It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen to South Africa in the event of WW3????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by illigitimati

Well I'm from Australia and I would love to help if you could give me some links or something to where I might be able to help.

Back on topic......

Not all countries get involved in world wars. There are hundreds of countries listed on an atlas. You mean to tell me EVERY ONE OF THEM was involved in both world wars??

I think the term "world" war is often subjective.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Flighty]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The bastards,,,they stole my thread!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

geez, Kr0n0s, why don't you say what you really think!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the US didn't covertly condone SA's export of uranium to Iran.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

So youre implying that because we mentioned blacks and crime in the same sentence that we are preaching hate speech?
Actually seth, who lives there and has first hand knowledge is also commenting on these issues, hes the OP and he has also veered his own thread off topic.
Why dont you explain exactly what ignorance you are referring to in this thread because most of what I've read is pretty much right on the money with S.A. and what would happen to thiem in a WW3 scenario before and after.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

Don’t patronize me. If you were hoping that your baiting will work on me, think again. I’m pretty sure I was clear about staying on topic, as most other posters understood what was said. May I just remind you of the Terms & Conditions Of Use you agreed to:

1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

1g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while posting outside the Politics forums at politics.abovetopsecret.com....

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

5b) Cooperation: You will, if asked by myself or a moderator, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the representatives of the message board.

Political Baiting and Sniping on ATS – Please Review Link.
The Digital Ego – Please Review This Link.

I rest my case.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yes this thread i started just started going way off the topic, i did have a hand in it, but unfortunately whenever south africa is mentioned,,,,well it's just inevitable to talk about s.a and not go onto the topic of crime, rape and murder, hell we are the aids/rape/murder/hijack capital of the world, it's what we are famous for!!! aren't we a proud proud country, Viva Africa!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If WW3 did look like happening, we'd (New Zealand) whip out our cheque books and steal a few of your rugby players - a number of ours are still in therapy.

But you can keep your cricketers judging by their batting effort yesterday.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Mr Gunter]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sethdarke
Yes this thread i started just started going way off the topic, i did have a hand in it, but unfortunately whenever south africa is mentioned,,,,well it's just inevitable to talk about s.a and not go onto the topic of crime, rape and murder, hell we are the aids/rape/murder/hijack capital of the world, it's what we are famous for!!! aren't we a proud proud country, Viva Africa!!!

What you're seeing is the aftermath of colonial rule enforced on a people. Colonialism is a very unfair system that makes social divisions even wider than were usually in the culture, and generally promotes the activities and education of everyone else BUT the people who live there.

We see it in other areas of the world. But I also see your leaders attempting to take positive steps, rather than waiting for some other country to come in with suggestions:
www.news24.com...

As to conflicts among nations, it's pretty much the same as conflicts in a neighborhood or on a schoolyard. You have groups of kids (some of whom change as they get older)... and some of them turn into schoolyard bullies. If you don't have a powerful army, then alliances with other nations are a form of security against invasions (Iraq, you notice, had very few friends among the rest of the world.)

The "who could lick whom if WWIII happened" threads are very popular, but the world doesn't seem to be teetering that closely to such a war. Once we get Bush out of the White House, I expect that the climate of aggression will tone down.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
South Africa is doing alright right now, our economy is roughly
1/20 of the size of Americas economy which all in all isn't too bad for a
country that came through the ruckus we did, Interestingly, as Mbeki likes to
remind us 98% of our economy is still in white hands, which as far as things
political go is bad, but I think it also reflects quite well on the whites of
south Africa since thats 1/75 (+-4,000,000 whites) of Americas population creating
an economy 1/20 the size. thats 3.75 times better per capita.

Its often been noted that we tend to do things more efficiently in some areas
Our heavy industry runs at good profits in some of the toughest economic
environments the world has, what with western and lately eastern powers protecting
their own like they do Its not a case of lack of brains or laziness on everybody else's part
rather its that the fire is under our butts permanently so we find ways to survive.

Crime, while not as bad as its made out to be, is definitely an issue.
I've had some Americans try tell me, that they have the most dangerous cities and we
should go see what real crime is all about there, well, I checked around and
our Average Crime rate for our entire country is higher than Americas top city! so
thats some serious delusions you have there.
We have 11 times the crime of America per capita

That said, most people don't see crime for weeks, I have seen my fair
share, but mostly you can go about your business with no problem.
We are not the top of the world statistics in most crime, although we
are usually second rape being the exception where we are miles ahead, Reality though, I
have no doubt, would see most central African countries miles ahead of everybody in
most categories.but things go unreported there 99% of the time.

Yes there certainly are whites committing all sorts of crime, but the
per capita rate is better that of most European countries for the white population, so
pointing out the odd one has no real merit.

Another thing that seems to be nearly unknown for some reason is that most of
the crime in South Africa is Black on Black crime, Blacks suffer thr most
of crime here by a long way.

