It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news explains planet Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Real geniuses.

That's amazing. Their advanced knowledge of how we came to be, using clay, and limestone, just like other early civilizations. Real impressive.. Can I have my money back?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xHADEEZx

no proof ? funny, I shall post official U.S Gov proof of planet X. Please check my threads.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by K-illuminati]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
Real geniuses.

That's amazing. Their advanced knowledge of how we came to be, using clay, and limestone, just like other early civilizations. Real impressive.. Can I have my money back?

How about these? A step above some primitive one you posted. Also they have more information and photos of cylinder seals at www.xfacts.com

i83.photobucket.com...

i83.photobucket.com...

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Michael Tellinger, a South African author has a website here. Tellinger more or less picks up where Sitchen left off. He was interviewed recently on C2C so is still actively involved in the Annunaki connection. He claims to have found 50,000 year old gold mines in his native land with evidence of ancient humans. He discusses the DNA evidence. He discussed all the main religeons and their relationship to the phenomenon. Oh, and his bood, "Slave Species of the gods" is much easier to read than Sitchens 12th planet series but I recommend them all if you are interested in the subject.

I do think our race, or at least part of it was enslaved in gold mining. We were easy to enslave then and we haven't progressed far apparently. Are we still slaves? I'll put it this way... We do not seem to be in control of our own destiny yet. Like why are we constantly at war? Why have we not gone to the moon and beyond when we seem to have the capability?

I just got done reading Sitchin's Genesis Revisited. So I have been thinking about the Annunaki and Nibiru alot lately. I just downloaded the Tellinger show from Coast to Coast AM, I really want his book. I can't wait to read it.
It just seems like alot point to there being a "invader" planet that has an elliptical orbit. How did the Sumerians know so much about astronomy and the planets, that science has just now been catching up with?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic Asgard

Hi Cosmic, Wish you the best! It will be an interesting and rewarding journey!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
WHAT IS THAT GUYS NAME?

I must research everything about him. I need a biography NOW.

Self answered

Llyod Pye

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Prophet-Ezekiel]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wow, I've been chasing 2012 theories and substories for a few months now and I have to say this Planet X/Nibiru and 'Slavemaster Race' is very interesting.

Something I have wanted to know is where (currently) is 'Planet X' located in the sky?

I've checked out a few of the links some of you have supplied and they all tell a lot about where Planet X seems to have been discovered, but shouldn't it have shifted positions in the sky according to the position of the Earth in its orbit? (I really don't know much about astronomy or advanced astrophysics so I'm just basing this off common knowledge and ideas)

Also there are a lot of people that seem to argue against why a superior race would A) Use a biological worker instead of a mechanical one. B) Not inhabit this planet instead of a planet with suggestive temperatures sub-pluto.

Presumeably, from what (little?) we know about machinery, it needs maintained. You can build machines that build more machines, but you cant build machines that maintain themselves. "Build a machine to maintain the other machines" That just turns into a huge spiral that never reconnects, each repairer would need its own repairee... While biological lifeforms do require more resources to survive and thrive, you can teach, or in genetically engineering terms, 'encode' survival skills such as ways to get food and water. In reality, lifeforms are the only self-maintaining, self reproductive machines there is.

As for the questions of why 'they' don't inhabit this planet, I don't see why they would want to. If they had to 'design' us to work here, then they obviously aren't fit for this planet and the extreme burdon of creating environments here on Earth to suit their own biological design would be presumably a waste. Not to mention if your home planet was on a course to only drop by ever 3600 Earth years, you may just get homesick.

Perhaps they created us more intelligently than we think. If indeed they really seek gold for whatever reasons (I haven't read any of the above mentioned books) then not only would creating us to reproduce ourselves and be self sufficient be genius, but taking it one step further and encoding a never ending desire for gold (wealth, greed) would ensure that by the time they come within reasonable transportable distance from the Earth again, we would have become a massive (6+ BILLION) workforce, and amassed quite a global wealth of gold as well.

