It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen to South Africa in the event of WW3????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Nothings gonna heppen specificly in 2015, I just used it as an example.

But on a lighter note, I heard on the radio today they are going to consider excluding young peolple from BEE. So they cant use the fact that your not black against the young people, dont know how young but im guessing something like below 20

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

Hell, illegal immigrants in the US pretty much have more rights than a US citizen.
I'm exaggerating a little maybe but they are given a lot, health care an other social programs, for example.
They can even get a bank account at Bank of America, without giving a SS #,
try doing that if you're a US citizen.
You may also qualify for a low interest, long term bank loan, providing that you open up a Quikie Mart.

[edit on 11/6/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
nice one kronos, i'll see you next year in the US,,,as an illegal with a long term loan, i want to see them kick me out the country when i have a long term loan i can't pay off cause i was kicked out!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

nice one kronos, i'll see you next year in the US,,,

Yea, look me up, after you get the loan
J/k.. good luck to you though, I hope you make it here or anywhere else out of S.A.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I guess there are pros and cons to everything. I want my daughter to be able to have a good life and bring her up the best way i can. I don't believe for one minute she will have a good life in SA - not in the long run. However, i also am not so sure about the US. Look at the kids at school - a kid points a finger at another and gets done for death threats. That is also not a life one wants to lead where you are afraid you will get chucked in a concentration camp for farting in public.

One has to way up those pros and cons. I mean, i don't know who's police force is worse? Ours with corruption etc or the US where cops are basically the same and physically abuse the public.

Again, an opinion. Though i have to say, i also want to get me and my family out of SA. Get off the Titanic before it sinks i say.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Send ur kids to a private school, or take them to a white school, they have plenty of those in the U.S, send ur kid to a school in mitchells plain,,,what u think is gonna happen, send ur kid to a dodge government school in the US, what u think is gonna happen, move to a nice quiet WHITE neighborhood send her to a nice white school and you won't look back....

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
South Africa is a has been black hole. Noone will invade, noone will ask your assisstance and noone will hear your opinion. South Africa blows.

Mod Edit: Do Not Evade The Automatic Censors -- Please Review

[edit on 7-11-2007 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sethdarke
move to a nice quiet WHITE neighborhood send her to a nice white school and you won't look back....

I don't think there are many of those left as it is becomming more and more integrated with blacks. We have some blacks in our area now and they do gardening and keep their places nice and clean - the stuff they pull out the yard? Yeah, thrown on the pavement on the other side of the road - empty stand. Go figure.

(Removed offensive content)

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use -- Please Review

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Australia by far the best place to go to, look into it

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I am trying zwieger, but aust has pretty tough immigration policies just like everyone else, i am skilled in what i do, but i am not super skilled as what they are looking for...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
(Text Removed)[

I think you need to understand history a lot better and realise that centuries of abuse cannot be undone overnight.

Mod Edit: Removed inappropriate quoted text.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AotearoaSon
I think you need to understand history a lot better and realise that centuries of abuse cannot be undone overnight.

What makes you think i don't know the history? History won't be undone - not overnight, not ever. It is history and it happened. But we should learn, and by we i mean all countries, from the mistakes made in the past.

Things should not be turned around in favour of any specific group because then we will just add a chapter to the same history. There needs to be equality and BEE, or what ever setup a country uses to "propel" a certain group forward because it feels bad for the past, is the same "history" in reverse and ultimately makes nothing better.

I believe in the best person for the job - not the best colour.

[edit on 7/11/2007 by shearder]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well shearder, in S.A it is not the best person for the job, it IS the best colour for the job, and that colour is black, where i work i see so many incompetent blacks in high lvl positions it frightens me...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sethdarke
Well shearder, in S.A it is not the best person for the job, it IS the best colour for the job, and that colour is black, where i work i see so many incompetent blacks in high lvl positions it frightens me...

Oh trust me, this i know. I am also in SA.
I see this happening every day with whites being retrenched to make place for BEE positions just to have a white re-employed to fix the mess or someone in the company having to fill 2 positions to fix the mess.

So what we are left with is a smaller work force to do the same job because a white can't be employed.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
For all the Saffers here.

This thread is being punted on the Mail and Gaurdian forums.

forum.mg.co.za...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It's been a while since I last saw this much ignorance, hate speech and off-topic ramblings in one thread. Some people clearly have NO idea what they're talking about.

Let's rather stick to the topic. Taking blind, wild stabs at off-topics you have NO knowledge of are no longer welcome in this thread (and it wasn't to begin with). If you like to discuss any of the sub-topics raised so far, then start a new thread on it.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Why can't white south africans apply for political asylum in western countries if they are being murdered, raped and abused by their political system?

If they can't apply, then why aren't the West helping them out by protesting to change the rules for them, or do we only protest to liberate blacks, asians etc??

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Hi Gemwolf

I agree that this thread has, at times, veered from the original post.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by illigitimati]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Hi Flighty

For white South Africans to apply for political asylum the problems would at least have to be recognised by the government, which they are'nt.

In fact when the high levels of crime and the general state of danger is mentioned by whites they are branded racists or told to "shut up or leave"

The government refuses to acknowledge any problems.

Regards to the West helping, I've asked that question many times, the only conlcusion I can come to is that they simply don't care.

Although I (and many others) wish it was'nt so.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Gemwolf does have a point. We have gone off topic. I guess seeing these things happen around us makes one hot around the collar because saw what i mentioned earlier about the retrenchments. A company did that (no names), then fired then changed the position title and rehired to fix issues.

Anyways, WWIII i doubt will probably have more of a commercial impact than anything else.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join