It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I'll be President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Screw taking over the arabs just nuke em. And as the Director of Black ops i propose that we use our newfound power to assasinate the political heads of Canuck land before we invade so as to weaken the military.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 05:36 PM
link   

i propose that we use our newfound power to assasinate the political heads of Canuck land before we invade so as to weaken the military.

lol what are you afraid of? getting poked in the eye with a stick? or having timbits thrown at you? i dont think you could weaken our army any more than it already is.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by decifer

i propose that we use our newfound power to assasinate the political heads of Canuck land before we invade so as to weaken the military.

lol what are you afraid of? getting poked in the eye with a stick? or having timbits thrown at you? i dont think you could weaken our army any more than it already is.

True it would probobly disband the military but still as the director of Black Ops I feel the need to some how be involved in the overthrow of a nation.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well, talking to their minister, they have far more power than we think. They have gone beyond single shots and semi autos. They bought some weapons from an unknown source and now have currently 17 automatics and 3 heavy weapons. With this they could invade Buffalo or Detroit and kill some innoccents. But, seeing as how he wants this ended peacefully for him as to be able to get some power in the new nation, he gave me the location of weapons.

I would like to speak with the person who knos the name of the Canuck capital. Toronto?(I know it not, it a take off from Canadian Bacon)

And with the arab issues, I talked to several of them on how to negotiate a treaty. So far best one was death to the American devils, and we give them three billion in US currency. Working out a few details, and might be able to get it to 2.3 billion. If anyone here knows Bill Gates and can get a loan, please contact me at my office.

If no peaceful way, Minister of War(not defense) there is nothing we can do. But I suggest taking over Canada before we move against the Middle East.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 06:17 PM
link   
to your august government, I would have to object to your plans. Effective immediately, we (Canada) will no longer be supplying your country with oil, timber, water, fishing getaways, superior beer, strippers, high quality marijuana, and actors. Furthermore, our borders will be closed to you, and a gigantic snow fence will be erected to keep you out.
It is with great regret that we undertake these harsh actions, but let it be understood, we will not tolerate your oppression. We cannot rest until everyone, man , woman and child, are able to enjoy the freedom to purchase everything we have available to our market. That, is what this country was built on. That, is how the future of the world will be built, one block of freedom at a time, until the social pyramid is complete, and all are seen equally by the eye of liberty.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ma-Ha-Bone
to your august government, I would have to object to your plans. Effective immediately, we (Canada) will no longer be supplying your country with oil, timber, water, fishing getaways, superior beer, strippers, high quality marijuana, and actors. Furthermore, our borders will be closed to you, and a gigantic snow fence will be erected to keep you out.
It is with great regret that we undertake these harsh actions, but let it be understood, we will not tolerate your oppression. We cannot rest until everyone, man , woman and child, are able to enjoy the freedom to purchase everything we have available to our market. That, is what this country was built on. That, is how the future of the world will be built, one block of freedom at a time, until the social pyramid is complete, and all are seen equally by the eye of liberty.

Aight then we shall nuke the everlivin Sh*t outa you. And then we will kill any skank ho strippers left alive.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 10:05 PM
link   
is nobody (including the canadian govertnment) taking my proposal seriously?

ninja, if it does come down to invasion your black ops group would be most valuable, you would certainly participate

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Good job MM. You win a 100.000 $ bonus for this great job.

KKing123 & Quicsilver, we'll not overrun Canada for the moment. It's our neighbor, they are not threating us and we have others importants task to do. Let's see later.In 1 or 2 years....But I like your idea to let them join our Nation. Mexico, it's another story.

KKing123, our DoD will not supervise all our Intel Agency. MM and his Homeland have to do it.
But your idea on a seperate service to oversee the NBC arsenal is accepted. :up
And NinjaoftheNight and his Special Blaks Troops have REAL threats to deal with. These poors Canucks can't nuke us.

TheBandit795, I'll not do this quizz. My personal adviser told me to don't do it.

NinjaoftheNight, we can't nuke them all, it's to more dangerous, and nuke weapons are not cheaps.

Mad Scientist is working on a new bio weapons ( a cheap but perfect one ). May be he can do another one.A bio weapon who'll threat ONLY them.We'll use it like a political level/weapon against them.

Ma-Ha-Bone, let's negociate please.It's better 4 u. I have many hawks in my gov' ( i.e NinjaoftheNight ), and they would be happy to take military action against you.And until you don't have the ressources that we have, it's better 4 u to negociate.

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Memo to The President :

Research into race specific bio-weaopns has been conducted in our labs for some time. We have been able to tune a Russian strain, which is able to attack sepecific ethnic groups. See thread on RACE WEAPONS
However as these weopons are xenophobic, I would only recommend their production and stockpile as a last resort.

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 04:24 AM
link   
To : Honorable Black Project Minister.

These weapons are pretty good. It doesn't hurt others ethnics groups ,nature, buildings and others infrastructures or substructures. We have to have these weapons in stock. Not many, just a few.But we need them.These weapons are better than our nukes for many good reasons.

Anyway, you do a great job.May I ask you to move forward in all your research please ? Specialy these ethnics weapons.

Regards.

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 05:08 AM
link   
i'm taking applications for Nuclear Biological Chemical sub-minister (also the sub-minister will get to name and organize his department)

you will have to work in conjuction with mad scientist in this department

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

TheBandit795, I'll not do this quizz. My personal adviser told me to don't do it.

HA!!! You still did it... And you came out LIBERAL!!!
LEEEEEFFFFTYYYYYYYY

A bit authoritarian though....

Also, you're the one who came closest to Stalin of all of us who took the quiz...

MwwwwHahahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hee hee heeee.. I'll be in the opposition.

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

1) HA!!! You still did it... And you came out LIBERAL!!!
LEEEEEFFFFTYYYYYYYY

A bit authoritarian though....

2) Also, you're the one who came closest to Stalin of all of us who took the quiz...

MwwwwHahahahahahaha

1) I wrote this BEFORE I did the test !

2) I gave you what you was looking for TB795.It's your Christmas gift

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i'm with Ma-Ha-Bone, we canadians will build a big snow wall and block you from entering our country. also add back bacon to that list of goods to be cut off. and we canadians arent afraid of you because u have find us on the map first
. i will be generous and give you a hint. if you watch "talking to americans" from the cbc i think it is a florida man who will be happy to tell you where canada is located. oh and the peter manns bridge runs directly through our capital. dont get too close to the top though cause you may fall off

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Another law I would have enacted would make it manditory for all over the age of 18 to VOTE!

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I would back this motion to the end.

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 04:59 PM
link   
We need to make peace not war!

Im sorry about the comments i made about overthrowing the Canadian gov't it was wrong of me and the canadians have only been friends to us. I extend a hand for peace that our too countries can live together in harmony
Can we please have the canadian bacon back

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I welcome the handshake of friendship, and mention the fact that we have national healthcare.

Jus kiddin...

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 12:02 AM
link   
the post of NBC sub-minister is still vacant, come on now, i know somebody wants to control the WMD arsenal

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join