It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news explains planet Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hello here is a rare video of a never before mentioned mainstream fox news broadcast explaining the origins of the Anunnaki and their planet Nibiru AKA planet X, and the coming of this planet into our solar system around 2012.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by K-illuminati]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Interesting, but when the time comes will they save us from being wiped out by the alleged effects of Nibiru's coming ?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This was great to watch. Talk about a shocker to the general public who is unaware of the history of the Sumerian people. I wish this would make it to primetime. The shock value of this is great since it is based on facts. I can already hear the religious wing going crazy....

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Pretty interesting, I never hear these things in the mainstream. I found it quite funny how she reacted "so, these advanced aliens from planet Nibiru genetically engineered us to be slaves?
"

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The whole story could be true but could also be a fairy tale.
Is there a star chart ie. some scientific proof of the existance of this planet Nibiru, like coordinates or something?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ok, for those who think we were genetically engineered by the Annunaki as slaves; could you explain why we're so weak?

It seems as though, if they were looking for slaves, wouldn't they make us much stronger than we are(at least as strong as, say, an ape)?

Also, if we are supposed to be slaves, why would they allow us to get this intelligent? It seems awfully idiotic for such an advanced species to create a slave race that will one day be able to reach their home planet(and take revenge for enslaving us). I would imagine that the best slave race is one which never gains self-awareness and/ or the intelligence to be a threat to you.

I'm sorry, but if a race of super-intelligent aliens engineered us specifically to be slaves(on a planet extremely close to their own), I doubt they would have made us so weak, and allow us to gain sentience.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Core90
Ok, for those who think we were genetically engineered by the Annunaki as slaves; could you explain why we're so weak?

Some state that the Annunaki specifically engineered the black race to be slaves(racism NOT intended).

The same people say the first human beings were engineered by many other races, as many as 22.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
Is there a star chart ie. some scientific proof of the existance of this planet Nibiru, like coordinates or something?

The Sumerians are real along with their beliefs.
There are more facts proving we were geneticlly engineered by aliens than created by an almighty powerful being.
There is also evidence of a large body in an eliptecal orbit around our sun.
Also the Sumerians knew about our DNA, and it's double helix.
Do research your self because you come across as very ignorant, why should we have to prove these things to you because of your lazyness.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's a scary thought and I've often wondered as to why certain races look different, like an afro-carribean looks different to a chinese person and they look different to an eastern european person who looks different to an asian and etc etc...

As one person mentioned before as to why the higher races would design a weaker race... Would you really want a strong race as a slave?
If we were strong, then wouldn't we be able to run away over large distances, or dig tunnels and hide or climb tree's and break our cages in order to get away fromour captors.
As for being sentient, I think sentience is necessary for a slave. We cannot be robot-like as we would develop loops in our 'software' and be unable to adapt.

So maybe, because we are sentient, they designed us as weak beings...

[edit on 4-11-2007 by mr-lizard]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

The Sumerians are real along with their beliefs.
There are more facts proving we were geneticlly engineered by aliens than created by an almighty powerful being.
There is also evidence of a large body in an eliptecal orbit around our sun.
Also the Sumerians knew about our DNA, and it's double helix.
Do research your self because you come across as very ignorant, why should we have to prove these things to you because of your lazyness.

Because your the ones making the claims?

First of all, let me say: I'm not opposed to the possibility of an alien race creating us(though it's not what I think happened, personally); just that this version of the theory seems to be(from my point of view) filled with holes.

As near as I can tell(from a couple quick trips to google and wikipedia), the idea of "Planet X" was discredited by mainstream science in the late 80's; and the ancient use of Nibiru seems to be accepted as synonymous with Jupiter. So, what makes you think these conclusions are wrong?

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Core90]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
It's a scary thought and I've often wondered as to why certain races look different, like an afro-carribean looks different to a chinese person and they look different to an eastern european person who looks different to an asian and etc etc...

