It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons & proof that perhaps the bible is a lie!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I was under the understanding that the demons were too busy warring with each other in hell (hench the entire purpose of hell in the first place - never-ending bloodshed) to be bothered with we pitiful mortals.

It's only really the higher class of demon (Abaddon, the chief of the seventh heirachy, for example) that would consider an excursion onto earth, but even then they would probably be too busy stomping on the heads of their minions/rivals to do so.

Essentially, if you were a demon and wanted to be able to lead other demons into a 'hell-on-earth' scenario, then you'd better have some damn good combative skills, cause there'd be plenty whom would jump at the chance to kill you and take your position in the heirachy.

Do you understand the meaning of hell yet?

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Seth, I mean no disrespect, but it's people like you who give occultism a bad name. You tried to "sell your soul to the devil?" Really? Let me ask you a question. What form of "occultism" do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

[edit on 31-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sethdarke
Whats the issue with "Demons" ?

I think they don't exist, or at least that they don't exist in the way the Bible portrays them...

I have read hundreds of books on the occult, I use the ouija board ( it never works ) I have tarot cards, I try call up spirits/demons...

I even have this tattoo

but you know what, NOTHING ever happens, and i've tried everything, including selling my soul to the "devil" contract signed in blood and all...

Still - nothing happens

So whats the issue here ? the bible says all these things about possession and blah blah and here i am begging for contact with a demon and nothing happens,,,Any thoughts on this ???

Perhaps someone out there can prove to me they do exist, or give me a way to call one up ?

Well, if it IS all just a lie, you'd better hope so since as you say you sold your soul, you wont find out until you pass on.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dznetworks

You forgot to mention that selling your soul essentially puts you into bondage of demons - they own you, basically.

You ain't ever gonna get out of hell if you sell your soul.

At least, that's what the preacher preaches.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
To the twat Burginthorn - this tattoo is over a year old allready, and was meant to show that i am not just someone who just messes around with the occult, and to speakeroftruth, what do you know ? how can i give the occult a bad name by trying the tried ? i do things out of curiousity ? i dont care if i get burnt, at least im doing something...

If i sold my soul i would now be tormented and possesed and what not, nothing has happened to me, my life is just as it has always been, pretty darn good thanks very much,,,

my point is im starting to believe these things dont even exist, heaven, hell, angels and demons, all bullsh1t

let one occultist step forward and show us

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If i sold my soul i would now be tormented and possesed and what not, nothing has happened to me, my life is just as it has always been, pretty darn good thanks very much,,,

my point is im starting to believe these things dont even exist, heaven, hell, angels and demons, all bullsh1t

It'll be a shock to you when/if it turns out your wrong and they were just waiting to let you know that they had an entire eternity to play with you.

Can i ask WHY you sold your soul?*

EDIT: *cough** sorry, i assumed that you had done.

Anyway, no one is going to come forward and prove for you that satan/god/demons/angels exist, you have to prove it for yourself if you're going to believe it.

No one can provide evidence that is 100% accurate, asking for such is like asking God if he'll make you emperor of the world.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

and to speakeroftruth, what do you know ? how can i give the occult a bad name by trying the tried ? i do things out of curiousity ? i dont care if i get burnt, at least im doing something...

First of all, the occult is not about demons and worshipping Satan and BS like that... That is modern day hogwash... That is what I KNOW....

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok and your point is ?? that is what you know,,,7 billion people on earth and you think what you know matters ? like im going to care what the 1 out of the 7 billion tells me ??

There will always be someone who bible bashes, there will always be someone who says he knows more, someone that says but you are wrong and i am right because I KNOW, what you know is sh1t, the point of this topic was for peopel of similiar intensions and interest to compare, talk debate and give advice, not to tell me i am wrong, i never said i am write, so sod off u wank3r and go bother another thread

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And I am telling you that people like you are what gives the occult a bad reputation and causes people to say, "Oh, it's evil, and blah, blah, blah." I am simply making a statement and if you don't like it, TOO BAD!!! I suggest you find another board to post on if you can't take criticism or observations any better than what you have shown here. You have agood day now. Bye,bye.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So ? your telling me the occult is all fairies and fluffy bunnies ? i have read alot of books, and i mean alot, most notably madam blavatsky, i know the occult

but you cant come tell me i give it a bad name, how am i doing that ? because i lean more towards the dark side ? then fine, i will take it as a compliment that i give the occult a bad name, because everything has two sides, and i know mine,,,so you can play with your fluffy bunnies and unicorns and i'll mind my own thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So ? your telling me the occult is all fairies and fluffy bunnies ? i have read alot of books, and i mean alot, most notably madam blavatsky, i know the occult

Well, then in that case, you should know that this Satanic occultism that you are trying to portray on here is a relatively new phenomena and has about as much to do with true occultism as Jingoism has to do with Christianity then.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
These things are not as commonly seen are felt as people make them out to be. Frankly I’m more than a little suspect of ghost hunting shows where the crew runs into spirits around every corner. Still, I’ve seen ghostly activity with my own eyes, but rarely when I’ve been looking. They don’t appear for our amusement, and they know exactly where you are spiritually.

