It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is staying in office...dictator and we are attacking iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well you're absolutely right. There is that possibility.

Just like the Bush/Kerry drama...all fake.

Its like the olympics and the passing of the torch to other players. :shk:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
We can only speculate what the PTB will do in the next two years. They certainly have several options up their sleeves. Time to stop playing checkers and brake out the chess board.

DCP

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama

1. Control of peoples property - Home Loans and the current situation with Foreclosures

ignorant people + shady mortgage brokers = Foreclosures

ignorant people: " this adjustable rate will stay low?"
Shaddy mortgage brokers "the market looks strong, so you should be ok, but you never know"
IP: "i should be ok?"
SMB "i would say"
IP "sign me up"

2 years later

IP "my rate just went up 10%, i cannot afford my mortgage!!!!"
SMB "my bad...do you like the car i bought with your money?"

the forecloser thing is just ignorant people and greed, it's not a conspiracy

about bush becoming a dictator and blah blah blah....8 years ago it was clinton is so power hungry and he will do marshal law and blah blah blah

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Loved your post. Been saying things like this myself, except you said it better.

Oh don’t forget Bush was also vice president for 8 years before becoming the president for 4 years. Being a VP is close enough to have things go your way..

Him and Clinton are practically best friends and Clinton was in also for 8 years and then bush jr. for 8 years. So it's definitely staying in the family. I think they choose whose going to be president and the elections are a farce for us.

So we have already pretty much have had the same people for 28 years now. Nothing has changed just cause you put a new man in office don’t mean things will be different. By the time the next president comes in, more than likely it will go back to the Clintons. Once again leaving the same people in office.

Bush VP 8 years
Bush Pres. 4 years
Best friend Clinton Pres. 8 years
Bush Jr. Pres. 8 years= 28 years so far and their still going. Next will be
Clinton 8 years, except I don’t think will be the United States of American any more. By the end of her term our country will never be the same.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I believe the chances of Bush being in office after XX:XX on 01-20-09 to be ZERO.
I consider myself to be the paranoid of the paranoid and although I've seriously thought about different scenarios that Bush could use to extend his term, either temporarily or permanently, ie postponing elections due to a staged terrorist attack or just basically flipping us the bird and saying "kick me out, I dare ya."

I dont think it will happen though, there would be a revolt that would be literally led by members of congress and backed by a heavy majority of the US citizenry, that I'm sure of.

The reason I came to this conclusion is because, as someone already pointed out, the "PUPPET" that holds the title of President of The US has no power or say so in US policy.
So you see, there is no need to do this because regardless of who is in office there is and has been for a long time, another group pulling the strings.
Bush wouldnt dare try to defy this group, whoever they are, and strike out on his own and really try to take power, he would most likely suffer be killed right away.

It seems like these types of topics always pop up whenever a leaders term comes to an end, if I remember correctly, the same was said about Clinton.
If you really want an example of a leader handing the baton to himself, just do a little research on Putin.. Yea the Russians really are serious about true freedom

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by revelator7
About 2 months after 9/11, I took out an envelope and put in it the name of the next president of the United States. I dated it and sealed it. In November 2008, I will open it and see the name Hillary Clinton. This will conclude the debt to the Clintons for using Arkansas as the landing point in Mena for all the drugs. Two families will have ruled this country for a quarter of a century.

Of course, the concept of King Bush (or Cheney) isn't far fetched. The Pennsylvania plane was headed to the Capitol, not the White House...with sufficient legislators dead, Bush would declare a state of emergency that couldn't be revoked by checks and balances. A new cataclysmic event could happen again...made to happen that is. However, fringe liberals and conservatives are wary of something happening. Make no mistake. Hillary is just as steeped in all of the World Conspiracy issues. Her modus will just be more politically correct than conservatives.

Iran is important strategically. Controlling it helps buffer the US position in Irag from the other super powers. When Peak Oil becomes a reality to the common man, thats when the poop hits the fan. We're talking social armageddon. That's when other conspiracy theories, like Operation Garden Plot, and the underground complexes across the US...like Denver...will get their usage. Oil will be the music and no wants to not have a chair when the music stops.