As one person mentioned before as to why the higher races would design a weaker race... Would you really want a strong race as a slave?
If we were strong, then wouldn't we be able to run away over large distances, or dig tunnels and hide or climb tree's and break our cages in order to get away fromour captors.
As for being sentient, I think sentience is necessary for a slave. We cannot be robot-like as we would develop loops in our 'software' and be unable to adapt.

So maybe, because we are sentient, they designed us as weak beings...

Bah, sorry for not seeing this one before my previous post.

While your correct about strength helping us to escape; we wouldn't escape if we didn't want to. Which leads to the question of sentience. If this IS a super-intelligent race, apparently adept at genetic manipulation and creating a new species(whose main difference, from what they guy in the video said, seems to be level of intelligence): couldn't they find a way to give us the intelligence to do the tasks needed of us, while removing any sense of independence or emotions?

And even if they couldn't achieve that task, wouldn't they want to destroy us(keeping our "blue prints" and maybe a few of us alive, for future use, of course) as soon as their need for us was gone(or as soon as we started going into space, developing nukes, etc.)?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

First of all, if I was "ignorant" I wouldn't be asking questions. Ignorant people think they know everything or that they do not need to know, which also includes learning ie. asking about things.

You still didn't show me any proof except for some of your personal oppinions on the subject and obvious tendency to insult people who don't share your views.

I'm gonna ask YOU specifically this question again:

So no bulls*it talk and smartass attitude, I asked you a legitimate question and you either give me the answer or say you don't have one (which is not something you should be ashamed of).

BUT, if you intend to be a smartass with me, please let me know so I can put you on an ignore list which would, I've no doubt about it, make both of us pretty happy.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Some state that the Annunaki specifically engineered the black race to be slaves(racism NOT intended). By GeeGee

I don't think this part is true if you read Sitchin's books. Sitchin has done the most research when it comes Humans being Alien Hybrids. Sitchin says and I quote "They don't look like us, we look like them".

Aliens had Created hybrids all over the globe a long time ago during a period at one time.

Check out some of these links I've manged to book marks over the past 5 months. I won't post them all, but here are some interesting ones.

One Perspective on Nibiru and NWO

Sumerian Artifacts Website

Sitchin's "The 12th Planet" Audio Book FREE

Surviving Planet X Part 1 of 5

Surviving Planet X Part 2 of 5

Surviving Planet X Part 3 of 5

Surviving Planet X Part 4 of 5

Surviving Planet X Part 5 of 5

Now I do not subscribe to all the Doom and Gloom scenarios (leave that to the Pentagon), but I think if these tablets or cuniforms are true, then it's a possibility.

BUT if it is true and this planet is in an elliptical orbit, then date back from 2012 every 3600 years and investigate if there has been a catastrophe every time. Probably not every time that it's been around, but maybe sometimes it has come close enough to affect our planet

Back in 1999, people were saying that Nibiru was coming back in 2003. I don't think anyone really knows when for sure.

As for me I guess all we can do is sit back and wait for the show to start.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
I don't think this part is true if you read Sitchin's books. Sitchin has done the most research when it comes Humans being Alien Hybrids. Sitchin says and I quote "They don't look like us, we look like them".

I have yet to read Stitchin's work unfortunately. The person who said the Annunaki created the black race was Stewart Swerdlow. Swerdlow agrees with much of what Stitchin says apparently, so I don't think Stitchin's work might be too different. Thanks for the links, I'll take a look at them later.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
As far as the planet goes, and the coordinates of it. Here is some main stream info on it.

www.space.com...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Alan Stern, of the Southwest Research Institute and leader of NASA's New Horizons mission to Pluto, predicted in the early 1990s that there would be 1,000 Plutos out there. He has also contended, based on computer modeling, that there should be Mars-sized worlds hidden in the far corners of our solar system and even possibly other worlds as large as Earth.

In a telephone interview after Friday's announcement, Stern, who was not involved in the discovery, said he stands by those predictions and expects Mars-sized objects to be found within decades.

