It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news explains planet Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GrayFox

Tht's a good question. Perhaps they can't survive for long in our atmosphere, and they don't have the resources to build up a robotic work force on their own planet and they can't stay here long enough to access our resources either, so they tinker with the organisms already on the planet in order to create their work force.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
They were (supposedly) living here for hundreds of thousands of years before they decided to genetically alter humans to do their digging for them

Of course, the only evidence of any of this comes via Sitchin. But who's he to mislead us?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It seems that many of you have the idea that the Annunaki designed humans in the same way that an auto manufacturer would design a car. Actually, while advanced by our standards, the process used to create humans was quite primitive. There was a lot of mixing of different DNAs, including different hosts for the final product. Initially, they used a crystal vessel to harbor the fetus and they inserted the crystal vessel into the belly of an ape. After much trial and error, they ended up switching to a clay vessel (from the dust of the earth) inserted into the womb of an Annunaki woman, which finally resulted successfully. This is in response to all of the questions like, "Why didn't they make us stronger?" or "Why did they make us so intelligent?" etc.

There was much moral debate leading up to the decision to create us. There was equal consideration into whether they should save us or let us perrish in the upcoming flood which would halt their mining efforts. Ultimately, they decided that we should cease to exist; however, Enki (a son of the king, Anu), took secret steps towards saving us. He prompted a human, Ziusudra (Noah), to build an ark and prepare for what was in store. When Anu first heard that Enki saved the human race, he was outraged, but once he discovered that some of the humans in South America survived the flood (separate from Enki's efforts with the ark), he concluded it as God's will for humans to live (the Annunaki regard the Creator of All Things..God).

Of course the Annunaki have had to consistently monitor the threat of human existence to their own race. As humans continue to be more advanced, the threat to the Annunaki increases, which causes greater and greater scrutiny towards the human race.

For those looking for signs of catastrophe every 3600 years, it should be noted that planet Nibiru's orbit is not directly in line with the earth; however, something out there seems to come pretty close and cause near extinction every 62,000,000 years.

I hope we can all be amused with this type of information, rather than embrace any level of hostility towards another. The key for all to know is "share infinite light". As crazy as any other word may seem, that simple instruction should be embraced universally.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
For the record, Lloyd Pye.. the guy in the news clip... has nothing to do with the year 2012

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
They were (supposedly) living here for hundreds of thousands of years before they decided to genetically alter humans to do their digging for them

Of course, the only evidence of any of this comes via Sitchin. But who's he to mislead us?

Considering the Annunaki's reputation as shapeshifters, i really wouldn't be surprised by that.

Wait a second; If the Annunaki are shapeshifters, couldn't they masquerade as other alien species?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to wow it is uh bit what get me is that this plant x is so far away from the sun it would almost freeze anything 200 degrees celcies that insane that plat could in no way support lfe its completly impossible its all lise decivecs of crist GOD said this would happen turn around and look the devil it consuming you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!post by NJ Mooch

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Core90
Ok, for those who think we were genetically engineered by the Annunaki as slaves; could you explain why we're so weak?

It seems as though, if they were looking for slaves, wouldn't they make us much stronger than we are(at least as strong as, say, an ape)?

Also, if we are supposed to be slaves, why would they allow us to get this intelligent? It seems awfully idiotic for such an advanced species to create a slave race that will one day be able to reach their home planet(and take revenge for enslaving us). I would imagine that the best slave race is one which never gains self-awareness and/ or the intelligence to be a threat to you.

I'm sorry, but if a race of super-intelligent aliens engineered us specifically to be slaves(on a planet extremely close to their own), I doubt they would have made us so weak, and allow us to gain sentience.

