It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons & proof that perhaps the bible is a lie!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Whats the issue with "Demons" ?

I think they don't exist, or at least that they don't exist in the way the Bible portrays them...

I have read hundreds of books on the occult, I use the ouija board ( it never works ) I have tarot cards, I try call up spirits/demons...

I even have this tattoo

but you know what, NOTHING ever happens, and i've tried everything, including selling my soul to the "devil" contract signed in blood and all...

Still - nothing happens

So whats the issue here ? the bible says all these things about possession and blah blah and here i am begging for contact with a demon and nothing happens,,,Any thoughts on this ???

Perhaps someone out there can prove to me they do exist, or give me a way to call one up ?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It crosses my mind that it is a more than distinct possibility that the current "Nothing happening" circumstance is exactly what the Demonic Legions and their myrrmidons might want to be happening in your life.

Word has it that one of the smartest moves the Devil ever made was to convince modern man that he doesn't exist.

HAPPY ALL HALLOWED EVE'....

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Obviosely that has crossed my mind, but i don't believe in the devil the bible portrays, so that doesn't bother me much....

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sethdarke

Heh heh. I've heard Ouija Boards only work with more that one peson, I have used them myself and they have worked just fine for me, on the demon part, why would you even want to mess around with demons?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Sethdarke my friend

You should thank your lucky stars that a 'negative entity' hasn't taken you up on your many attempts to contact the 'dark'.

You would soon regret your desire to seek out evil.

I can only say that perhaps you have very protective 'guides' who are not letting them through.

Take it from one who is aligned with the light - even us light beings can be attacked by darkness and it ain't pleasant! Definitely should be avoided at all costs.

So my advice to you would be to pack it in right now and focus on something more positive!

Kind regards,

Dobbie

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
So how come these "guides" of mine don't show temselves to me ? i mean whats with all the hidden behind the veil secrecy and what not, i'd like to make contact with either my guides, dark guides whoever, but im really starting to believe that these things don't exist and that all this is just in our minds...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
"Demons & proof that perhaps the bible is a lie!!!"

Is it "proof" or is it "perhaps"?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

So how come these "guides" of mine don't show temselves to me ? i mean whats with all the hidden behind the veil secrecy and what not, i'd like to make contact with either my guides, dark guides whoever, but im really starting to believe that these things don't exist and that all this is just in our minds...

Just close your eyes, wish really, really hard and click your heels three times.
But seriously, I think you are starting to realize that all those stories about demons and "higher power" are all bull, good for you!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Obviosely that has crossed my mind, but i don't believe in the devil the bible portrays, so that doesn't bother me much....

The super elite involved in the occult arts on the advanced level do not believe in the devil either. They believe in Lucifer, the misunderstood god.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Spirit guides are on a much higher vibrational level than us mere humans. It is not their job to make themselves known. Like the roadies in a rock concert, they do a lot of work behind the scenes, but the crowd will never see them!

It literally took me years of training and meditation before I was able to mentally communicate with my main guide. However, that did not mean that my guide was not with me my entire life, just that as a human with basic senses, I was unable to perceive and communicate with my guide until I commenced a vibrational ascention process.

I can sense that you are quite new to 'working' with spirits and energies. I recommend that you undertake some reading and research.

I can also sense a lot of negativity in your posts. I would like to get inside your head a little and find out why you so actively seek out the dark???

Kind regards

Dobbie

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The bible messes with your mind and by the hand of man instills a fear of evil ready to possess your soul if you fail to heed the biblical warnings conveniently written out for you to follow.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It took me a few years of wanting to speak to my spirit guides before I could ever speak to them. The funny thing is, it's like something clicked one day, and I was suddenly able to acknowledge them/talk to them, and since then, it's always been fairly easy for me to do.

First off, your guides' main concern is you. If it would be un-helpful or unfortunate in any way for you to know about them, then they probably won't want to reveal themselves to you. For instance, some people would think they'd lost it completely and sign themselves up for counseling and medication, if their guides suddenly talked to them. Some people would write off what the guides say, and therefore, it would be pointless.

It probably depends on the person, and the guide, whether or not the guides reveal themselves. And Dobbie's right... they do a LOT of behind-the-scenes work that you don't even realize, or know about. Although once you get in tune with them, sometimes you start realizing situations in which they've helped you. That's happened to me, although there are still, most likely, things I don't give them credit for.

They aren't asking for your thanks, but if you notice something in your life that's improved, or some way in which you've been protected, or whatever, your thanks is appreciated.

As to summoning demons... I wouldn't play around with that. I try to stay away from that stuff, myself. Regardless of whether or not they are real, I certainly don't want to invite such a negative circumstance into my life. As to your tattoo, that's pretty cool. Although, I'm not sure why you think demons would like it. Because it's a star within a circle? Well... people who are Wiccan (and some other forms of Pagan) use that symbol too, and they don't believe in the devil. That's where that sign originated.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The tattoo is a symbol from the Necronomicon which I assume you include as one of your "occult" books. No decent occultist considers the Necronomicon as an occult work, at least not in ANY form that it has survived in today; simply a work of Lovecraft's imagination in my opinion. And since you seem fixated on the Christian idea of evil, Lovecraft's mythos had nothing to do with Christian theology.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
sethdarke,

Why should the enemy prove himself to you when he's already got you?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
First off, my tattoo is for me, not to "impress" any demon as you said, yes it is from the necronomicon, yes i know the necronomicon is a fantasy book, im not an idiot, i never mentioned i thought the book was an occult book,

I know all about pagan and wicca as well, i know what they believe in, i am not wiccan, im not pagan, im not a satanist or anything else for that matter, i am an open book when it comes to religion and belief, because i for one can't believe in a god or follow any religion blindly

i'm simply looking for proof/answers like everyone else on here, i am interested in demonology, the supernatural, paranormal and everything related to it...

And Dobbie, what would you like to ask me ???

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hi,

Have you ever read the book of Acts? Christianity is filled with miracles and I truly believe your guardian angel knows that the path you are meant for is the early Christian church way. He is barring the entry of negative entities and is waiting for you to reach in the direction you were made for. Here's a link to a thread that outlines some of my experiences, as the thread progresses it touches on some of the things you are asking about. Have a look:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

STM

[edit on 10/31/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That still doesn't explain to me what the old christian way is ?? can you elaborate ?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

Hi,

The early church was devoid of most of the dogma and the emphasis was on a direct relationship with God through Grace. It also recognized the mystical/miraculous life. You walk in faith, you walk in synchronicities, you walk amidst miracles, you walk with the one who knows you and will always be with you, God/Christ/Holy Spirit. Please read the thread, it is not the standard rendition of walking with God, it is the path of a warrior of God's. And I don't mean preaching and collecting money, I mean actual miracles to help people, actual spiritual warfare. No doubt about it, you are being shown that the dark is not for you,

STM

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
ROFLMAO someone wants to show off their new tattoo

Maybe you should rename this thread from Demons & proof that perhaps the bible is a lie!!! to I GOT A NEW TATTOO!

Because really this thread is nothing more than that.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

Hi sethdarke,

Good topic.

I have tried, like you, to call up demons to no avail. I even started an ATS Thread couple weeks ago asking the very same thing, to give me a spell or summoning that is proven. Not a single ATS'er provided first hand experience on how to call one up. Seems they can only warn you off because they had a bad experience with a demon or spirit, yet they can offer no proof of the experience.

Good luck with your findings. However, you won't find anything, ever in my opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join