It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I'll be President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Can i be the minister for transport? Id like to make a few changes.

For instance:

Im sick and tired of these bloody uni buses that say theyll get u to uni on time - and end up taking you past the pub instead, (where u have to stop and have a few drinks just to be polite) - so by the time u get to uni youve missed your lecture and blown $50 on buying drinks for some girl even tho she shows no interest in you whatsoever, and are too pissed to remember where your next lecture is, so you skip that and pass out under a tree in the courtyard only to wake up and realise you missed the last bus home and have to walk the 20km home. In the dark. Smelling like beer. And peanuts.

(not that happened to me or anything i was just making an example)

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Can I be in charge of Customs and Excise?

I would make it illegal to enter the country without at least3 litres of alcoholic beverages

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm feeling sorry for you, Ezekiel, but Alien asked first.

Of course, if he resigned....

CiderGood_HeadacheBad, bad news pal....I HATE ALCOHOL and specialy drunk drivers.

But I don't want to say that you are a drunk driver, and I don't say it.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I disagree that we should ban the CIA i vote we put MidnightDstroyer the head of teh CIA or if inspectah declines marksman

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Oh yea how about YCON for social manners

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yeah! she's a good cook!

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 11:49 AM
link   

hahaha thats cool
I didnt see that.

Oh well - i'll just be an independent back bencher or something

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 12:57 PM
link   
(Make it illegal to outsource overseas. Match tariff to tariff)

Today, so many American companies are having their wares produced in overseas countries that it puts Americans out of work. In my opinion, this is treason. All American companies should either invest in this country, or leave! I�m not against foreign trade, but it should be done on equal terms. They charge 1500$ in tariffs, we charge 1500 on same item. It should be matched country for country. No more favored trade status! What�s fair is fair.

I am against the concept of allies. All countries should be our friends! Israel needs to learn how to get along with its neighbors! I would not support continued financial backing of one country over another. Help, yes, bribery, no.

(Issue an apology to the world for the actions of previous administrations)

It is very true that we are not responsible for the lies and un-American actions of previous individuals. But we will be in the future! I would offer apologies to the world in that this vile was born in this country, and vow that we would keep a close watch that this type of evil never comes from this land again! Before moving ahead one must set right what has transpired before moving forward. I would also offer friendship to those countries that could forgive, and hopefully, forget.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 01:36 PM
link   
as MoD i disagree with releasing ALL secret archives, i would release all archives that do not have information in them that is used in current projects or activities, but other then that i would, the people need to know things (who killed kenedy will be evaluated on a seperate case, i dont want people uprising and destroying the CIA or me)

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel

hahaha thats cool
I didnt see that.

Oh well - i'll just be an independent back bencher or something

...no worries me Aussie Cobber...would of course need someone to test the roads - just to make sure they are up to scratch...which of course would require hiring someone like you to thrash the bejebus outa them...in say a nice ported/turboed 20b Rotor or something

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 02:19 PM
link   

which of course would require hiring someone like you to thrash the bejebus outa them...in say a nice ported/turboed 20b Rotor or something

lol

Sounds good alien!

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Go with Ycon on the religon matters. If truth got power, with the voices he hears, well, when last time a voice told someone to go give money to the poor?

Also, I want foriegn affairs, my policy, if doesn't help us, see ya!

Also, kick illegals out of US and build a wall with barbed wire and electricity. Then, support Isreal, and help them beat Arabs. Afterwards, since we helped them, they help us with cheap oil.

VIVA EL PRESIDENTE UP!

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I would like to be President U-P's official spokesperson. I can run the press conferences etc... Give out little blurbs of info, say when the President will be addressing the nation. I can also legally shoot at reporters, to make the news conferences more exciting.

"Yes the president is concerned about this situation"...

BLAM

"And will be meeting with his advisors later today.."

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I will be minister of science & technology.
Get ready for some extreme technologies

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I will like to head the CIA or the FBI.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 10:09 PM
link   
- Ninjaofthenight, the heading of all Blacks Ops ( UFO recovery, termination of all the EBE & ET, protecting us from the commies...etc...etc...
) under the supervision of Mad Scientist who'll have to do the junction with the DoD and Falcon & KKing123. ( WOAW
, what a job ! )

I will accept that as long as i can carry out some of the ops
and Scientist- you dont want to go there the only "accident" they will find is cartridges i accidentely left behind.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 10:49 PM
link   
U-P i stated in a another thread but i need ur permission please send someone to kill that peter pan person please. if not ill do it myself.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Just to clarify things El Presedente UP, do I answer solely to you. Also are wet ops controlled by me. ie. does ninja answer to me ?

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 11:15 PM
link   
shouldn't the the black ops people be under me?

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Ok Mister The Prime Minister. My personal adviser ( Netchicken ) share your point of view. Let's ask to Ycon.

And 4 Peter Pan, remember, CIA don't kill. CIA just gathering data & information. But you can see with Inspectah or Jedimaster.

Posted by All Seeing Eye

" I am against the concept of allies. All countries should be our friends! Israel needs to learn how to get along with its neighbors! I would not support continued financial backing of one country over another. Help, yes, bribery, no.

(Issue an apology to the world for the actions of previous administrations)

It is very true that we are not responsible for the lies and un-American actions of previous individuals. But we will be in the future! I would offer apologies to the world in that this vile was born in this country, and vow that we would keep a close watch that this type of evil never comes from this land again! Before moving ahead one must set right what has transpired before moving forward. I would also offer friendship to those countries that could forgive, and hopefully, forget. "

Well, we are a government.We'll do a special committee for these matters.We'll hear arguments and counter-arguments and will take consensual decision.

KKing123, you're a good MoD. Anyway, I checked our archives and I didn't find anything. We don't hide anything. BELIEVE ME !!!

James the Lesser, you are our new Foreign Minister. Congratulations !

I'm happy William One Sac. We'll do a great job, both of us. Let's work hand in hand.

Ok Necro99. You are the Science & Tech Minister. But I don't want to see our AifForcemen flying with looking Nazi aircrafts, airwings or flying saucers !

AND NO WE DON'T HAVE TO REPLACE OUR MX & MINUTEMAN WITH A NEW SUPER-V2 !

Good, good.....We have a new CIA director. It's Jedimaster.

Ok, Mad Scientist will head the Blaks Projects Dept, and Ninjaofthenight will head the Blacks Ops Dept. Ok 4 you gentlemen ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join