It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is staying in office...dictator and we are attacking iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The Bush-not-leaving-office idea is hardly news these days. I wrote about my theory here.

[edit on 10/30/07 by dalepmay]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Interesting you should say this as I was quoting you.

Of course you were quoting me unless you were talking to yourself.

Oh, I haven't read them

Nuff said!!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
reply to post by jfj123

Why not ? I think he was trying to tell the Cuban people to rise up against Castro.
As he was giving this speech I could just see Castro mad as H***!
Then again, maybe the "people" didn't see or hear the speech.
Maybe his words were meant to put fear in Castro.

That speech was aimed at the people of Cuba and the world, he is trying to win the hearts of the people to establish a goverment in Cuba the Bush administration can "trust". When Castro dies they will use many tactics to try and disable communism, and put a puppet in power.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
He didn't say Bush would be dictator
He did say he hopes Bush doesn't leave until he bombs Iran though... either way, thats pretty fudged.

Why does this guy want Bush to attack Iran so bad anyway?

It's like once the country and media get it in their mind and find ONE reason to attack another country, the people against it have to find 100 reasons why we shouldn't and try to convince these psychopaths why it wouldn't be a good idea.

Seriously, since when was it ok for the U.S. to openly debate preemptive attack against another country? Is this a new thing? The way so many openly and casually talk about, its as if we have been doing preemptive attacks for ever.

When someone declares they are going to attack you, it is perfectly logical and legal to not only talk about a preemptive attack, but to actually carrying it out.

If someone says they are going to attack you only an ostrich would bury its head in the sand.

If you don't want to take preemptive action against countries that threaten us, then I have a questions for you:

Have you bought burkas for your mother, wife, and daughters?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ok so I have been telling people since i first saw the first plane hit that it was an inside job. Abraham Lincoln told us our enemy would not come from across the sea but from within our own country. General George Keegan warned us back in the seventies. The warnings have been constant since Lincoln. Bush and his cohorts have already hinted at something big happening. think about it, will these White Male Dominat power hungry greedy, hate filled, maniacs take a chance on a women or a black man taking office? I think not. Something big will happen and they will declare martial law.

that being said, I need help raising emergency funds to be prepared. in fact it would be great if we helped each other now instead of waiting for it to be to late. As the great jesus said, "work while ye have the light." cause its a hell of a lot easier to find the exit when the lights on.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalepmay
The Bush-not-leaving-office idea is hardly news these days. I wrote about my theory here.

[edit on 10/30/07 by dalepmay]

There are too many people in the military who take their oaths of office too seriously for your theory to occur.

Many people have stated the Bush won't leave the problem of Iran going nuclear to his successor. The obvious interpretation of this is that either Iran abandons its nuclear program of Bush will order the destruction of their nuclear facilities before January 20, 2009 (and probably before the first Tuesday in November 2008.)

joelrosenberg.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritwomyn
will these White Male Dominat power hungry greedy, hate filled, maniacs take a chance on a women or a black man taking office?

Why are you a racist?
Why do you have to specify 'White'?
Bush is the first President to have picked 'blacks' to be in the cabinet of the President. I think you have to look in a mirror buddy.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
When someone declares they are going to attack you, it is perfectly logical and legal to not only talk about a preemptive attack, but to actually carrying it out.

Exactly! Since Ahmadidoofus said he wants to destroy Israel and the U.S., I guess we must take him at his word.

If someone says they are going to attack you only an ostrich would bury its head in the sand.

Which is why the U.S. and Israel must do a preemptive strike.

If you don't want to take preemptive action against countries that threaten us, then I have a questions for you:

Have you bought burkas for your mother, wife, and daughters?

I don't know what point you are trying to make with that statement.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I would hope that the more enlightened members would consider this translation of President Ahmadinejad speech prior to stating he has called for "Israel must be wiped
off the map"http://www.antiwar.com/orig/norouzi.php?articleid=11025
I also agree with most that it seems after the last two alleged free elections one can easily
conclude the fix-is-in.
That having been said, this link may indicate that the Gov. has had enough of the internet
free speech crowd.As well as furthering their original intent of pointing the finger at their real enemy....US! thomas.loc.gov...:h1955:
The deck is stacked but I am willing to give it one more shot with Ron Paul.
I do not believe Bush will stay. As someone already stated there is no purpose,when the second string is trained and waiting in the wings.
I sometimes wonder If it is really as bad as I and many people claim it is. I find it difficult to accept the notion that America as I have known it has come to this end.
I also absolutely believe that there is a line for us all, that when breached, will result in bloodshed. God I hope it doesn't come to that but it is a LAST option. As it should be.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan, Friday, Nov. 2 — Since Monday, American and European diplomats have been urging the embattled president, Gen. Pervez Musharraf, to refrain from imposing emergency rule to maintain his hold on power, a Western diplomat said today.

....The details of the order have not been released, but it could increase General Musharraf’s powers and delay nationwide elections scheduled for January. Link

I still don't believe that GW has enough gas left the tank...only fumes...but it looks like Musharraf might. The situation with our 'democratic' ally poses a threat equal to, or greater than that of Iran imo.

Don't let this post side-track the thread...just felt the story was of note & somewhat related.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am very concerned. The Bush adiminstration has instituted laws and rules that violate the constitution but give them an excuse for their actions. I am worried that Bush (ie Chaney) will invalidate the election and do whatever they can to stay in office. That really scares me. There are so many parallels with the rise of Nazi Germany that can be applied to this administration that makes me think that the truth and freedom represented by this country will be destroyed by these people. I love this country and the ideals it was founded on. Things like a free press and free speech. The "free press" is now editing itself so as to not be offensive to the people in power and "free speech" is being limited to statements acceptable to the people in power. Maybe I'm paranoid, but thats the way I feel.....

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Aaaand, another conspiracy theory about to proven wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join