Actually people are a bit misled. The annunaki are the fallen angels who left their first estate -->Heaven

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Planet X is NOT Nibiru.
Nibiru is the Mothership of the Annunaki.
Planet X is the "mechanism"used by the Almighty to create (or destroy) this galaxy.
Planet X is to return before 2012 bringing with it natural catastrophe.
So is Nibiru to take with it the Elect ones before Planet X does it's designed work.
The Annunaki are the Black Gods of Ancient Kush (Ethiopia) & Kemet (Egypt).
The Nephilim (reptilians) are the "fallen"ones who are ruling the Illuminati .
The Annunaki created mankind in it's image, meaning black.
By DNA manipulation they designed the White race from which the first was Adama.
The proces took 600 years.
Black to brown -200 years
Brown to yellow -200 years
Yellow to white - 200 years
Some of the Annunaki stayed here and begot a whife among Earthlings and so took on the same capabilities (aging process etc).
Other's returned to Nibiru.
Adama's offspring true time realised how they came to be and became furious as well as jealous for various reasons.
This is the Karma that came on the Annunaki.
The 6000 year rule of Mystery Babylon
Adama's offspring descided to enslave the offspring of the Annunaki (Africa) and take away from them the knowledge of the Annunaki.
When the Europeans came out of the caves of Kaukasus and went into Africa they saw civilisation, science etc. but most important they saw God-consciousness.
They stole as much as they could and managed to retrieve but 10% of the knowledge of African Consciousness.
The rest was hidden or destroyed for protection.
This is the beginning of Western civilisation and Free Masonry.
With this 10% of knowledge they build their Modern society.
Claiming inventions while their just REinventing technology.
This is why now a days we only use max. 10% (most of us not even) of our capacity, because the other 90% was never retrieved by the Greek and eventually the Arabs and Romans.

Kedemawi Haile Selassie I is the 225th King of the Solomolic Line.
He is a direct descendant of King Solomon en Queen of Sheba.
What a few know is that is story of Solomon and Sheba is in fact the story of Enki and Inanna from Nibiru.
With this sayed you will come to understand how Haile Selassie I is the link between the Annunaki and mankind.
The Sign sent by Them as a remeberance of that link.
And so he is honoured as a saviour by the Rastafari momvement.

Reptilians is just a term to remember how this kind came to be.
It is also used to indicate their 'way of thinking".
But people like David Icke boost this to create fear.
Fear is a invicible prison which unable's you to grow spiritualy.
As in from 3th to 4th dimension and so on.
The time of Mystery Babylon is over.
Obama is no saviour he's just a symbol.
He is "The Stone the builders refused".
The Cap Stone of their Pyramid.
Not yet connected to the whole for the whole of the people is not yet living by Christ Consiousness.
For as it was before so shall it be again.
Don't throw away the Truth because someone else told it wrong to you.
I'm not claiming to be some all seeing person or guru or something.
I'm just saying i have been doing my research on this for a while now.
Look up everything for yourself confirm it.
Reconfirm it, who is it coming from?
What is his motive?
What does your FEELING say about this person?
Let us all beside race,religion,color or anything seek the Truth for it is the Truth that shall set us free.
By increasing our knowledgde we increase our consciousness.
Individualy as well as collective.
we are not responsible for mistakes made in the past,
we are responsible for our future.
Quatum fisics reconfirms the Ancient belief
One Love to all for All are One.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What I find funniest about the Planet X / Nibiru, Annunaki and the Sumerian story is how it keeps popping up to give hope to millions of psychopaths so that they keep up their fight against the natural order of the world.

Planet X is only visible for about three days after Adam is killed. Gog and Magog aka the Annunaki will be unleashed and kill every thing they can. Why would anyone want Planet X to arrive? It is a set up!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Core90

That depends on what we are slaves for (i.e. fear, doubt, pain, suffering, etc). We don't know what they might "feed" off of us.....because we are definately not very intellegent, otherwise we would do the things we do...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

aren't there a couple of strands of our DNA that are incomplete??? Like taking up a row like all the others, but on half of it is there (top/bottom). I will try to find link to support this....

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Core90
Ok, for those who think we were genetically engineered by the Annunaki as slaves; could you explain why we're so weak?

It seems as though, if they were looking for slaves, wouldn't they make us much stronger than we are(at least as strong as, say, an ape)?

Also, if we are supposed to be slaves, why would they allow us to get this intelligent? It seems awfully idiotic for such an advanced species to create a slave race that will one day be able to reach their home planet(and take revenge for enslaving us). I would imagine that the best slave race is one which never gains self-awareness and/ or the intelligence to be a threat to you.

