It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Vampires!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Is it not possible that with advanced forensic technology, vampire killings have been discovered but like so many things, the government has decided to cover them up to prevent a mass hysteria? Wouldn't be the first time "black ops" have occurred in the so called best interest of the public.

If there's no basis in fact to vampire lore then why has it been perpetuated worldwide for centuries?

The thing we call reality is truly but an illusion due to the limited nature of the brain which most possess. Maybe there are some of us who have the potential to see beyond the veil between this world and the paranormal.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by eagle32

Great post!

SLPEXE

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

Point taken...and that would be, dudette...if such a word exists.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a book on vamps is so 2003. the hybrid theory is where's it's at

oh wait, that was 2005

my advice ?

do something original, like vamps in space.

oh wait, that was 1955

how about a time travelling vamp who is sent back in time to prevent the NWO from taking over ?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Crap! That's right! My apologies Ms. AD.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It has been said that everything original has already been written. I choose to disagree. As for my book, you have no idea what role vamps will play so, my dear, do not be quick to make assumptions nor judgements.

I thought this was a good site for an exchange of ideas. I beg to differ that vampires are so 2003. The subject of the undead has lasted and remained quite popular for centuries.

Basically, you don't like my topic get out of my blog. Nobody's holding a gun to your head (I hope) or are you possibly part of the conspiracy of coverup of the immortal vamps?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chicscribe

the myths were kept alive verbally for centuries, but hollywood has really played it out. If your characters are already set, why are you here ?

I bet you reveal to us you are a vampire within the next 50 posts

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Too bad, you lose that bet. I'm a mortal and don't know any vamps although my high school friend was a werewolf.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Haha, wow..just freakin' wow....
My god...so moving on now...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You should NOT look for something that can kill or corrupt you unless you have power yourself. Look for the nearest murder site to where you live and you may find something (not vampiristic) interesting. A lot of murders these days are caused by strange forces but the police don't want to admit they have no F**king idea what's going on so they blame it on gangs and drugs.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ok ..... I have been infatuated with our winged, dark creatures since I was little!!!!! Yeah, that's ancient history!!! I have a book which you may look for in book stores or online.

"THE VAMPIRE BOOK ... The Encyclopedia Of The Undead" 2nd EDITION
Copywright 1999 by Visible Ink Press
Author: J. Gordon Melton
Published by Visible Ink Press

It's a BIG book, 919 pages, filled with everything you ever want to know concerning anything vampire, folk lore, related books, movies, TV shows, etc.......!!!!!!!

A really a good source of information.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xangi

It's quite arrogant of you to assume what powers I may or may not posess. I fear the human monsters far more than the supernatural. Besides it is my nature to question and delve into themes of the supernatural, I've done so since I was quite young. Thanks, but no thanks, for the "warning". I'll take it under advisement.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by motherofsquirrelkiller

Thanks for the resource info.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Your enthusiasm is evident
However, you are paddling in the muddy waters of myth and superstition.
Vampires in the natural world is all you will find - South American vampire bats, leeches, mosquitos, lampreys, tic's, fleas, crab louses, horseflys, bedbugs and even an amazonian fish -the 'candiru' to name a few.
Let's get logical here! You are researching legend and myth - O.K.!
These vampires and shapeshifters you so enthusiatically need information about do not exist in reality.
You are on a par with the flat earth society and may believe the moon is made from cream cheese. That's fine by me - carry on - but take a reality check first, there are NO immortal vampires as we know of in actual fact. These creatures are the stuff of fiction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Happy Hallow'een ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by chicscribe
Access Denied:

Am I afraid of vampires? No. I'm more scared of being jacked by gang bangers when I go to Wal-Mart.
(and my readers for that matter!)

Can I please use this quote in my sig I htink its a classic

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

there was a guy recently who started a vamp thread here

researching his name i came up with this info

Black Veil
bottom of the page is the names of "real vamps"

vampwikki

more info

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Oh hey ^-^, your writing a book ? I can help if you want ^^ ( just ask what you want ), and for non-original topics XD looooool, i saw such funny topics here, seriously XD

EDIT: i just saw the links......god, vampires are sensitive to light ????? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL don't make me laugh, vampires can walk on a sunny day whenever they want

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Opulisum

OMG...
So Osama is a vampire?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Chicscribe, check the other vampire thread in this forum. I researched them for a good number of years back in the mid 90's. I found some amazing stories, interviewed people who thought they were real vampires etc, the lot. I posted a few long posts in the other vampire thread you might care to read? Any information you need off me, just ask.

Actually, I'll post it here so in case you can't find it:

HERE IT IS

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I'm not a vampire I just played one on the net.

Most people give Vlad the Impaler the credit for being the first vampire, but actually the story is much older than that.

It is has been said that the first woman God created was named Lilith, but Adam could not control her, she was too spirited for him, so God then made a woman from Adams rib, eve, a woman that would be below him, one that he could control.

It is also said that Lilith left Eden with Cain after the murder, and that these two people are the original vampires, being cursed by God, as are all of there offspring.

Like every one else said, Google this and have fun.

LDF

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join