That said, its also a minority of the black population that are involved
in crime and most blacks are your standard normal people.

Now SA in world war three? If it was the previous Apartheid government,they would
be heavily on the side of America, trust me, there's no friend they wanted more.

The ANC government are also far more likely to side with America if they
have to pick a side, we often conduct military exercise with America lately, that how
I found out those Cheetah Fighters we made from Mirage three's are actually
very good. I don't know for how long I've been laughing those things off as crap,
but it turns out,in a fight, they are everything an F-15 eagle is.
If we are invaded today, well yes, be it China,Russia,the USA or
Zimbabwe, TEH SUK SANDF! as they say.

Back in the bad old days? Well we already proved our selves against
Russia and its allies, granted it wasn't an all out invasion but it was a considerable effort so not to be written off.If it was against the western world, I expect the cheetah would have
come as a nasty surprise, however there were only 28 of them so not a decisive factor.
I certainly hope South Africa wouldn't have been stupid enough to
actually use their nuclear weapons so I'm counting them out.

Ground forces, hard to say, our tanks were reasonable, the infantry
fighting vehicles were excellent for the day, and our artillery is still to this day the
best.I can't say we'd win but depending on planning and tactics, we could
have given them a good bliksem!

But I think the Apartheid Government wouldn't have let it get to that
stage and would have folded long before anybody needed to board a ship anywhere.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by TheBlueLantern]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I have done nothing of the sort and you know it. there was no "baiting" in my post and theres now way I even attempted to patronize you!

It was a simple post where I asked simple questions.. I asked you if you were implying that I was being racists because I pointed out true facts?

Then I asked you to pinpoint any posts that were made where I proved my self to be ignorant of the facts.
That IS the definition of ignorance you know.. A person that has no knowledge about the facts of a topic.
Prove that I've made an ignorant statement on here, if you can

Its funny how "thought crime" is now against the rules on here.
Ive gotten 2 warnings and lost 1000 points because of my posts on this thread.
I just didnt know it was against the rules to post facts in a thread, regardless of how politically incorrect they are considered to be.
Nowhere in this thread did I attack anyone at all, much less attack someone because of their color, in fact I didnt attack anyone at all on a personal level.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here is something to consider on the importance of South Africa to the NWO:

"Let me relate to you about a guided tour that a civilian friend of mine took through a NWO's major beast computer center in Alaska back in the 1970s. The engineer, who was in charge of building and getting the center operational, gave him a tour of the site's capabilities. At that point, the NWO had built a massive computer center in Alaska, one in So. Africa (believed to be located at the U.S. embassy in Johannisberg), and one in Pine Gap, Australia. These three sites were very specific, because they formed a triangle on the globe, and couldn't be located anywhere else, due to the naturally occuring lines of force of the planet. These Beast Computer Centers consist of aisles and aisles of big state of the art computers. They each have several dozen people to run them. Even in the 1970s, an operator could speak into the computer and it would answer. For instance, if you asked the computer about anyone on the planet, it could usually pull up all kinds of information about that person. If you asked the computer how could you get that person to kill someone? or how can I isolate this person? The computer would spill out a plan almost instantly, telling you all the people around that subject who could be manipulated and in what fashion those people need to be manipulated to cause the end result. This is the end result of years of BLACK PSYCHIATRY--which means applying psychiatric techniques to manipulate people and nations. These computers electronically connect to some of those people who are electronically controlled, so that the controllers can actually control the world from a computer. These computers also store vast amounts of personal information about people's thought processes and thinking. It is possible that electronic surveillance is being done to read the thoughts of people and that the computers are actually able to store this information in some usable fashion. Because this is so secret, they can't give any hints of their vast ability to monitor thoughts, as well as organize and store those thoughts. This sounds like science fiction, but from people who invent & work at state of the art technology, this is actually said to be old technology. They are limited in how they use this technology because they want it to remain secret. ... This is the end result of countless studies such as the U.S. military reference book Basic Psychological Operations Study (BPS) which outlines country by country, specifying where each country is vulnerable for PSYOP operations (psychological warfare)."
- Excerpt, Fritz Springmeier on Illuminati Mind Control Ops
www.sciechimiche.org...
[edit on 14-11-2007 by chutso_ha]

[edit on 14-11-2007 by chutso_ha]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Every Nation that the blacks are given control of goes to hell, they do the same thing to American cities.
Oh wait, is that racist or is it reality?
Well there are even black leaders here in this country that say the same thing, of course the other blacks like the "Reverend" call them Uncle Toms..

If someone can name ONE successful Nation, in which Africans have always had and now have total control of, then I will gladly eat my words.

Well, I'm no African, but I can make you eat your words, homeboy.

