It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we please stop the reptilian thing?!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I thought that there was going to be a cease-discussion on the reptilian cult thing here on ATS!? Seriously, this stuff has to stop being circulated around like some cult type Dungeaons & Dragons following!

Never is there anything new about it, never is there anything remotely believable about it..unless maybe the people who believe in it are just way too into Sci-Fi for their own good. Really, I have some good swampland in Florida to sell you too if you believe in this hogwash.

Here's an idea, pick something to believe in that at the very least...sounds possible! No need to just invent something because there's so many other things out there already. Aliens..uhh, well who knows, but yeah maybe!? Reptile beings that have dominated the Earth and shape shift...uhh, whatever and no!

Sorry to vent if this is your cup o' tea, but it's just so redundant and boring and not even remotely plausible!

Peace, and on to better ventures.....Mondo

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Don't mock things you don't understand. I have had reports given to me of people harrassed by reptilians and it seems many of them believe it is a very serious matter. Although I personally have never seen one, I am not about to discredit the reports. which to be honest with you are pretty freaky. Almost everyone agrees they are violent except for a few individuals like Jim Sparks. I recommend reading the book by Jim Sparks called the "Keepers". I understand your concern however

(Dont ge me wrong here I am just playing Devil's advocate)

I too believed it was horse dung until I heard some emotional stories by people who were very scared.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I believe they have all ready been banished to Skunk works,

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Is there anything more to it than a 'he said' or 'she said'??

What and why does this continue?? Question everything..I believe this too! As computer people put it, 'garbage in equals garbage out'...this is exactly what I mean. David Icke just fills people with garbage man, an ecellent manipulator an brainwasher he is. Sereda, I need to check him out more I admit. But, c'mon...there are boogeymen in every society and every corner of the world. What makes this crazy reptilian belief any different that the Bigfoot belielfs or the Chupacabras or whatever??

Let me answer ahead of time.............Nada, all just paranoias!??

Your thoughts again, and yeah I know you are playing devils advocate, and in a way I guess I am too, right!?

Peace, Mondo

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I hate to disappoint you, Mondogiwa, but the reptillian topics aren't going to just disappear. Yes, most of the stuff is pushed to Skunk Works because of the YouTube compression anomalies tend to keep people jumping at pixels, but, there is a new Master Conspiracy section led by John Rhodes, whose focus tends to be on the Reptillian factor.

John Rhodes Forum Section

Now, on a personal note. I don't have a solid opinion of the reptilian topic. Yes, I've read some wild eyewitness accounts, but, on sites I can't verify as accurate.
The evolution take on it where the reptillians are an offshoot of dinosaurs? Could be, but, no proof of this exists to support it.
Our "reptillian" brain? Evolution's funny like that. We have no scales and tails though.

See, to me, a lot of things point to "possible...but remotely" while other things are not conceivable at all. It keeps me interested in the following of the reports enough to be glad we cover it here. It's just hard to keep seeing the same old theories re-hashed over and over and over.

Hang in there man!
Cuhail

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hadn't seen anything on reptiles in a while until this thread. Your just contributing and feeding the fire. But I agree.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The reptilian paranoia , IMHO, is a form of psychosis coupled with a delusional inferiority complex manifested in the visage of a perceived 'threat'.

The Pacific Islanders had their Menehune, the Latins their Chupakabra, The Irish their Leprechauns, Clurichauns, Sprites, Kallikantzaros , Krakens, Bigfoot, Chimeras, Mothman, and on and on.

The reptilian manifestations of today are merely our current modern cultural derivative - a virtual, digital bogeyman invented by weak minds and promulgated widely through blogs and forums like this to try and gain a bit of pseudo-fame by spreading a little fear among invisible contemporaries.

Billary Clinton, Bush, Al Bore, and any other number of otherwise normal human folk can be transformed into a dragon-flavor-of-the-month by the overactive imaginations and political persuasions of the interpreter.

The episodic and fleeting digital capture of slanted eyes, scaled skin, and pixelated movement is a function of the recording, storage, conversion, and distribution of the media and nothing more.

I challenge those that claim to "know" that the human celebrities, politicians, and others are 'reptilian' or some-such nonsense to the following: Spend just a fraction of the time being filmed, and then have that film subsequently digitally manipulated, converted, uploaded, etc. and let the rest of us comb through hundreds of hours of it. My very strong bet would be that we could eventually find a frame or two that shows your own pupils a bit out-of-place, a little pixel shifting on your skin, and freeze-frame of an expression on your face that you would not consider very flattering - perhaps even (OMG!!) ARRRRGGHHHH It's a, It's a reptile creeeeatuure.

Happy Halloween. How disgustingly appropriate. The sad thing is there are a whole legion of deluded idiots out there that are convinced this is real. Sometimes I'm ashamed for my fellow man.

Don't we have enough REAL problems, some genuinely sinister, with our politicians and "world leaders" to worry about? Shouldn't we be concerned about the real impact they are having on our lives?

If I was Bush or Billary, I would be laughing all the way to the Ivory Towers every morning. Why? Because I'd be secure in knowing that I can dupe and swindle and lie and steal and cheat my way through history. The masses, if they concoct and believe this, will believe anything. Silly, fearful, immature children -until 30, 40, 50 + years old.

There's a reason the "reptilian" threads belong in Skunk Works - and it has nothing to do with conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mondogiwa

So essentially, you want to assist in the suppression of discussions that don't appeal to your interests?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I agree with 'thebox'

So essentially, you want to assist in the suppression of discussions that don't appeal to your interests?

Firstly:

Can we please stop the reptilian thing?!!

Next thing you know:

Can we please stop the whole conspiracy thing?

