It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones and Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
why doesn't he touch on this subject? is it scary for him? he seems to love alternative topics and deep issues yet never anything on the UFO situation. why did William Cooper not like Alex Jones? i know he called him a scare monger but there may be something else. it's just annoying how Alex Jones wants the truth but isn't willing to tread on UFO subjects. that seems subjective.... any ideas or input would be great. also any opinions of Endgame and or Alex Jones himself are welcome. sorry if this has been discussed, couldn't find it.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jboogienoj

Because AJ wants to appear to maintain some semblance of credibility. You will notice that my tongue is resting comfortably in my cheek....

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ever since Endgame came out, there have been more threads trying to discredit Alex Jones...

Interesting. I imagine sitting on your ass, criticizing people speaking out, while watching the US fall apart is more comfortable isnt it...

Its my personal opinion that if you are not helping, dont criticize the efforts of people who are trying to. There are no perfect people in this world. Just be happy that someone has the guts to speak out about something. I dont see a lot of people daring to, thats for sure.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I did find this article about "aliens can attack anytime" on infowars.

www.infowars.com...

[edit on 29-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
yea but he avoids a lot of stuff and that puts up a red flag with me. William Cooper didn't like him that puts up a red flag with me. this guy tries to debunk him:

spirituallysmart.com...

comments on this?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm all for going after the government, any government, for corruption. There's plenty to be discussed without a doubt. And AJ does have some valid points IMO. But what tosses me off of his wagon is the wild and sometimes uncontrollable rants and political evangelism one must endure to listen to him. He is like an dog barking incessantly, the more he barks the less I hear him.

Of course people will debunk him, its all theory and conspiracy theory at that. He's got a big target on his back due to that fact alone. I dont know, I think he would do so much better if he didnt come across like a raving lunatic half the time.

As far as aliens and AJ goes, his plate seems to be pretty full as it is and really what good would it do to have the new milleniums version of a Sam Kinison doing political activism to the UFO mix.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
well said for sure. i wonder if he believes in aliens? he tries to seem all christian and 'i believe in god' and all that but he does love his guns too. he likes to hunt and you're right he barks barks and barks and your wife or girlfriend or whoever ain't gonna listen cuz he's yelling at ya. i know he seems to risk it all doing what he does but this guy on 'spirituallysmart.com' is saying he's a jesuit agent. comments?

new topics

top topics

join