It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few pics that you guys might be ineterested in.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I found these pics while going through my bookmarks in Firefox and spent about an hour going through most of them as if it was the first time I had seen them. I don't know when or where I got them from, it could have been from someone here at ATS, for all I know.

Anyway, I just thought that maybe I should share them with you, all.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Huge collection of Apollo shots, as well as some high def of Earth and other stuff, haven't even gotten into a 1/4 of this yet. Thanks a bunch for sharing!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Found a nice moon picture with a blue dot in the sky. No stars visible, so what is it?

Look at this picture of the crater, looks like a big hole:

And isnt it interesting that the pictures have such a different size Earth in the background:

(small earth)

(large earth)

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There's actually two small blue dots within Copernicus. The second is smaller towards the right of the shot.

I am guessing Neptune and Venus.... but no other stars is odd, probably CGI/airbrushing at work.

edit: use their zoom-in feature, look at screen closely, the Moon perimeter is brushed so obviously. My Photoshoppe is on the brink, should someone want to go into some of these and pull out the obvious, that'd be sweet.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Talk about the man in the moon! Look in the upper right quadrant of the second photo. There is an amazingly clear depiction of a black man, yet showing really good highlights as in a photo. The man appears to be looking to his right and has his mouth open as if speaking. He is showing off a fine set of teeth. You can even plainly see the fez or brimless hat he is wearing.

Did you photo shop that into the crater.?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What do you make of this lit dome? And the light spot below to the right? If you zoom in it looks square.

Is this a hair or an antenna? Whats that dot there too?

And this is very interesting looks like an egg with a blue light coming out of it.

I'll keep looking for more cool ones!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Here is another I cant make it out

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone find these images interesting? Do you think they are actually Apollo images? I havent seen these before but there is a lot of questionable things in the skies especially on the moon.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Keebie

I think most people are kind of used to the fake NASA pics here on ATS. Its fun to try and find the things they forgot to airbrush, but I wouldnt give them any serious attention.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Found a nice moon picture with a blue dot in the sky. No stars visible, so what is it?

Probably just a film artifact, just like this blue mark on the spacecraft:

Look at this picture of the crater, looks like a big hole:

A shadow at the bottom of a deep crater being cast by the rim of the crater (you can see parts of other shadows in other more shallow craters.)

And isnt it interesting that the pictures have such a different size Earth in the background:

(small earth)

(large earth)

I suppose the one with the larger Earth could have easily been shot with a telephoto lens.

[edit on 11/4/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

That blue mark looks more like a reflection to me. Seems strange to have a blue mark in the side of the space craft.

Anyway, its always possible to say something in a picture is something else, so any discussion is really up to what the viewer believe it to be.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Okay, but what about this one? Any ideas?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keebie
What do you make of this lit dome? And the light spot below to the right? If you zoom in it looks square.

You're looking at it wrong. This photo is shot from "under" the moon looking up. That thing you say is a "dome" is really a crater.

Is this a hair or an antenna? Whats that dot there too?

I don't know about the dot, but the thing you say may be an "antenna" is probably just a hair or other filament that is on the devolped picture paper(I doubt it was on the film, but it could have been)

And this is very interesting looks like an egg with a blue light coming out of it.

I can't answer that one definitively, but it could just as easily be lens flare rather than something otherworldy (and lens flare is more common than UFOs)

Here is another I cant make it out

It looks like a torn photo to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Original thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

And full kudos to Acharya for originally sharing this.

If you go thru that thread, what you will discover is that a LOT of photos that were discussed there as anomolies were REMOVED from that server.
So, a lot of the good stuff is just plain gone.
I did a sample search of the missing HiREs pics and only 1 out of 6 turned up, and only as a low res shot. Very interesting...

Not to say that that there aren't more to be found.
My guess is that once they start to look at what pages WE are looking at now, those photos will ALSO be removed, eventually.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the o.k.

Maybe, but it doesnt matter. NASA employees are threatening to disclose the cover up right now, so lets hope they successfully do so. I dont know about you, but im sick of being kept in the dark of whats really out there.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

That blue mark looks more like a reflection to me. Seems strange to have a blue mark in the side of the space craft.

Anyway, its always possible to say something in a picture is something else, so any discussion is really up to what the viewer believe it to be.

Well, like I said, it is possible that in both of those photes the blue mark is just a film or developing artifact, so they aren't really there.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Well, like I said, it is possible that in both of those photes the blue mark is just a film or developing artifact, so they aren't really there.

Yeah its a possibility. It doesnt really matter though. When you have a organization such as NASA airbrushing photos, you will have to be lucky to find something of importance in the released pictures.

Originally posted by Keebie
Okay, but what about this one? Any ideas?

Nope, no idea...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Keebie

Either looks like a pear in the top edge, or Mars moon, Phobos. (w/ a blue light from the top of it, like a line stream of blue light. Weird. And that capsule headed to Earth is pretty decent photography.

edit: that dome one is insane, I believe a lot of Lear talk about life forms on or in there. The Hoagland new book talks about it, haven't started it yet.

Still, need some heads w/ updated Pshop to take a gander zoom in at some of these. . . .

[edit on 4-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
reply to post by Keebie

edit: that dome one is insane, I believe a lot of Lear talk about life forms on or in there. The Hoagland new book talks about it, haven't started it yet.

That's not a dome. In an earlier post I explained that this photo in taken "looking up" at the moon, which is above the photographer. So that convex "dome" looking thing is really a concave crater. If you looked at this photo upside-down, it looks like a normal crater.

It's like this famous "Missing Pie Piece" optical illusion:
www.moillusions.com...
or
illusionsetc.blogspot.com...

[edit on 11/4/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join