Why don't we just allow those who believe to believe and those who don't not to?
Can we all just get along?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
I thought that there was going to be a cease-discussion on the reptilian cult thing here on ATS!? Seriously, this stuff has to stop being circulated around like some cult type Dungeaons & Dragons following!

No, it just got moved over to the Skunk Works so it would be easier to ignore. Rather than Dungeons and Dragons, it's more like the Flying Spaghetti Monster religion. Funny for the first few hundred times, then just it gets really old and lame.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
In regards to reptilians. I have always questioned whether we so called humans call actually trust what our minds report our eyes see. Looking back on history why are there stories of dragons, lizards and snakes acting within mans domain on a level that rivals mans position. I am interested in stories of reptiles V humans and reading others opinions as well as theories stimulating my mind on the subject. I don't believe that much in the reptilian thing on youtube videos, but it is possible there are reptilians living along side man with powers to shape shift or project a familiar shape into our deceptive but perceptive mind.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Did you read this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007

After much consideration and thought it has become evident that the "Reptilian Shape Shifter" craze has got out of hand in the Aliens/UFO Forum here on ATS.

Since Reptilians are not technically "Aliens", they are certainly not UFOs and since the vast majority (if not all) of the "video evidence" is nothing more than lights reflecting on the glossy, spherical shape of the human eye and creating an elongated shadow that when viewed on a terribly pixelated, low resolution video appear to be something they are not, it is now ATS POLICY that these threads be started in the Skunk Works Forum.

The Skunk Works Forum was created for exactly these sort of theories and or speculations.

John Rhodes, one of our up and coming Conspiracy Masters, is working on the definitive series which will illustrate exactly how the light plays its trick when video taping a person in front of certain lighting configurations. I hope that work is coming sooner rather than later.

In any case we have received many requests for something to be done and there is even a thread about the dissatisfaction with the situation as it currently exists so the new policy will take effect today.

Springer..."

I think you should abide by the rules or get post banned. Just FYI

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theutahbigfoothunter

Why is moving it to a more appropiate forum suppression? He is simply saying that this forum is an inappropiate area to discuss this topic and Springer's notice seems pretty clear to me. It wasnt exclusive to just videos or shapeshifters, it also included reptiles as an alien concept as consideration as well.

In fact I wouldnt mind seeing the whole "Aliens" thing completely separated from the whole "UFO" thing as well. There is absolutely no evidence the two have anything to do with each other in the first place. There is volumes upon volumes of wonderful speculation pointing toward the possibility of a connection but I dont see why they couldnt be discussed in a forum setting exclusive of each other. I know that wont happen but hey, thats just me. Commence throwing text shaped rocks...

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa

Never is there anything new about it, never is there anything remotely believable about it..unless maybe the people who believe in it are just way too into Sci-Fi for their own good. Really, I have some good swampland in Florida to sell you too if you believe in this hogwash.

Here's an idea, pick something to believe in that at the very least...sounds possible! No need to just invent something because there's so many other things out there already. Aliens..uhh, well who knows, but yeah maybe!? Reptile beings that have dominated the Earth and shape shift...uhh, whatever and no!

Just because the subject of intelligent reptilian beings is too "fantastic" for you to handle does not mean it is not really going on. Just like millions of people all over the world blindly believe in organized religion even though there isn't a shred of proof that any of it is real and there is real evidence that mostly all religion is a template from the sumeria and babylonian era.

Also there are tribes from all parts of the planet who have described these reptilian beings for thousands of years. I guess they must of been nuts back then too. Maybe you should do some research on the subject before you go shooting your mouth off.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by scribe94
Just because the subject of intelligent reptilian beings is too "fantastic" for you to handle does not mean it is not really going on.

Well, of course, reptillian monkeys might fly out of my butt, too. You can't prove it won't happen. Just because millions choose not to believe it, doesn't mean it isn't true. They imprisoned Galileo for his truth, too. Many very intelligent people support the belief in flying reptillian butt monkeys. Photographic evidence, and anectodal evidence that is good enough in a court of law to send a person to the gas chamber, supports the theory that flying reptilian butt monkeys are a real and possible threat to humanity.

I rest my case.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Nohup where's the evidence that reptilian butt monkeys exist? At least the reptilians that we're talking about have plenty of evidence to research.

If you want to be a sarcastic idiot please do it somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The whole "reptilian" thing is probably one of the most ridiculous parts of UFOlogy. It's actually a shame that this crap is associated with UFOlogy.

If you believe in Reptilians based solely on people's "stories" then you might as well believe in the bible and all of those other fairy tales also.

The proof is in the pudding, and there has yet to be ANY pudding regarding "Reptilians."

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondogiwa

I wasn't going to be the one to take the flack for starting a thread such as this, but I'm with you 100%. Before I found ATS I was researching greys and UFO abductions, etc. and when I ran across info concerning reptilians for the first time I don't believe I stopped laughing for a good five minutes. I have been nothing but civil to the people who do believe on this site. But since you brought it up, I figured I'd be brave as well. The only boogeyman living in caves and underground, are worms, bears, bats, rats, and the occasional terrorist. If I see one more crappy youtube video that has been regurgitated time and time again claiming to show reptile shape shifting I'm going to vomit in anger. Good I said my piece, now I'll go back to being diplomatic.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
but our brains are built upon a reptilian brain (not trying to throw a spanner in the works lol), so of course reptilians are on our mind hehe

www.psycheducation.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 30-10-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If you think about it, the "Greys" are almost as ridiculous as Reptilians. What more proof of the existence of Greys is there compared to Reptilians? Both cases are pretty much based only on "stories." There were lots of stories about Dragons too... I guess we better start believing that they are real also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join