Yes sir you are right on. The war will not be about nukes...it will be about Iran and the foothold into the Euro-Petro....

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Bush 4yrs. - Clinton 8 yrs. - Bush Jr. 8 yrs - Clinton - ?? yrs. ---- See a trend???

Absolutely.

Let's lay out the past, present, and future:

George H.W. Bush
Bill Clinton
George W. Bush
Hillary Clinton
Jeb Bush
(possible Bush/Clinton break here)
Chelsea Clinton
Jenna Bush
...?

Forget the two-party system. It's already a two DYNASTY system.

Unless you're a billionaire, an insider, and close friends with one of "the families", don't even bother running. You'll run afoul of the schedule and your campaign will fail. Creepy....

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Bush quietly advising Hillary Clinton, top Democrats, says new book

Washington, D.C. (Map, News) - President Bush is quietly providing back-channel advice to Hillary Rodham Clinton, urging her to modulate her rhetoric so she can effectively prosecute the war in Iraq if elected president. Link

This Dallas Examiner article dated Sept 24, is based on an interview with White House Chief of Staff Josh Bolten. The interview was conducted by author Bill Sammon for his book titled: The Evangelical President. Mr. Sammon is the Examiners Senior White House correspondent. Of special interest are Dick Cheney's comments at the end of this piece...I hope you will read through.

I'm not familiar with the book...with a title like 'The Evangelical President'...I doubt that I ever will be. Even Moral Majority leader Chuck Baldwin gaged on that concept. I am including his perspective: The "Fix" Is In...because it was the only critique I could find. Aside from supporting Ron Paul in 08, I'm afraid that Mr. Baldwin & I have little in common.

Stick-a-fork in GW...he's done. I can tell by looking at him. I've had the feeling for the past month that HRC is the anointed one...ordained by the powers that control either side of the aisle.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gb540

Nah, that would probably be filled by George P. Bush (Jeb's son).

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I think its a interesting possibility. Theoretically, what would Bush have to do to remain in office? I know one possibility is Martial Law. What about other possibilities... what would it take to make it legal for a president to sit a third term?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
what would it take to make it legal for a president to sit a third term?

Nothing short of a constitutional amendment. There's no way Bush is going to still be in office after noon on January 20, 2009. Like said, if you want to look for a conspiracy, look to the fact that anyone who has a chance of replacing him will almost certainly continue the same policies.

[edit on 10/30/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Are you certain? It seems that the Patriot Act and many other laws are in direct contradiction with the constitution and yet they are legal...

Who could make this amendment to the constitution? Lets say there is a national emergency and you absolutely had to get this done (every other presidential candidate is dead from a virus for example), how would you do it? What would be required?

Yeah, Im not saying this will happen, im just interested in what would be required for it to happen.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Yeah, I myself have wondered if Bush would leave office in '09. I hope he leaves and all will be well again in the land, but I really doubt we will have any peace in the foreseeable future which is really sad. We have lost our country to these evil people, hopefully we can all wake from this horrible nightmare.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Night_Prowler]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I have thought about this since the passing of the Patriot Act in 2001.

The ONLY way Bush can stay in office at this point would be in the case of a "catastrophic event" as defined in Presidential Directive 51. I was of the opinion for quite some time that Bush would be the final President, now I do not think so. As I watch things begin to unfold I get the same impression that I saw from Bill Clinton. The ground work is being laid down for another.

I think it is very possible the HRC could be the one, and mark my words, she is going to be our next President...end of story. What I learned from the Gore/Bush election was that the elections could be easily manipulated. What I learned from Kerry/Bush was that it was all a smoke screen. It makes no difference WHO you vote for, the next President is already chosen and they will "win". Our elections are simply used to make us feel good. To make us feel like we have some kind of control, when in fact we do not.