"I find this to be very satisfying," Stern said of 2003 UB313. "It's something we've been looking for for a long time."

Stern stopped short of calling it one of the greatest discoveries in astronomy, however, because he sees it as just one more of many findings of objects in this size range. Last year, for example, Brown's team found Sedna, which is about three-fourths as large as Pluto. Others include 2004 DW and Quaoar.

Stern sees the outer solar system as an attic full of undiscovered objects.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This was in 2005. Basically, The computer modeling of the gravity and motion of our solar system states that there are tons of stuff out there that we can find. Is it plausible that a planet in the outer solar system harbored life earlier then Earth? Yes, provided that they did it below ground. Once you get 40-50 ft underground the temperature stays constant, and warm enough for life to exist. Is it possible that they evolved earlier then us, say by a couple million, or billion years? Definately, anything is possible. I once saw a man burb all his ABC's never thought he could do it.

Point being anything is possible, the real question is why us slaves? I think it would be because there sensitivity to light, and higher temperatures.

Think about it, if they evolved, they would have evolved in a dark part of space, there senses would be heightened toward smell, and touch. Additionally, if they had access to 100% capacity of the brain, they wouldn't necessarily need eyes. Its possible that they could have them, but what use would they really be. All this being said, if you wanted to harvest the resources of a planet like say Venus, you would need to genetically engineer a species that is capable of doing it. Since the surface is so hot, they would need to be able to either be able to tolerate the heat, or if you chose to go underground, able to work underground like a mole. You would have to introduce a viable food source for it underground, as well as a capcity to farm it. What about Mars, Hear is the opposite, here, you have the capacity to have people on the surface, but everything needs to be able to tolerate colder temperatures. The species would most likely be designed different then Venutians, as well as Earthlings.

Regardless, weather it was Venus, Earth, Mars, or your anus, that they decided to colonize with slaves, would they give them the capacity to be all they could be? I wouldn't, heck I would encode short life spans, throw some genetic defects in there, and make them weak. You want them to be able to survive, not flourish, and while we have "theoretically" flourished on earth, we also have done tremendous damage, and in all actuallity will probably lower the habitable capacity of the earth as a result.

Anyways, thats my 2 cents. I personally vote for my theory, God is a very ugly woman from the year 3000 A.D. She was a sailor on a space ship, got a little drunk, and feel into the anti-matter propolsion drive resulting in a time rift opening and shooting him back to 4million A.D. along with a male propolision expert. As a result they started having kids, and created us.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I have read somewhere that Fox has strong Scientology leanings, and Scientology preaches a sympathetic message to the whole Planet X cult. I can hardly bear to sit through this junk science / history tbh. Just a head's up.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm shocked to see that Fox would air this. I already believed the Annunaki/Nibiru stuff, but now I'm starting to doubt it, if it's on Fox,lol. Oh well, they probably figured that most people wouldn't believe it anyway.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Core90
Also, if we are supposed to be slaves, why would they allow us to get this intelligent? It seems awfully idiotic for such an advanced species to create a slave race that will one day be able to reach their home planet(and take revenge for enslaving us). I would imagine that the best slave race is one which never gains self-awareness and/ or the intelligence to be a threat to you.

You think we are intelligent? wow, compared to them we must have the intelligence of an ant..... And maybe they needed us to be a bit intelligent to memorize how to do somejob.... And by luck we became more intelligent or we stayed at the same intelligence rate, but we just invented some electronic tech.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Achiro

Definitely. Your on the button with that post. It's so easy a caveman can do it. I look at my co-workers and say....how did mankind invent such beautiful things!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

First of all, if I was "ignorant" I wouldn't be asking questions.

ig·no·rant /ˈɪgnərənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ig-ner-uhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

You don't know about the subject, therefore...... get ready..... you are ignorant. Why don't you google your questions and see if you can find some answers that way. There is plenty of information out there on the subject

I don't think the tone of your post is going to get you the responses you desire.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join