I'm sorry, but if a race of super-intelligent aliens engineered us specifically to be slaves(on a planet extremely close to their own), I doubt they would have made us so weak, and allow us to gain sentience.

This video doesn't go into the successive genetic modification we underwent by other alien races, as well as the descendants of the annunaki.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-illuminati
Hello here is a rare video of a never before mentioned mainstream fox news broadcast explaining the origins of the Anunnaki and their planet Nibiru AKA planet X, and the coming of this planet into our solar system around 2012.

Oh HAI facial morph at 04:39

Your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'vd always thought Mars was Nibiru... seeing as it looks as if it was destroyed by global warming gone wild... looks like they didnt get the gold in the atmosphere in time

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Oh HAI facial morph at 04:39

Your thoughts?

Are you speaking about the obvious compression artifacts that are oh so prevalent in the digital media? So prevalent that they extend down both sides of the coats collar. Surely you do understand how this pixelization and artifacting is compounded even more so as it gets degenerated by conversion factors. Unless you can present a first generation video (directly recorded on and pulled) from the camera, I find all of this shapeshifting and reptoid videos to be nothing more than nonsense.

This is why in the study of paranormal phenomena, film is the most credible source.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Wingz]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wingz

Are you speaking about the obvious compression artifacts that are oh so prevalent in the digital media? So prevalent that they extend down both sides of the coats collar. Surely you do understand how this pixelization and artifacting is compounded even more so as it gets degenerated by conversion factors. Unless you can present a first generation video (directly recorded on and pulled) from the camera, I find all of this shapeshifting and reptoid videos to be nothing more than nonsense.

This is why in the study of paranormal phenomena, film is the most credible source.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Wingz]

Hmmm...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
And hmmm again....

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
It seems that many of you have the idea that the Annunaki designed humans in the same way that an auto manufacturer would design a car. Actually, while advanced by our standards, the process used to create humans was quite primitive. There was a lot of mixing of different DNAs, including different hosts for the final product. Initially, they used a crystal vessel to harbor the fetus and they inserted the crystal vessel into the belly of an ape. After much trial and error, they ended up switching to a clay vessel (from the dust of the earth) inserted into the womb of an Annunaki woman, which finally resulted successfully. This is in response to all of the questions like, "Why didn't they make us stronger?" or "Why did they make us so intelligent?" etc.

There was much moral debate leading up to the decision to create us. There was equal consideration into whether they should save us or let us perrish in the upcoming flood which would halt their mining efforts. Ultimately, they decided that we should cease to exist; however, Enki (a son of the king, Anu), took secret steps towards saving us. He prompted a human, Ziusudra (Noah), to build an ark and prepare for what was in store. When Anu first heard that Enki saved the human race, he was outraged, but once he discovered that some of the humans in South America survived the flood (separate from Enki's efforts with the ark), he concluded it as God's will for humans to live (the Annunaki regard the Creator of All Things..God).

Of course the Annunaki have had to consistently monitor the threat of human existence to their own race. As humans continue to be more advanced, the threat to the Annunaki increases, which causes greater and greater scrutiny towards the human race.

For those looking for signs of catastrophe every 3600 years, it should be noted that planet Nibiru's orbit is not directly in line with the earth; however, something out there seems to come pretty close and cause near extinction every 62,000,000 years.

I hope we can all be amused with this type of information, rather than embrace any level of hostility towards another. The key for all to know is "share infinite light". As crazy as any other word may seem, that simple instruction should be embraced universally.

Written very well tbh.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Hmmm...

I'll take it that since your still referring to the highly pixelated and 'compressed' YouTube videos as proof of supposed reptilian or 'whatever' illustrates how silly this whole concept actually is in what is being presented.

Seriously.. I've been in the entertainment industry and there is a number of tricks we do with side lighting that will make ones eyes appear to become slits. But if were to go on your line of thinking then you better be prepared to have your world turned upside down if I were to "light" you as we do with most entertainers, I could make you look like you had serpent eyes too.

I offer you as an example of this type of lighting with Miley Cyrus, perhaps she is also on your reptilian list?

Wingz

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Wingz]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join