It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pyramid pump.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

No offence dude! and I know this is Scotts forum but I happen to be here

Your theory whilst interesting

Assumes that the ancient text is both partially accurate and mainly inaccurate!!!!.... where do you see the aniamals filing into GP?

To accept your version as even vaguely credible then most of the other aspects of the story become absolute nonsense like floating for almost a year.. sending out a bird to find land etc etc?

On the other hand the fabled Moses ark of the covenant.... could easily be configured into a portable rechargable powerful electric capacitor!

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Has2b]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

Hello.

The only way that it does work, is by reading the texts in the original languages. The "English" version of the bible is like Bad cliff notes.

The animals were not animals per say. The word bhemah means "to be mute", not animal (like dog, cat, etc.) and not only that, but I said world wide. If you split up the "animals" clean and unclean into ALL the pyramids, then not a problem.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b

No offence dude! and I know this is Scotts forum but I happen to be here

Your theory whilst interesting

Assumes that the ancient text is both partially accurate and mainly inaccurate!!!!.... where do you see the aniamals filing into GP?

To accept your version as even vaguely credible then most of the other aspects of the story become absolute nonsense like floating for almost a year.. sending out a bird to find land etc etc?

On the other hand the fabled Moses ark of the covenant.... could easily be configured into a portable rechargable powerful electric capacitor!

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Has2b]

The ark of the covenant was made after the shape he (tutmoshe) saw "in the mountian". The texts are completely correct, but in order to see what they are saying you have to read them in the languages they are "sealed" in to truly understand scripture.

Check this paintings of Noah. The fire from the sacrifice is coming from the mountains....

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

Are you ready for the Ark of the Covenants purpose? Probably not, but here you go.

It was used for manufacturing "Crystal Meth" or "the anointing oil".

The Ark of the Covenant and the Batteries of Baghdad explained!

In no way does the author and/or his/her affiliates endorse the use of scheduled substances without the supervision of a registered doctor of medicine nor the manufacture thereof.

The Ark of the Covenant as it is constructed in the Bible, with the ingredients that were used, was a gold lined box or ark used to cook essential oils from pith, calamus, myrrh, sassafras, Aaron's Rod and cinnamon/cassia. Vinegar or spoiled wine acid was then added to this mixture. The introduction of copper or iron rods then caused a chemical process known as electro-chemical reduction by which the pith, calamus, myrrh, sassafras, Aaron's Rod and and cinnamon/cassia were reduced to their essential oils much like a car battery today would produce the same results if an organic material was added to the battery and then allowed to sit in the sun for just a few hours. The process described in the Bible to do this is exactly the same process used to manufacture crystal meth and many other essential oils!

Exo 30:35 And thou shalt make it a perfume, a confection after the art of the apothecary, tempered together, pure and holy:

Exo 30:36 And thou shalt beat some of it very small, and put of it beforeH the testimony in the tabernacle of the congregation, where I will meet with thee: it shall be unto you most holy.

Exo 30:37 And as for the perfume which thou shalt make, ye shall not make to yourselves according to the composition thereof: it shall be unto thee holy for the LORD.

Exo 30:38 Whosoever shall make like unto that, to smell thereto, shall even be cut off from his people.

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I feel guilty for being complicit in somewhat encouraging your derailment of thread!

Sorry all

Publicise your fantasys elsewhere and if you think Crystal meth was the object... GET immediate HELP!

edit: to correct some hasty "speldink" errors

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Has2b]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

I apologize for any thread derailment or for offending you Has2b. You had mentioned the Ark of the covenant, so I tossed that in. Most people are offended by this finding about the Ark of the Covenant. Why that is, I have no idea as people are just fine pretending that they are eating someones flesh and drinking their blood at the same time nailing the rest to a cross/ank and calling it Saviour, but tell them how the shamanic priests conducted "communing" with God and now it is a fantasy, but fantasies are just that fantasy. What I'm talking about is real and verifiable. It's the "Crystal Meth" part that really bugs people...I understand, but that doesn't change what it is.

As far as the pyramids go, do you have a better explanation as to why they are all over the globe? Heck, in Japan, there are still pyramids under water. What about the water erosion on the pyramids and the remnants of sea life in the crevices of the pyramids? OR for goodness sake, the fact that the bible translators didn't know what KEPHER meant, so they just insert "wood" and change it to Gopher, thereby hiding who we are? "Anyone hung on a tree is cursed forever"...Gopher wood included.