Nigeria seems pretty successful to me. Hell, they con the "super smart" white people in America out of beaucoup money every year, lol.

Fact is, the Africans are pretty far past their days of glory. At one time, the greatest nations and empires in the world were African. Ancient Ghana, Mali, Great Zimbabwe, the Dogon Empire, the kingdom of Kongo, etc., are some examples. As a matter of fact, Cush (you know it as Ethiopia), Ta Seti (you know it as Sudan), and of course Kmt (you know it as Egypt), were world class countries when, as Malcolm said, "the white man was scrambling around on all fours in Europe."

Europe's all high and mighty these days, but white people have the youngest history on the planet, despite what the History Channel and school teaches you. Hell, a new study suggests that white people have only been white for 12,000 years, tops. So, the first Europeans were black, lol.

And, keep in mind successful to you means getting rich while killing and subjugating people in their own land. I'm sure the Africans don't consider apartheid as a success story.

But like I said, I'm not African; I just know how black people have been screwed over by HIStory, lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I just wish Mbeki would pay more attention to his own country and leave countries like Zimbabwe alone, because it sure don't help us a bit. It's not like they ever give anything back to us except more illegal immigrants.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LovingSoul

Wow... "Bush and his Cronies"... "bow and scrape to Bush" do you really think that America is trying to get ANYONE to bow to them, let alone Bush. Even so, do you actaually think that SA really has anything of value to go after?? Just your comment alone show that you are most likely angry, unloved, and probably just a plain idiot.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

BAM!! (insert image of Emeril here)

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by illigitimati
reply to post by AotearoaSon

Another couple of things, "Centuries of crime".........don't think so, try a few decades of Apartheid.....yes it was there before being passed as law but it was in fact the British who imposed it before South Africa gained independance.......the Afrikaners (mainly Dutch descendants) at the time wanted to be left alone to farm and do their own thing.....it was the British who pushed the whole thing initially........

I see you are from NZ.....unless you are Moari perhaps you should listen to your own words and start packing your bags.......

Once again this is the thing that makes me see red, westerners demonise the whites of South Africa, but not ONE SINGLE "western/developed" country that spits poison at us has a clean slate in terms of race relations in the early times of their own countries/colonies.........

USA-American Indians wiped out.....
Oz-Aboriginies pretty much wiped out/side tracked....
NZ-Moari.....
UK- India, Far East, South Africa......exploited the local populations...
The Spanish in South America......exploited the local populations...
All Europen countries that have had colonies in Africa (Germany, France, Portugal, Holland)- local populations sidelined or pushed to "second-class" citizen status......

Get off your high-horse!

The difference is... in America we pretty much know our # (history of ricism wise) stinks, and we a doing something about it. Granted we are not a perfect country, but at least we don't go chopping of a persons head just because they are not like us. And just for the record, the indians were not the saints they make themselves out to be, but that is another story.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Pele Pele
Europe's all high and mighty these days, but white people have the youngest history on the planet, despite what the History Channel and school teaches you. Hell, a new study suggests that white people have only been white for 12,000 years, tops. So, the first Europeans were black, lol.

Actaully, due to the length of the migration, by the time the African immagrants reached Europe, they were white already. IN FACT Eventually blacks will become white do to evolution. You can see it here in the US. over many generations of being away from the hot African sun, the skin of the black people are starting to lighten. You take an American black, whose family has been here several generations, and put them next to a SA just off the boat, you will be shocked... but it's true... put in my sadly inadequite description.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
There's been a mass exodus of white South Africans to Australia in the past decade, as a result about 1/3 of my friends are 5'9 blonde South African girls. So if white South Africans need to be evacuated somewhere, they're more than welcome to come to Australia

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by menjo2000
Actaully, due to the length of the migration, by the time the African immagrants reached Europe, they were white already. IN FACT Eventually blacks will become white do to evolution. You can see it here in the US. over many generations of being away from the hot African sun, the skin of the black people are starting to lighten. You take an American black, whose family has been here several generations, and put them next to a SA just off the boat, you will be shocked... but it's true... put in my sadly inadequite description.

Where do you get this stuff?

They say people were in Europe like at least 45,000 years ago. Modern man emerged in Africa around 100,000 years ago. But this new study says that the white mutation is between 6000 and 12000 years old. So, you sound wrong.

Nevermind that the current hypothesis on why white people turned white is the European climate. So how did people turn white on their way in? LOL.

Black people will turn white due to evolution? LOL! The mutation that made white people probably has something to do with why white people are the minority of the world. Everybody else's numbers are blowing up except white people. Hell, I've seen articles stating that true redheads and blondes will be extinct in the next couple centuries. ROFL at people turning white through evolution.

I get your point, though. I'm all mixed up and pretty light-skinned, but you white people don't consider me white. Hell, you don't consider Colin Powell white, and he's lighter than me, LOL.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join