It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two cops shot in 12 hours in Philadelphia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

So, I am allowed to have an opinion as long as I do not ' promote it ', is that correct? That is what you said, plainly. I am NOT allowed to promote MY idesa but you ARE, because you think yours are better than mine.You may disagree with me, but you have NO more rights than I do, depending on the content of my opinions. You are saying that because you have a different opinion than me that mine is terrible and awful and deserves the nonsense you spout. I say no..I say that my views are as legitimate as yours.

Why don't YOU google ' police kill ' and read about all of US killed by cops every year. LOOK at the faces of the victims of police murder in this nation and weep for THEM. When some pig kills one of us, no one gets upset and demands feelings for them...but let some flatfooted pig get his payback for a career of abusing people and all of the hankies start waving and the laments from the Cop Corner start flowing. Save your sympathy for those who deserve it, like innocent victims of police murder.

Look at the number of civilians killed by cops without cause and compare it to the number of cops that get killed and you will see that we are getting bumped off by the dozens, while the cops only suffer losses now and then. When a cop gets shot, the whole force mobilizes to track down the supposed perp..but when a cop wastes one of us, they will close the investigation and hide the guilt of their fellow cops and bury you with the truth, all to cover up for one of their own.

I believe that WE should think like the cops do!! WE should be the ones demanding a full investigation and consequences for EVERY murder a cop commits.Since when are cops better than us? They are SERVANTS for God's sake, not some heroes. Cops get PAID to take risks and iof they are unwilling to do so they should get an honest job for a change. The CIVILIANS laying in their graves right now, dead and gone, because some murdering cop decided to waste them without cause and it get covered up by the system to protect the filthy cops..it happens all the time.

I could list actual case after case of police murder, but the cop lovers here would just dismiss that and say that we should all fall down and worship anyone with a badge..I say they deserve NOTHING from us except a paycheck IF they do their jobs right and do not bother innocent civilians. But how many cops care about OUR Constitutional rights? hardly any..almost NONE. They are power tripping, disgusting Nazi wannabes with no real guts except for what they cram donuts down into while the people get used to bowing and scraping before the majestic police..how sickening.

Cops are NOT our friends and they are NOT out to help us: They are out to abuse and bust us, and deprive us of our rights, and hasle us when ever they feel like it, with total impunity for their sick actions. They will abuse you and kill you and laugh about it later: They are NOT just regular guys with a job, they are beholden to the same forces that seek to make all of us slaves and fodder for their plans.

Do I feel badly for the families of the cops that got shot? Sure, I am human..I was raised in a cop family, I know the deal. Its a bummer..but so is the countless murders committed every year by cops against us, and I simply place the SAME levels of emotion for them as I do for the cops..thats all. When I start hearing people get all upset about the murders of the innocents by the cops, I may have more compassion for the cops as well. But until then I will show the same feelings towards them that they show towards US..fair is fair. No need to place cops on a pedastel above us when they do not deserve it.

Alaskan fishermen have more dangerous jobs than cops..there are many jobs more dangerous than being a cop..but most people think they re some kind of special heroes for what they do..and they are not. Once again, when the nation starts waking up and lamenting the losses of the people who get murdered by cops, I may have more ' feelings ' for the cops themselves, who murder without sanction in this nation.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I haven't taken part in the 'other' conversation within this thread -- just been updating. Here's some great news, this guy is off the streets.

www.nytimes.com...

-- A suspect in the slaying of a police officer during a doughnut shop robbery was apprehended early Tuesday at a homeless shelter in Florida, police said.

John Lewis, 21, was captured in Miami after investigators learned he had boarded a bus for Florida during the weekend, police said. A 911 call and workers at the Miami Rescue Mission alerted Florida authorities he was there, Miami Police Chief John Timoney said.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This guy is off the streets..what guy? A SUSPECT? The man is INNOCENT until proven guilty..why would anyone assume that this man is guilty even before he has been formally charged? That is the trouble with cop worshippers, trhey always assume that anytime an arrest is made that the real bad guy has been caught, and that is NOT the case at all.

IF this is the perp, he will get the death penalty and pay for his alleged crimes. If not, then I am sure that the cops in Phillie will find a way to manufacture enough evidence and coerce enough witnesses so they can get a conviction no matter what. Thats the way they do it there and in more places.

I am NOT supporting anyone getting murdered..I am just demonstrating that when the show is on the other foot there is always a big outcry, but when its one of US that gets blasted by some deranged cop, it gets covered up and pushed aside and the cops get absolved..sick.

Time will tell what happens here but NO ONE is guilty and NO ONE should be assumed as such until a trial is over..a fair trial.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Whoa, slow down, Ron Paul supporters cop haters? That is one of the most incredible things I have ever heard. I am a Ron Paul supporter, and I agree that this thread is very disturbing. You can't just make blanket statements like that when you don't have a clue. Wake up man.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

If you took as much time to research your candidate as you did this thread you would know that the remark in questions was sarcasm, and in another thread I explained that along with my non support of anyone at this point. Why is that, out of everything else that was posted the only comment that you have? What is your take on the OP/ED?

As far as eyewitness, you advocated that violence against cops is OK and you bad mouth them all. Maybe the fact that you are from a cop family explains your rebellious attitude toward authority but then quick on teh draw to back peddle and attempt to cover you statements. You my friend showed with your posts exactly how the officers you claim to be so evil act. Loud, brash and then apologetic with no true merit with their arguement.

I apologize, honestly, for wishing ill will against your family.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

If you took as much time to research your candidate as you did this thread you would know that the remark in questions was sarcasm, and in another thread I explained that along with my non support of anyone at this point. Why is that, out of everything else that was posted the only comment that you have? What is your take on the OP/ED?

As far as eyewitness, you advocated that violence against cops is OK and you bad mouth them all. Maybe the fact that you are from a cop family explains your rebellious attitude toward authority but then quick on teh draw to back peddle and attempt to cover you statements. You my friend showed with your posts exactly how the officers you claim to be so evil act. Loud, brash and then apologetic with no true merit with their arguement.

I apologize, honestly, for wishing ill will against your family.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I know this is may appear off topic, but I think it applies to this tragic case and thousands of others as well. If not I apologize in advance.

So much of the crime and violence in our society today is realted to the illegal drugs market.

We need to recognize certain facts:

1. Drugs are out of control.

2. Drug laws are mostly unenforceable.

3. Drug laws are widely ignored.

Without respect for the law, there is no law. Anarchy and brutality prevail.

Adult drug legalization is the only effective and fair way to control drugs, protect kids and restore respect for the law and those who enforce it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join