Seems to me that in spite of ALL of this information, taking into account historical artifacts, and everything... do we have any REAL suggestive proof that these people exist?

Think about this, some disaster happens and devistates our civilization back to primitive standards, time passes and people forget more and more as generations pass. Thousands of years later, if not hundreds of thousands or millions, we uncover a DVD of say... Superman. Should we automatically assume this artifact is truth? Did the ancient civilizations not persue ficticious entertainment? How do we know we haven't been chasing a fictional story that just happens to have been SO good that it has passed on through diverse cultures and languages and carried down through generations, ever changing and being modified to fit 'today's times' each time it is rewritten. Truth is, we probably don't know. I think that's half the fun of it all though.

Welp, I'm running out of space here. Most of this is my thoughts and opinions, I NEED more time to research all of this and welcome links and insights. Good reading...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Somehow, I'd wager that folks who were using sticks pressed into clay to write, were capable of determining a 10th planet or that aliens created us as a slave race...

Oversimplistic? Maybe, but still, if you stand back and really look at these claims, they just don't make sense. If anybody was looking to US as a slave race...they REALLY missed the mark and screwed up the design specs....(not to mention forgot to actually pick us up and use us for thousands of years).....

Sitchin is scoffed at by serious scientists, and with good reason...(imho)

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i dont buy all of this like that we are slaves for aliens. i do think aliens did create us and planet x exists but how do people know that they are aliens on that planet. if so i hope they came to save humanity. I want some proof on what lives on that planet. I do believe that it exists and its coming soon.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The 'slave theory' - which is, like everything else about Nibiru and the Annunaki derived from Sitchin - basically says that after hundreds of thousands of years of digging for gold with stone tools and antlers, the space aliens genetically modified homo erectus to dig for them. Still using stone tools and antlers ....

Me? I'd have invented a drill or excavator instead. But I guess I'm just a few light years more intelligent than the Annunaki ......

I wouldn't want to meet the Annunaki. 'Co I really hate stupid people. And they make the NWO look like Einstein ......

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
The 'slave theory' - which is, like everything else about Nibiru and the Annunaki derived from Sitchin - basically says that after hundreds of thousands of years of digging for gold with stone tools and antlers, the space aliens genetically modified homo erectus to dig for them. Still using stone tools and antlers ....

Me? I'd have invented a drill or excavator instead. But I guess I'm just a few light years more intelligent than the Annunaki ......

I wouldn't want to meet the Annunaki. 'Co I really hate stupid people. And they make the NWO look like Einstein ......

Great points!

If there are intelligent aliens, and they are watching us, we must be great entertainment. Maybe the aliens were kind of like us but just lucked out and everyone thought they were superior.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Core90
Ok, for those who think we were genetically engineered by the Annunaki as slaves; could you explain why we're so weak?

It seems as though, if they were looking for slaves, wouldn't they make us much stronger than we are(at least as strong as, say, an ape)?

Also, if we are supposed to be slaves, why would they allow us to get this intelligent? It seems awfully idiotic for such an advanced species to create a slave race that will one day be able to reach their home planet(and take revenge for enslaving us). I would imagine that the best slave race is one which never gains self-awareness and/ or the intelligence to be a threat to you.

I'm sorry, but if a race of super-intelligent aliens engineered us specifically to be slaves(on a planet extremely close to their own), I doubt they would have made us so weak, and allow us to gain sentience.

I had to take a #, relieve myself, and think about it.

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
We're not intelligent, we just think we are.

From Nasa's own website:

Question:
I was on the NASA home page and searched Planet Niburu. Come to find out there actually is a planet beyond Pluto and they are calling it Niburu.Some said Planet Niburu didnt exist but now we know it does! There havent been many straight answers on this subject so I dont really expect to get the total truth,but here I go. Is there ANY chance of a Niburu flyby in 2012? And if there is why dont the public have a right to know so that we can prepare ourselves?

