It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE REVOLUTION! highlights

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
It is a revolution when it comes to the amount of information and topics discussed in this site and the success, taking that into consideration with how long this site has manage to stay on top and attracting new members everyday from all over no only the US, I will say this place is becoming something of a phenomena.

But will it ever get too big for its own good without stepping to much into the toes of shadow interest groups?

I wonder, I imagine that a place this big will have some enemies somewhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777

Originally posted by riley
does anyone else think it's ironic revolution and celebrity are being used in the same sentence?

I agree I personally don't like the message of V, or Nov 5th being changed for marketing reasons, however, if they do not let the power players control the flow of information, then spreading knowledge does match the V thing, so who really knows.

When christianity took over celtic paganism gods and godesses were turned to saints in order to destroy those beliefs. Alternative media sources in the hands of the elite/corporartions will change the 'knowledge' to suit their own comfort levels and to 'dole out' information according to what suits them. Tom cruise? seriously?

I haven't even watched it.. not sure if I will as shmoozing with celebrities is not a revolution.. [which is a really tacky sales pitch given the blood thats been spilt in real ones] ..it's an endorecment of the oppressive 'celebrities are gods' culture. I trusted ATS and when ats uses such terms I want a live telecast of first contact or something.. not a party.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by riley]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The Donkey is back at his desk, uploading and resizing a few images for the site (the rest are going to SO for his use - not the nudies, them's mine Bill).

Anyway, meeting Simon was a blast and, contrary to his brittish background, he truly is a funny guy. The party was a success, lots of things to follow up on and lots of things in the pipeline after the last 24 hours. Anyway, rather than bore you with my words, here's Simon getting ready for his close-up.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Who is the babe touching him up....ummmm...I mean doing his makeup???

Don't you dare nick me for a one liner

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

contrary to his brittish background, he truly is a funny guy

Are you suggesting us Brits have no sense of humor, i think your getting us confused with the Germans

Ever heard the joke about the dog with metal feet, you would if it ran past ya'

[edit on 6-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Crakeur and Ice T

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Ahem........... I seem to remember someone else getting makeup on as well Bean Boy.
Yep, I had alot of explaing to do why I had makeup on my collar..........

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
the babe is the producer of Belzer's next movie. Thera. I'll find her site and post a link to it. She was a babe.

Simon started speaking by saying he was british and not funny. Got a big laugh with that joke, thus I said he was funny, even though he was a brit. If you brits had a sense of humor, I wouldn't need to explain the joke.

here's the three amigos post speaking.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

I went first, paved the way for the other clowns but I got Simon's pic up first.

When I asked her to accentuate my cheekbones she told me she'd tart me up for my late night freaky dekky later.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ice digs the blonds. That's his wife COCO sitting on the couch and the blonde to the right is the Producer/make up artist.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Belzer and Gottfried getting a bit too cozy. The last of the series is hot enough for the gossip magz.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Cool pics...if only simon would move out the way i could see what it says in the spheres lol, Ice T a real player' musta been a big event and i missed it , my internet took a nose dive into the slow lane *sobs

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
wow. so all those guys post here eh? very interesting. hello all! wish I could have been there, but maybe next year you guys can send me a ticket.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Simon comes between Gilbert and Richard

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I never knew Ice-T was into ufos and alike was he just their due to the fact the guy from law and order was their aswell. If so He's just gone in my world of rapper tv and film acting that little more hehe.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Okay, Crakeur, so who all was there? I saw Ice T, Gilbert Gottfried, Lou Reed and, of course Belzer and Marrs. (I read, in chat, that Leonard Nimoy was there, but the video feed was frozen for me at that moment.) Who else?

And are they all members?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well jedimiller you know there are enough of us ATS members that we could crash the next party.

Can you imagine a thousand people in foil hats busting through the doors?

Now that would make a statement.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yes my friend, she is indeed a highly attractive and probably a highly gifted intelligent woman also...Well versed in many disciplines...

Any links to other said lovely lady would be much appreciated

Thankyou Stephen

Peace

P.S -- Hope the big bad mods dot hit me for short posts

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Well jedimiller you know there are enough of us ATS members that we could crash the next party.

I'm there. is there going to be one up here on the west coast? LA OR San diego?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
LOL, Dizziedame. I thought about throwing on my suit and tie and crashing the party. I doubted that anybody would have let me in, though. I would have loved to have met Leonard Nimoy and Lou Reed. And Richard Belzer's producer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join