Do you understand how big this is? If people understood that the pyramids are the Ark of Noach (which means "rest") then they would see, we are all of the same place and "God". No more holy wars. No more religious bickering.

I'll be waiting...Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thats what manna is, and yes that is what they survived on for 40 days and 40 nights. Not only that, today's gear would be a pale shadow compared to the potency of biblical space gear made in the alchemical process with all natural organic ingredients, at the right times of the year, correct orbital spin, resonance and so on and so forth.

Abraham was an alchemist and knew and recorded what was required for the process. Needless to say, it requires advanced focus, commitment and purity of purpose. Can you u2u me the source of the quote you posted if possible?

The resistance to the widespread understanding of this is great, and the historical vacuum is revealing. Even now we must speak in code and allegory

[edit on 2008-11-8 by primamateria]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by primamateria

Hello and thanks for your reply.

People just need to start putting the pieces together and not be freaked out when they find truth...it's not always as pretty as we are told.

I wonder what people think the infamous "philosophers stone" of alchemy fame is?

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

What do you make of Thoth, The Emerald Tablets and so on? He said he built that pyramid himself with the mind. Cant remember if any works of Thoth mention anything about the actual use of the pyramid. Ive totally forgotten and need to re read stuff.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Perhaps it is I who owe you an apology. If so sorry. I will read your thread more thoroughly when time permits.

The religious aspect does not bother me at all, but have had a niece who tragically got invoved with crystal meth so I am touchy about that and certainly hope you were not endorsing its use or manufacture?

It was an interesting aside but I just felt the OP deserved that thread remained focused on the "pyramid pump"aspects.

Again apology. You probably understand ATS much better than I.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

No worries has2b. I am sorry about your niece. I lost my little sister to it, so believe me, with a broken heart do I understand your anger towards it. I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

Thanks again, Ltru

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer_X

Thanks for that I too had forgotten and was not connecting!

There is so much I don't know (and very lttle that I do) that is why I read places like these.

Interestingly Thoth claims he built it by breaking the earth force (annotated by many as being gravity) and as a record of the secrets of creation, and to send a message into "space time" and open the gate to other dimensions!!

It does seem to tie in with the later posts refering to ancient alchemy ( although i know lttle about that subject either)

It is interesting that many of the greatest scholars in history Newton Archemedies Pythagoras etc etc were all fanatical students of the GP and alchemy.

Re-reading some of that Thoth stuff, helps me understand more of what Scott is on about.

Thanks again!

Come on folks .. share more info, it is fascinating!

Edit: The harder I look, and count the amazing coincidences of Giza GP, makes me more skeptical of the othodox Eygptologist claims it was built by AE 4th Dynasty. The dating of all this seems way out, and the builders intellect beyond that possessed even by modern man.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Has2b]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I found, before my puter crashed, a 3d layout of the pyramid at giza. It was wire frame, drawn by cad or something, but you could walk the whole complex.

I will try to find that, because the more i remember looking at that, the pyramid did have kinda of a syphon setup, where walls and drops in the system...kinda like a toilet.

Here's the ones I have.

If you notice out of the 4 stars, only a representation of the sphinx or sirius is "grounded" as the north pole of the 4, yet he also faces "the great pyramid"...the 4 horsemen?

I believe that the pyramid, is a Volcano representation and isn't for the gathering of power, but the release of it. They are beacons to the dead and the dead gather there perhaps.

It is the stargate, but not to the mortal. It is the ultimate show of the living, who are able to manipulate, to the dead who are unable to manipulate, lest they enter the Vortex or the cross. The sphinx/ Jesus, is the guide, the sphinx...the pupil of the eye.

I would Imagine they are built over the last major eruption, and the rock was quarried right there.

There is this ancient fascination with Lava and Volcano that is somewhat hidden with the Egyptian. I believe they thought the sun was birthed from the earth from a Volcano. So that the sun I kinda stuck to the roof of the earth, like hot iron, glowing.

Anyway I try to find that diagram.

Peace

[edit on 10-11-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

[edit on 10-11-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

Youre welcome my friend, glad I chimed in with something useful
I havnt found anybody able to dismantle Thoth information yet so it stands solid to this day just as does the Pyramid
I had forgot about what you just mentioned about Thoth... I need to read it all again.

Im adding you by the way

Cant be here much lately Im real busy but I will get back when possible.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join