It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Overlord's" Take On The Revolution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i'm concerned about one thing guys, i'm not sure to how many people this will apply to but there are people here that would probably preffer annonimity which is one of the reasons they come and post here in the first place. what would you say to them to calm their fears of being put out there in the outside world and risk being ridiculed by their peers.

I hope i'm making sense with this question as i am half aseep right now

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
WOW and

WOW and

WOW some more...

Just WOW.

Awesome stuff, it's a plesure to be a member!

MonKey

WOW

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
what would you say to them to calm their fears of being put out there in the outside world and risk being ridiculed by their peers.

There is no reason to think that you cannot continue to participate in an anonymous way. But if you provide material that makes into a TV/video production, we'll need to get a release from you... and in that case, your anonymity/privacy will be rigorously protected by us.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

One thing i like about you SO is that you usually give a quick response when you get asked a question.

But i still have to bug you about the menu design on the top of the page you guys can do a lot better than that make that look like a solid piece of steel and have the buttons light up with hover effects and its not good to have that gaping hole there after logout its just a waste of space i'd say you can place like a mini avatar there or a logo for ats bts or AP just some ideas.

I dont mean to presume to tell you what to do big guy but i just feel compeled to say something about that peace!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeddicusZulZorander

heh hosers, i didnt think anyone used that term anymore, "eh"?
I just hope when these little shindigs get going there will be one close by (Toronto would be decent, mississauga even better
)

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
Toronto would be decent, mississauga even better
)

And we'll be certain to bring in as much Tim Hortons as people can eat.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
While I haven't viewed the film yet, there's a new documentary out from The Disinformation Company about Toronto. We'll make our decision on whether or not we want to promote an event there after seeing the film.

It's called Let's All Hate Toronto.

www.disinfo.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

And drink and maybe some Bailey's Irish Cream to sweeten the coffee a bit. They really go well together.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

That documentary is hilarious. It is basically asking the rest of Canada why they don't like Toronto.

The only city in Canada that needed the military to dig them out after a snow storm. Oh the shame.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Not to big on their food but their coffee is great. Just make sure its fresh brewed, stale timmies is nasty.

The idea of a meeting sounds great and i hope it can be pulled together.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

An ATS channel! yes! I knew that would eventually happen!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
Toronto would be decent, mississauga even better
)

And we'll be certain to bring in as much Tim Hortons as people can eat.

Bah, let's just go to Hooters and get some wings.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Bah, let's just go to Hooters and get some wings.

I'm in! Let's go! Heck, I'll even drive!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
hooters in Toronto? pick me up on the way. I'm curious to see if the hooter girls in Toronto are as cheesy as the ones in Florida (the only hooters I've ever been to)

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Im down, but as the old cliche goes, who goes to hooters for the wings? I go for the big.....screen tvs...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Oh boy! Thanks, SO for putting up the video!

I'm dropping my kids off with their dad at 3:00 and I'll have the leisure to watch it then. I can hardly wait!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Lombozo, Stephen...You come to my side of the border and it won't be at hooters for you guys..
You are totally BUSTED!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Huh? What? Why can't I visit the local Canadian Preservation of Owls?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ok, im going to jump in feet first like i always do.....i missed the event ,,i was there ..i got the concept......my whole time here ive been dreaming of it ..lol ...i got's a t-shirt for my efforts. Ill brag ,cheers , i was on the ball and there for us all, we all was.. my internet took spike and i missed it live...."conspircy"...........im waiting for the dvd/video....last adjustments...Hell yes get it right ..I felt the vibe and i went with the ride...i was there did you care ?..I did

And to sum up : youve been given a voice .....keep @$%&* shouting

shall i click post?.............@%&£ it i swear

Edit: to many zzz

PPS- ATS is a golden egg ...guess what .."we the ones that lay it"

O'pps i forgot to say thanks

"party on...tanks"

[edit on 7-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
One of the refreshing things about this forum is that it's a worldwide community of ATS'ers. Will the multimedia Revolution somehow be able to take that into account ? Can we be sure ATS won't become US-centric when it comes to multimedia presentation ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join