I’m sorry if the NASA webpage confused you. I just checked, and there is no mention of Nibiru other than the various statements that it does not exist and is a hoax. There is a 2005 news story on the discovery of one of the transneptunian dwarf planets, 2003UB313. UB313 was subsequently given the name Eris, and there is plenty of information about Eris on the web, including a good introduction in Wikipedia. But this has nothing to do with Nibiru, which is not mentioned in the NASA story. I don’t understand why you and the others who have been writing to “Ask an Astrobiologist” don’t accept that Nibiru does not exist. You must want very much for this object to be real, although I can’t see why. But please accept the truth, that Nibiru is a hoax, linked to a religious cult, and having nothing to do with science. But perhaps some of you will need to wait until 4 years to see that nothing happens in 2012 when this object is supposed to fly close to Earth. David Morrison.NAI Senior Scientist.
January 31, 2008

Source

This response is a very defensive AND intimidating reply from Nasa indeed - they're treating us all like idiots.

Nasa also had a page on their official site which WAS EXPLAINING what Planet Nibiru was to everyone.They've since taken down this page and its gone from Google's cache, which is where i got it from last year while i was looking into this subject.I cannot remember exactly the text, but it was there, and it aint now,i'm kicking myself for not saving, but let me assure you, it was a totally different style statement from the above one.

NASA know somethings on its way.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by The Wizard]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So the aliens created us as slaves do dig gold?

Well, its very inefficient. Most people work all day just to sustain
themselves.
If you have slaves, you provide shelter and food so they can
work all day for you.

This doesnt sound right from very intelligent aliens.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Core90
Ok, for those who think we were genetically engineered by the Annunaki as slaves; could you explain why we're so weak?

It seems as though, if they were looking for slaves, wouldn't they make us much stronger than we are(at least as strong as, say, an ape)?

Also, if we are supposed to be slaves, why would they allow us to get this intelligent? It seems awfully idiotic for such an advanced species to create a slave race that will one day be able to reach their home planet(and take revenge for enslaving us). I would imagine that the best slave race is one which never gains self-awareness and/ or the intelligence to be a threat to you.

Intelligent? I guess we seem intelligent enough to each other.How intelligent would we be compared to a civilazation one hundred thousand years our elder? One hundred thousand years worth of knowledge,compared to our ten thousand.Yea I guess we would seem extremly intelligent to them.
I'm sorry, but if a race of super-intelligent aliens engineered us specifically to be slaves(on a planet extremely close to their own), I doubt they would have made us so weak, and allow us to gain sentience.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
lol he said "homo!"

j/k. great find man, flag and star for you.

I have no opinion yet on Planet X, but I mean, anything is possible right?
we just have to listen to reason...

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
oh, and lets just say (for entertainment) that we were engineered...

Perhaps they made us smart because they knew it would be a while before they roll around again...
perhaps they wanted us to evolve (intelligence wise) to what we are today...
for whatever reason, they could have wanted us to advance...
they wouldnt want a bunch of stupid slaves right?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wow...Right there on the news...Did you guys see that poor lady's face?! I've been waiting for something like this to happen for a long time.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Why wouldn't the aliens just make robots, cyborgs, or androids to do stuff for them instead of a completely organic race that consumes tons of resources?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
They didn't create us for slaves. They created (planted, if you will) ''us'' -- then used us as slaves at the time... left us to grow... and now that we are nearly 7 billion (6,602,224,175 July 2007 est.)... they will return to take their intended end result... "The Harvest"

Is April 20 their "Harvest Moon"? Is that one post right about the massive ufo flyover? Only it is to gather us up, to load into their freezers for their long journeys thru space... no wonder they've fattened up so many people with hormones and other options added to foods... anyone ever see a movie called "Bad Taste"? Yah... kinda like that.

Have a nice day

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join