It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we please stop the reptilian thing?!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I just think it's important to remember that not every inter-dimensional shape-shifting reptiloid is evil.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
How bout not whining about it? If you do not want to read about any reptilian stuff, don't click on the threads about them. Simple as that. BTW, who are you to say that they do not exist? There are many things in this universe and on this planet that may have slipped past you unobserved.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondogiwa

I second that!!! I keep hearing about reptilian this..reptilian that as if it's just a fact that reptilian aliens are everywhere. I then simply ask them to provide evidence of these stated facts and NOTHING.... SILENCE... or I get, you simply won't understand so why bother explaining it to you... Yeah right or somebody has spend a little to much imagination time on the holodeck?

Anyway, I REALLY appreciate you posting your opinion and share it whole heartedly

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Jeez, it's not like any one is forcing you to read about the reptile people threads. If you can't control your mouse and you click a reptile link it's your own fault.

If you don't want to read about reptiles....ummm..... then don't click the link.

Now that is out of the way.

Reptiles, greys, nordics, insect critters from alien worlds. God, religion, philosophy, conspiracies, CFR, Bilderbergs, Committee of 300, MJ12, structures on the moon, mars, UFOs in the sky and deep space - I like to discuss them all. I've researched these topics all my life. I don't dismiss any of them because I know that any thing is possible. And just because I can't explain it, or it does not fit within my particular belief system doesn't mean it is impossible. (Except for those that attempt to start new religions though - that irks me.)

-Euclid

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebox
reply to post by Mondogiwa

So essentially, you want to assist in the suppression of discussions that don't appeal to your interests?

Well said. Essentially you've started a thread to lambaste people who believe in/ theorize about reptilians. While I agree that a certain Canadian vandal went overboard multiple times, I would venture to say that most of the "reptile hysteria" in the past few months was generated by him and perhaps a few other users. It is by no means indicative of the general populous here at ats.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

What really bothers me about it is that people state these things as facts, not opinion or supposition. When people state things as facts, I expect them to back it up with a reasonable amount of evidence to support their statements. If someone says the moon is made out of monkey poo, and previous information says it's not, I want to see their evidence to the contrary. Maybe the other people are wrong and they are right but we can't know without any evidence.

Since you have "researched" the topics you have mentioned in your post, please post some of your researched evidence so I can finally see any type of proof that reptilians or any other aliens for that matter, are real and here now. Since you have spent years researching, you have either come up with some evidence or no evidence, I would simply like to know which it is?? Thanks for posting your research. I am genuinely interested in viewing it.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I know I said I'd never post on the reptilian thing again but here's one more lol

The only reptilian threads I got tired of seeing were the stupid YouTube videos. They've been sent to this area of the forum and I'm glad that happened because now you I can get on here and not see a new video post all the time.

Is there an reptilian alien race that has controlled everything for thousands of years and wants to enslave us and destroy Earth? I don't think so. They could have enslaved us and destroyed Earth by now. Why would they wait?

is there maybe a reptilian alien race that's visited Earth and are they hostile? I believe that could be possible. I just don't believe they're here on Earth and controlling everything. They couldn't hide there cover well if those YouTube videos were real.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
OK I'll bite, even though reptiles are mentioned in the bible as serpents it does not mention if there were others like them. That is, the serpent got cursed and made to crawl on his belly and eat dust all his days. IMHO this could mean that he originally had arms and legs but I wasn't there so I don't know. Maybe there were other creatures similar to him? I don't know but as for them controlling our minds, pfffft.

Actually the bible does.

Revelation 16

12 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

13 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Anybody who knows the bible understands that the dragon is also a descriptor of satan. Therefore these evil frog spirits (reptilians) are taking their marching orders from satan.

Pretty obvious in my opinion.

Anyway, i challenge any skeptic to find me video that mimics my most recent evidence.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

Also, revelation 51:37

And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwelling place for dragons, an astonishment, and a hissing, without an inhabitant.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Go through all the forums on this site and you will see there is obviously many mentally inept and schizophrenic people here. In real life they get help, social workers, help with getting off drugs and mental support from professianals.

Online they just get encouraged by equally deranged characters.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by manix
Go through all the forums on this site and you will see there is obviously many mentally inept and schizophrenic people here. In real life they get help, social workers, help with getting off drugs and mental support from professianals.

Online they just get encouraged by equally deranged characters.

True

Another thing people can go look through the forums for.

Go back and look at when Meatclown first started posting the videos. All this person would do is usually post a video talking about what you could see in it (the morphing and skin turning green and looking like scales) and mention the "reptilians are here to enslave us" bit.

In the beginning, Meatclown never mentioned the bible or anything involving religion with his video posts. People started talking about praying these reptilians never harm us and everything. Only then did Meatclown and that other friend of his on here start using the Bible and religion to push the videos and the reptilian theory on people.

The obvious pixelation in the videos and the fact he didn't throw in the bible/religion stories until later on, tells me the videos are nothing more than poor YouTube compression.

Nothing more than a couple people who are getting a twisted kick out of abusing the religious beliefs of others here on ATS and YouTube.