My Advise: If you want to see and feel evil supernatural forces coming for you - start developing a sincere personal relationship with god (by reading mostly the new testament.) Eventually those things that you’ve always wanted to see will begin to manifest themselves if they think they‘re losing grip on you. They already own you now, there’s no need to prove anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well I had typed up a nice response for you offering some possible insights on where to seek and some more than likely ways to contact evil, but my internet froze up when I went to preview my post, and I couldn't get all that I typed back, sooooooooooo...

I'm taking that as a "sign" to NOT tell you what I was going to...

Sorry, but I can't be responsible for bad things on a demonic level.

You'll thank me later.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The Bible and Catholocism was made up by the Roman Empire as it fell apart. It had to shift power or face losing it completely. So, they started the Roman Catholic Church, to which many people were "persuaded" to follow; especially after Constantine. While the story and the life lessons the Bible teaches should be taken to heart and it is a good way to live your life, the Koran, Bag of Maghita and whatever else there is, are all so similar there could be no way they are all independant. Here is a move that explains this quite well, and many of the facts I have checked myself, and they are accurate. It's pretty darn good proof that the bible is merely a tool used to keep people in line with fear, along with hell and demons and all that.

video.google.com...

It is a long movie, but I highly suggest watching it. If you can get it onto your T.V. it makes for good entertainment as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

So how come these "guides" of mine don't show temselves to me ? i mean whats with all the hidden behind the veil secrecy and what not, i'd like to make contact with either my guides, dark guides whoever, but im really starting to believe that these things don't exist and that all this is just in our minds...

You've welcomed them in, why do you think they would now show themselves to you? You stated no boundaries for them to abide by.

You've left yourself wide open to let them do exactly what they want - Leave you miserable and broken. They have no reason to front up and say "Here we are, satisfied now?"

And when your life turns upside down in years to come, then you will see them for what they are. Leeches on your spirit that have thrived on making your life hell.

And there's no reward at the end of the journey...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
sethdarke,

Why should the enemy prove himself to you when he's already got you?

You read my mind...

That is exactly what my post was about.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Ok and your point is ?? that is what you know,,,7 billion people on earth and you think what you know matters ? like im going to care what the 1 out of the 7 billion tells me ??

So in essence, you started this thread in order not to listen to anyone and not care about what others tell you because unless someone can give you the spell to summon the devil himself so that you can willingly give him your soul, then none of it is real, it's all BS and therefore we should not bother replying to you?

Stop watching the exorcist movies mate, things like that are made up garbage.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
OP, why sell your soul to someone who already has it if you do nothing to change the situation. If your looking for the guy thats all red and has horns, a fork and a pointed tail, sorry to disappoint you but that is just a cartoon. I know that you didn't mention what you thought he looked like.

If you go by the biblical description, he was the most beautiful angel created. Just because he decided to do things his way and not God's way didn't make him ugly.

You would be better off looking for a man exquisitely dressed wearing a three piece Gerogio Armoni suit, well groomed and tailored.

He is known as the father of lies and has come to kill, steal and destroy and you want to go and hang out with him!

Though others may not agree with the biblical point of view, most are telling you to step back and take another look at your position and your request for your own good.

These things are not something to be played with nor are they "fluffy bunnies". The occult is not a little kiddies play time (just an analogy). It is serious business with serious consequences for those who desire to play around with it.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Is it fire and Brimstone that you are awaiting OP? It is my humble opinion that if you have been seeking the darkness so eagerly it will take you. It will take you slowly, from the shadows, and as each page in your life unfolds you will know that you were responsible for the pain and suffering in your life, and the lives of those around you.....Evil is rarely obvious, it is subtle, silent and relentless....

I once uttered a prayer, from my heart, and made no pretention i cared who answered....I asked for a miracle....and in time it was granted...

In offering of my heartfelt prayer i made an offering....

and in time....it was taken.....

Know that your debts will be called....

My best wishes.....

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Believe in Something or you will fall for Anything... I believe thats how it goes. Selling your soul was the worst thing you could have done. Good luck with an eternity of darkness. And yes, you have given Occultism a worse name than it already has been given. Thats the kinda crap people look for when yelling the word Occult.... None of us here are trying to be mean, or cruel, just trying to lead you in the right direction. You seem to be blinded by this kind of greed you have going on here. Nobody has to show themselves to you. Not I, nor a soul in hell has to do anything you say. The "Devil" Is the master of vanity. He shows himself to you when he damn well pleases, and by selling your soul, if you had one to begin with, means he doesnt have to do a damn thing now, he has you in his grasps....

Rekar

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join