As far as Bush, he will be gone. I would bet my life on it. Clinton laid down some small pieces to the puzzle. Bush has laid down some of the large pieces of the puzzle. Hillary will do one of two things. 1) Add the final pieces of the puzzle and set things up for the next President who will put them all into play or 2) She will be the one who puts them all into play. Bottom line....it is almost Checkmate.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Bush won't stay in office, he's done. The Republicans had an eight year stretch, they're done.

Clinton has this in the bag.

I'm actually sitting this election out because all of them have too many flaws.

I agree with you. I think Clinton has it no matter what really..

Which is "OK". It's not a good thing, nor a terrible thing, if a terrible thing is Bush getting elected, I think we will be doing a little bit better.

The most thrilling thing about this Presidential race is the run up to Hillary announcing her VP running mate.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

The conspiracy, as you stated, isn't who's leaving or not leaving office, it's why the policies never, ever change...oh, the window dressing changes, but the substance never does. Back behind the scenes it'll be the same bureaucrats it's always been. State department, Defence, etc... all the same, that's where you should be aiming your anger and paranoia, not at the one's elected to office, they know which side of the bread their butter is on. They answer to the bureaucrats, not us. You all want change? That's where the change needs to happen...behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gb540

Bush 4yrs. - Clinton 8 yrs. - Bush Jr. 8 yrs - Clinton - ?? yrs. ---- See a trend???

Absolutely.

Let's lay out the past, present, and future:

George H.W. Bush
Bill Clinton
George W. Bush
Hillary Clinton
Jeb Bush
Chelsea Clinton
Jenna Bush
...?

Forget the two-party system. It's already a two DYNASTY system.

Unless you're a billionaire, an insider, and close friends with one of "the families", don't even bother running. You'll run afoul of the schedule and your campaign will fail. Creepy....

I'll buy that the policy wont change much regardless of who is in office,
But Jeb Bush?
( I had to chuckle at that one)
there is NO way he will ever be president of the united states.
mark my words.
the list of reasons will fill a thread

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
In the movie 'Independence Day,' 2/3 of the way through the movie the President orders a nuclear strike on the massive ship over Area 51. They detonated their weapon and waited for the damage report from recon, and all they got were 3 words: 'Negative, threat remains.' Even though it was a movie you got a sickening feeling that crap, things are going to get a lot worse.

Well if Bush stays, the world will have to be pretty effed up (self inflicted of course), and we all will get that gut-wrenching feeling of well, looks like time to board up the windows and round up the kids. It will be such an obvious abuse of power that you'd have to be deaf, blind & stupid (and possibly even dead) to miss it.

God's honest truth though, I really don't think that will happen. Don't get me wrong, that's not the end if this travesty by any means. Evil has many faces, and its current & prolonged manifestation is Bush. The Powers That Be have an unlimited supply of robots, meat puppets & clones to fill the void Bush will leave. Their influence is far reaching, their roots run deep as hell, and their appetite for destruction will never subside. That's the bad news (in case you didn't notice).

There is good news however, though it only resides in the realm of possibility, and it has to result from a conscious collective choice. It's actually not news at all, it's always been true: The true power does not reside with them, it is held by the majority - the people. We know this and yet we continue to hand over our milk money to the big bad bully every morning, then watch him take everybody else's as well and then stuff his fat face with our livelihood.

Change eventually affects all systems - for better or worse, some people will need to learn a lesson. We've got a long few years in front of us, and a lot of people are going to have to wake up. Another quote from Independence Day I like is from the general at the end, 'Get on the wire, tell them how to bring those sons of bitches down.' That's what we have to do, spread the word.

I know this isn't a warm & fuzzy post, but it isn't a warm & fuzzy time. And I also know I'm probably preaching to the converted, but I write this in the hope that more people wake up and actually question the sanity of this world, and possibly log on to ATS and deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by revelator7

You right on most of it, but oil is abiotic, there is NO shortage - it is another false dialectic.

So is Natural Gas, and that I heard myself in person on the Canadian CBC.

check out this document : www.anomalicresearch.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't want to see Bush in office past his term. Also, "we" are going to bomb Iran? I'm not going to bomb anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join