Meatclown...I have you ignored but can see what you say when you are quoted by others. You can stop saying things like: "View my new thread. You can't debunk it this time". You've been saying that with each thread only to get debunked each time. Every time your videos are proven fake you vanish from that thread and are quiet for a bit (out making the next video) and you'll pop up suddenly with another thread and the whole thing happens all over again. It's a routine that got old a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Nobody is pushing anything on anybody david. You don't care to hear about reptilians? Exercise some discretion and don't click the thread. Its a pretty straightforward concept.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Others have already said it but I will go ahead and say it to because whining like this really gets on my nerves..
If you do not like a topic then DONT visit a thread that discusses that topic. Simple as that!

For some reason people are very, VERY desperate to dubunk this reptilian thing. They pour A LOT of energy into a subject that they CLAIM to have no interest in.

If I am not interested in a subject, I don't read it.

I can't be bothered changing other's minds to think the same as I do.

Why don't these people find a religion they disagree with, and hammer that instead? Something is not right here...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
It all started with a simple theory of alien invasion, without any reptilian beings.
Aliens with their advanced technology made themselves look human and are living amongst us
though i remember Michael Tsarion was also speaking of aliens on our planet, at least the way he called them sounds more realistic: Serpent People (i might be wrong)

What i really hate about reptilian thing is that thay take youtube videos and are trying to show how the eye colour changes..

I do believe that aliens are amongst us but just don't see them looking as lizards

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

I wasn't commenting on your spiritual/religious beliefs, you mentioned God in your statement that u put in bold letters and I mentioned that (yes "LITERALLY") he too breaks down under the common reasoning you mentioned.

I was in essence agreeing with your point.

But thanks for sharing and I wish you well.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I remember when both the Survival forums and the automative forums on BTS were created. lots of us got together and petitioned for them and they were created. maybe we can all do that for the lizard people believers. it will make them happy and make us happy

[edit on 1-11-2007 by angryamerican]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yeah I had a run in with a reptilian as well. Late at night I kept hearing this noise outside, it sounded like music blasting, but it wasn't as loud as it would be if it was eminating from say a car, or house. I looked out of my window and saw these two small lights moving up my street. I jumped up and got my shoes on to run outside and see what was going on. As soon as I reached the end of my driveway, I heard a beeping noise.

I looked down the street and saw the same two small lights quickly racing towards where I was standing. Then when the lights reached me, I heard tires squeal as if someone had suddenly stomped on the brakes of a fast moving car. This small red convertible pulled up to me, and in it rode a reptilian bumping Chamillionaire. He hit a switch and the car dipped front to back, and side to side.

I asked him what his name was, but all he did was smack his eye with his tongue. Then he handed me some Tea and Crumpets, asked how I was doing, and said he could save me 15% or more on my Car Insurance.

I never did see him again, but I still have the burn-out tire-tracks at the end of my drive-way. True Story.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
Jeez, it's not like any one is forcing you to read about the reptile people threads. If you can't control your mouse and you click a reptile link it's your own fault.

If you don't want to read about reptiles....ummm..... then don't click the link.

Now that is out of the way.

Reptiles, greys, nordics, insect critters from alien worlds. God, religion, philosophy, conspiracies, CFR, Bilderbergs, Committee of 300, MJ12, structures on the moon, mars, UFOs in the sky and deep space - I like to discuss them all. I've researched these topics all my life. I don't dismiss any of them because I know that any thing is possible. And just because I can't explain it, or it does not fit within my particular belief system doesn't mean it is impossible. (Except for those that attempt to start new religions though - that irks me.)

-Euclid

I think my mouse must be controlled by a reptilian....every now and then, something snake like in appearance comes from under my desk and...oh, nevermind, that's something else!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Love that one, good humor and probably needed here since it seems to have gotten heated a bit!

Basically I think that there is such a deep seeded fear of the slithering type of thing that gets into a person's psyche. There is obviously a need to know if there may be something else out there in the uni/multiverse!? Naturally we then attach something that we can relate to and whamo..we have humanoid looking aliens then, right!? Who knows what they would look like even if they could be comprehended by our minds. But next comes the real strain on the imagination...yeah, you guessed it, reptilians!

Hmm, let's see...we don't know what could be out there, but no doubt it has to be scary, right? That seems to be our natural orientation towards things we don't understand anyway. Oh, let's look back in history and see what has always scared people. Oh, I've got it..lizards and snakes and dragon-esque types of creatures. Now, let's make up a hokey scare tactic of a belief, put some scary reptiles into it, and attach it to a new age direction and we have a winner!!

C'mon.....I do not believe in evolution but this would be like going in reverse, as far as evoultion is concerned, if it were even remotely believable in the first place, which it is not!

I am not even asking for proof, since there is nothing to elude to this ideal anyway......but where's it all coming from??
Halloween is over my shape shifting friends...let's not be scared of make believe things for another year!?

Just my thought s for you all again...time to get thankful for what is real...or at least could be!

Peace, Mondo

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join