It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your psychic abilities?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I saw this list of different types of abilities on this website, and I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with them, have you achieved it, and if so got any tips?

List of abilities

I've tried chronokinesis, it seemed to work, but that could just be my mind playing tricks.

[edit on 10/23/2007 by Hyzera]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I dont have any, but im very interested in the field and I would like to get some with time. I think some people say that they got their abilities later in life, so I guess there may still be time for me. Im 32. =)

Good site to visit about these things: PsiPog.net

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My daughter and I can tell who is calling on the phone when it rings before we answer it (she's 4). I don't mean by using the caller ID!
We make a game to see who can yell out the name of the person first.

We can also pretty much tell what the other is thinking. I know it's weird, but it's true.

Is this what you mean? I think it's kinda intuitive in most people. I'll try to think of other intuitive things I can do that may seem extraordinary.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I can make streetlights go out and precog major events, including minor personal monthly events.

O M g

+0+@L Li+E W@rrI0r!!!!!

I apologize in advance.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I am a psychic-shifting werewolf

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
i suspect we all have those abilities and have done all or most of those things at some point in our lives (probably most of the time unconscious of it).

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
hahahaha this is most amusing! Seriously though I am really interested in it, but I think most people are to brain washed for anything. If your not more power to you!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'd say moderate. I was golfing after work with a colleague. We were off the side of a fairway due to my partners bad hook, sitting in the cart preparing to take off after his second shot, I heard 'four' in the distance. I don't know why I knew this ball would hit me, but I crouched and covered the back of my head with my hands and it squarely hit me in the back within two seconds after my crouch, just where my head would have been. Sitting in the work lounge I shocked a lunchroom crowd of 20 or so by blurting out the pick three seconds before it was announced. I was extremely troubled in the half hour prior to 911 9am hit. Just some of many.
Edit Spelling, again

[edit on 23-10-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I often wonder if my problem of getting shocked too much is part of Electrokinesis-which is feel through my meditations.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
in my thread "weird pictures flashing" i talk about seeing images and i think it has to do with the future because twice in one day i predicted where people will be, who they will be , and what position they are in, ie. my friend with his head down in an akward position with his pencil on the roof of the building in his drawing. i look up and that's exactly what it was. then my "girlfrien" standing near the window that goes to the hall way at her locker, once again there it was. oh i just remembered i can predict, seconds before, who will walk be my class room door.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Cory, your expierences sound like what Raven gets in "That's so Raven". No, I don't watch it. My sister is a disney channel addict.

Anyone got any tips other than the usual "meditate 24/7"? I mean, I know you need to do some type of meditation, but any other tips?

[edit on 10/23/2007 by Hyzera]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

i've never even heard of that show. maybe it's cuz i don't have cable/satalite

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I am interested in the ice one , cause that would be cool

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

If you crouched down and it hit you in the back how could it of hit you in the head if you didnt crouch?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't think it's a psychic abilities but I kinda know everything of what is going on. I don't really know how to explain that
so here is an exemple :

On each christmas I always know each and everyone of my gift and I never ask for gifts.

If someone is lying to me, i'll know it, if someone is hiding something from me i'll know it.

so I don't think it's an abiliti but it as is advantage.

But one id like to have for sure is the chronokinesis think, sound really cool!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Using photkinesis surely you could therefore bend light around yourself thus making you invisible to others!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm not the best psion, but I'm great with telepathy. When I first got into it, I listened for every sound I could and eventually started to hear murmurs every now and then. I never shielded myself and was constantly listening. After a while, random thoughts began to pop into my head from out of nowhere and I'd later realize others had been having the same thoughts. Once I had a basic level of skill, I began to hone my skills by casually testing my telepathy with willing friends and later through telepathy "drills." Eventually, I began to inherit almost whole personalities, skirting between myself and others. I've learned to heavily shield myself since then (It becomes necessary after a while.). I don't practice as much now since I'm constantly busy: My mind's always working on something else so I don't find myself sharing thoughts with others accidentally very often. I can still use the skill, though, if I conciously try.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't know if this is a psychic ability, but usually within a week of when someone dies I get a thought that they died. It's not really something conscience, it's more like a quick passing thought that I don't even recognize until after I find out, then I remember when I thought it. Hope that makes sense

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have been electrokinetic and telekinetic since puberty. Until recently, I did not try tapping into the "powers" but they were definitely tied to my emotions - particularly being angry. I do have some psychic abilities and telekinesis of objects which also came about around the age of 13.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
theres a technique called reiki its a psychic healing technique which i have learnt its easy to use and its a nice thing to be able to due, i beleive everyone can do all of the things listed if they try hard enough

peace out

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join