It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few pics that you guys might be ineterested in.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the input anhinga. I saw the dome one before and can specualte on it like any others but the egg shaped blue light thing has me clueless.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This image looks unusual.

reply to post by Keebie

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It seems rough in weird places. First its rough in one area, then right next to it, it isnt. And also, it seems real flat and boring on the bottom and left side. Just seemed weird to me.

Look at the red cirlces i drew, those places i thought intrigued me. The one on the bottom left especially , it reminds me of a hanger!!!! Just looking at the way the crater is, and how the black is positioned. Also, All those rough places dont seem to be there naturally, and the dark circles just make me have more suspicion.....

The circle in the top left is showing how the area may of been airbrushed to look that flat or pale. THe one on the right of it is showing again, how the surface seems out of place, and that the crater may actually be something more than just a crater due to the black being weirdly placed. Again, the red square is poiting out the inconstictency of the surface. The red arrow on the right is showing how the picture corner seems weirdly messed up. And also, the left arrow is showing again a possible airbrush. Also, the question marks in the top left point out how its weirdly placed.

Look at the red arrow i pointed, can anyone else see a VERY FAINT rectangular line, as if its BOXING something? And the entire circle to the right of it is trying to point out how that entire quadrant is really askewed and messed up. THe Giant Circle in the middle is poiting out how that certain surface feature is not really consistent to whats around, again its too rough. Furthermore, my Red question marks are asking if its normally that dark, because the conspiracist in me is saying that its been airbrushed to hide something.

2 things i noticed, one being the obvious blue aura, a soul going to the soul tower possibly!!!! Not that i believe in that or not, just something that caught my attention. Finally, to me personally it seems that in the middle , light seems to be emanating more from there other then the sides or bottom. IMO of course.

So there you have it, my pics that caught my attention!!

All my opinion, so debunk away!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the pictures with us Keebie, I
certainly enjoyed them.
Zorgon seeems to be the resident Moon expert on here so it would be great if he could have a look at some of these and determine if they have all been seen before / debunked etc .

good work,

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well, the problem, here, is determining the origin of these photos. Are they real, or phony to begin with?

I know all of the "we never went to the moon" people are honest people who would NEVER do such a thing - but, it is very possible and plausible with the computing power readily available to a single person that such images could be generated rather easily in an attempt to pass them off as genuine mission photos - that intentionally look faked/brushed.

Let's think about this. If I were the U.S. Government and wanting to stage a lunar landing, preliminary, and follow-up missions, I sure as hell would ensure that I did a good job of it. I wouldn't leave writing on stage props visible to the camera, obvious airbrush marks (or lack thereof), nor store "unfinished" photos in a server accessible to the public.

I mean - NASA is one of the biggest risks to classified information you can have aside from Congress and CNN (Hey, we're launching a surprise assassination attempt on Saddam - don't tell him, okay?) and has lost a lot of its former military composure.

Plus, you wouldn't use NASA for artwork. Being the government, they'd contract it out to Disney.

Although the photos are a bit interesting. As far as the "big Earth/little Earth" photos - if you look at it, it is a magnified shot for the "big earth".

But, of course, that can't be right. We never went to the moon. We decided to spend more money trying to cover up that we never went to the moon as opposed to just going there in the first place. .... Makes perfect sense.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I only looked at a few of those pics, but wow, those are nice! If I could make a request, would it be possible to include them all in one giant zip file, or perhaps five or six, for those who might not be able to download that big of a file? (I've got cable, so one would be fine for me, but maybe not others) I would love to get all of those, but I don't have the patience to click on hundreds of links! :p

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Some of the pictures seem to be from Apollo 9. I found a nice thumbnail listing of the aforementioned images at:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Haven't looked into this in detail yet, but there's a magazine listing at www.lpi.usra.edu... for some more thumbnails.

Good find, treasure trove of hires scans.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by meller]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Keebie

I think we're looking at the "dome" pic "upside down"...

reply to post by Keebie

Maybe that's debris from the "accident" that occurred with Apollo 13?

reply to post by Keebie

That little reddish elongated thingy in the upper left quadrant?

An UFO?

Film artifact?

reply to post by Keebie

Since everything else in the pic is sharp and the "egg" object is out of focus, probably something floating inside the cabin.

And there's blue reflections/artifacts as well, on the nozzles assembly to the left in the picture.

reply to post by jarheadjock

I think if you turn the first four pics "upside down," they'll make more sense.
Just like the "dome" pic above.

Concerning the last pic, since the scene outside is so bright, some light must be spilling onto objects within the cabin, so I think the "blue aura" is a reflection of something in the cabin, on the inside surface of the view port.

Very cool stuff, though, thanks Keebie and jarheadjock for taking the time to scope these out and share them here.

And thanks, Impreza, for bringing them to our attention in the first place!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The Audio folder has some interesting stuff in it also.. Came across this one in there -

Flash on the moon

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
What's this above the Earth?

EDIT: Never mind, it must be the external fuel tank etc. De-attached in previous images.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by DaCrap]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
That pear shaped thing in the one image is actually part of the craft. Here it is again, but you clearly see it's part of the craft this time.

It's not something that was floating around inside the craft like someone else said.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 5-11-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Bummer, I thought I was on to something. Anyways good pics!

Thanks all!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Great finds, all of them. Thanks for posting them.

Just watched an Apollo video. I forgot how massive the Saturn V's were and how slowly they lifted up off the launch pad. Very nice.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Sorry Mods, if I didn't post that picture link correctly, my first time to post a pic. I was going through the page and got some errors and was kicked back to a different address posting that was dated from Fri. Nov 2nd, 2007. Not sure if it was someone messing around with the photo, but what exactly is that object above the moons surface in the middle of the pic?

Thanks,

Bandit

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by banditboo13

That looks like a tear that existed in the paper photograph while it was being scanned.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Possibly, but I magnefied it an dit has crators and geological features on it.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by banditboo13

Those "geological features" to me look like marks and dirt that could be on the backing of the scanner cover.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
They are getting faster now. None of the photo links in this thread seem to be valid.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Solyent,

You are probably right, but just for laughs here it is magnefied 200% and colors inverted to show the detail.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by banditboo13]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wsamplet
They are getting faster now. None of the photo links in this thread seem to be valid.

Probably because the guy whose computer to which we were all hot-linking didn't like the fact that we were doing so, or that we could see some of his other files...if you went back into the "Parent Directory", you could actually listen to mp3s of one of his favotite bands (I personally never heard of the band, but he had a directory full of their music.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join