It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your psychic abilities?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
where do you learn it? id like to learn it!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have noticed more & more that I can see something before it happens, but nothing profound as of yet. I don't know if it could be chalked up to experience, or better guessing techniques, but I do actually see the events in my mind and have learned to recognize these sightings & respond accordingly.

On a lighter note. Here are some I have mastered;

Spouseokinesis- The ability to selectively remove the emmittance of sound waves from my wife's voice.

Alcokinesis- The ability to make beer dissappear.

Lottokinesis- The uncanny ability to pick every single number that DOES NOT hit.

Babeokinesis- The ability to look at hot women while making my wife think I'm looking elsewhere. ( You can easily do this with mirrored sunglasses, but that's cheating! )

2PacSade-

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I saw some youtube videos about reiki.

I find her voice to be kind of annoying, but here it is:

Has anyone here mastered any of the abilities listed in my first post?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
well i just see it today, but you can be sure i'll try!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm 100% muggle, thank you.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If I put my mind into a certain state I can see where people are and what they are doing.

It really only works well with people I know well and am close to and I have to be in the mood to do it.

When it happens it's like I see bits and pieces of their surroundings and I can see through their eyes for a second or two.

Weird huh?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I have none of what the site has proposed. I wonder if these psychic abilities is more prevalent in the western society than the eastern. Does anyone has a clue?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm no expert but I am a practicing Buddhist and have found Eastern teach focusing on the self and that reality really is a matter of perception. There does exist mysticism from the East but it does not have the "fan" following which exists in the West.

I have found in my path as a boddhisatva toward achieving enlightenment that the 'peace' from this has clarified my psi ability, particularly as a psychic/empathic receiver. However, I have yet learned to turn it on like a switch, but I'm getting better. The electrokinesis/telekinesis is the most bothersome because it is tied to strong emotions. My family gets really angry when I "zap" the tv off or change channels from another room or when I enter a room and lightbulbs blow. Does anyone know how to tame the electrical charge?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The electrokinesis/telekinesis is the most bothersome because it is tied to strong emotions. My family gets really angry when I "zap" the tv off or change channels from another room or when I enter a room and lightbulbs blow. Does anyone know how to tame the electrical charge?
. That sounds like the SLIder phenomenon to me. Just pointing it out. I think I saw a thread about it somewhere. You should check it out. But form my own personal experiences in psychic abilities. Lately I have noticed that metal door handles seem to open before I even touch them. Peace.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Just a thought could we get some of this stuff on video?

DeadFlagBlues
Can we see a video of you turning streetlights off?
Also can i suggest posting some of your predictions in the predictions and prophecies forum?

chicsribe

Could you video tape yourself doing some of these electrokinetic and telekinetic abilities such as telekinesis on objects

[edit on 26/10/2007 by iCEdTenG]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think I have psychic abilitys,I can tell when one of my kids are going to ask for money,or if they get in trouble,can read em like an open book

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I have dreams of ordinary every day events and scenes then live those dreams years later.

Like deja vu. I will have intense deja vu but then remember its from a dream I had many years ago (5-10).

Unfortunatley the many times this has happened to me over my life... (20-30 times) all the events have been from unimportant and mundane life moments. Perhaps its random and one day I will forsee something important.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
All these sites with crap that end in "Kinesis" are BS. The only type of remote influencing ability is called "Psychokinesis" and it covers all areas. Letting anyone tell you that they can perform "Chronokinesis" but not "Aerokinesis" is lying out of their stupid, dirty, buttholes.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by deadangel23

Wow, that was so uncalled for. If you wanted to give us your 2 cents about kinesis, you could do it in a civilized manner.

I second that motion for a video of ATS's psyshics ^^

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Anger leads to the dark side.

Skeptics always tend to be angry for some reason. I wonder if its because their belief systems gets challenged and they dont enjoy change.

Or it could be that they regard everyone else as idiots.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Anger leads to the dark side.

Skeptics always tend to be angry for some reason. I wonder if its because their belief systems gets challenged and they dont enjoy change.

Or it could be that they regard everyone else as idiots.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Copernicus]

I am anything but a skeptic. I practiced all different levels of psychic abilities. One thing I know for certain, and what almost anyone on an actual Psionics forum can tell you is that all this stuff about different "Kinesis's" is made up by a bunch of Anime kids trying live out their X-Men dreams.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadangel23
I am anything but a skeptic. I practiced all different levels of psychic abilities. One thing I know for certain, and what almost anyone on an actual Psionics forum can tell you is that all this stuff about different "Kinesis's" is made up by a bunch of Anime kids trying live out their X-Men dreams.

You still sound angry.

But does it matter what they call it really?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have the uncanny ability to predict that I will always lose when buying a lottery ticket. I can prove this with a video if you would like.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by deadangel23

You still sound angry.

But does it matter what they call it really?

well if you put it that way i suppose it don't matter. whatever they call it, it still psychokinesis...plain and simple. It is your MIND doing the stuff. And yes I am angry. Angry that people tote around the fact that they can go outside and hold their hand to the sky and think about a storm coming and suddenly they made a tornado, then they can label it "Aerokinesis". It is even MORE angering that they propose that ANYONE can learn the ability overnight.
There are too many stupid people in this world that will never be capable of such things because of STUPIDITY!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have dreams and visions .... OH ....and I can control traffic lights with my energy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join