some good physcial evidence and official reports to debate the conspiracy theories and support the official story.

Are you serious?
So you have not seen the video of the planes flying into the buildings?
So you have not heard the people who actually saw the planes hit the building live?
My point is that you have to prove your point. I'm sorry, but it does not work like the way you suggest. Since you are making the accusation that what everyone saw and heard that day is NOT what they actually saw and heard, YOU must provide the proof and not the other way around.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Are you serious?
So you have not seen the video of the planes flying into the buildings?
So you have not heard the people who actually saw the planes hit the building live?
My point is that you have to prove your point. I'm sorry, but it does not work like the way you suggest. Since you are making the accusation that what everyone saw and heard that day is NOT what they actually saw and heard, YOU must provide the proof and not the other way around.

Oh i see, everyone else has to post evidence but people that still believe the official story do not. Thats the biggest sign that you have no real evidence to support the official story

So videos of planes flying into buildings does not prove what planes they were.

Witnesses like at the Pentagon could not agree on what they saw and some admitted they were told later it was a 757. These witnesses testimony would not hold up in court.

We have no actual videos or photos of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

We have no FBI or NTSB reports matching any parts found to any of the 9/11 aircraft.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'm trying to figure out why this thread is turning into another hologram thread.
My guess is that it's the weakest link in the chain and people like to pounce on that theory.So far it's neither a proven or debunked theory given the lack of evidence on both sides but I remain open to all opinions.
I'm still waiting to hear what all the other crazy claims are.My opinion is that the Official story is the crazy claim.
Aside from small pieces of debris at the Pentagon, PROVE that a Boeing aircraft hit it.Wouldn't an engine or other parts have a serial number?Cars do.
PROVE to me that jet fuel can somehow burn hot enough to weaken every single/truss/column/joist/floor and cause those floors to simultaneously and instantaneously give way to the floors below.
Please explain the near free fall speed and symmetrical collapse of WTC 1,2 & 7.
Explain the shattered glass and broken marble panels on the ground floor of WTC2 (and adjacent building)before the building collapsed.
Explain why there is no take off time for flight 77 according to BTS.
These are a few examples to illustrate the complexities and discrepancies of 9/11.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Oh i see, everyone else has to post evidence but people that still believe the official story do not.

Umm...the official story is the proof because everyone saw the planes fly into the buildings and there were people inside and outside of the buildings that saw the planes hit the buildings with their own eyes. That is the proof and the official story.

Thats the biggest sign that you have no real evidence to support the official story

See above.
Since you are making a accusation that what everyone saw with their own eyes is not fact, YOU must prove otherwise. So far, I have seen no evidence to prove otherwise.

So videos of planes flying into buildings does not prove what planes they were.

What does this have to do with anything?
At least you admit that there were planes.

We have no actual videos or photos of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

So what?

We have actual video of planes hitting the towers.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen truth
So far it's neither a proven or debunked theory given the lack of evidence on both sides but I remain open to all opinions.

This is a ludicrous statement.
Why do I have to prove that it was NOT a hologram? Sorry but it does not work this way.
The people claiming that it was a hologram need to provide proof and NOT the other way around.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Umm...the official story is the proof because everyone saw the planes fly into the buildings and there were people inside and outside of the buildings that saw the planes hit the buildings with their own eyes. That is the proof and the official story.

Since you are making a accusation that what everyone saw with their own eyes is not fact, YOU must prove otherwise. So far, I have seen no evidence to prove otherwise.

What does this have to do with anything?
At least you admit that there were planes.

So what?

We have actual video of planes hitting the towers.

No, the official story is not proof if there is no physical evidence or official reports to support the official story.

No, if you make a statement you have to provide evidence to support it. If you state the official story is proof you have to show evidence to support it.

It has to do with facts and evidence. If you state that planes hit the towers you have to show evidence to support what planes hit the towers.

So where are the videos of Flight 77 hitting the Penatagon, can you show them or not?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am tired of people using the horror of that day as a weapon to argue against whatever. Yes, people died - horribly. The fact that people died does not lend credence to any theory or argument in and of itself.

There are a lot of people who find the no-planer hologram theories about as ludicrous as the 'official story' - at this point we will never know what really happened that day so it is all a moot point regardless. I think MOST of the world believe in the LIHOP scenario, and a great deal of people believe that there was some form of engineering involved - especially given the historical trend of the CIA and warmongering administrations of old.

To me, it will always be as simple as looking at a golfer's jet not responding to the radio and within 15 minutes being shadowed by two F-16s, compared to hour after hour of passenger airliners obviously deviating from their course, being crashed into the nation's landmarks at different times, and not a single response from a muilti-trillion dollar highly trained and effective military force to any of it. If you need any more proof than that, well...

Oh, and ps. to John Lear - you may want to try qualifying your statements sometimes, your posts state things as though they are the Godly truth - and the fact remains that you THINK your position is correct.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

My comment is ludicrous???
I can't believe you wrote what you did.You can claim hoax without having to provide a single shred of evidence to the contrary?
If you are a proponent of the official story then prove it's correct.Likewise goes for any other facet of the 9/11 tragedy.
If I'm going to provide an argument for my view on a particular topic, whether I agree or disagree,I'm going to provide pictures or links......something,anything, other than "your comment is ludicrous".I'm sorry but I'm going to find it hard to take you seriously in the future.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I agree that a lot of the theories concerning 9/11 are far out there, and I don't personally believe most of them. What needs to be remembered is that to most people outside of ATS pretty much everything on here is a crazy claim. That is what this site is for; for those of us who want to ponder other possibilities other than the mainstream explanation. Occasionally I find something that wasn't well thought out, or is proposed in such a preposterous way that I have to make my voice heard in counterpoint.... but in general when it comes to 9/11 issues, it is like trying to debate abortion with someone you bump into in the street. Neither person really gleans anything from the conversation... so I steer clear of 9/11 related threads in general. If this bothers you so much OP, I would suggest the same to you.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

Nope. The prevailing alternative mainstream is a controlled demo theory, with Mossad or, in my opinion, a hired team of duped Arab terrorists led by Israeli spy-(i.e. Abu Nidal) as the actual perpetrators.

I think a lot of people still cling to the LIHOP theory because they can't accept the gut-wrenching possibility that our government did the whole thing. Furthermore, they really want to believe that the Arabs are so barbarous that on their own they would hatch a plot like this. And to these people I would have to ask-cui bono? Why would the Arabs do something that would totally shoot their cause in the foot?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mentalempire
I think a lot of people still cling to the LIHOP theory because they can't accept the gut-wrenching possibility that our government did the whole thing.

No i believe more in the LIHOP theory because there is evidnece to support it (all the warnings we were given).

The MIHOP theory does not have the evidence to support it (yet).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join