It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I'll be President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 11:13 AM
link   
ALL TOGETHER NOW
VIVA EL PRESIDENTE ULTRA_PHOENIX !!!

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well, I heard you. Also, who going to be the first woman?Ycon, Kim? Lol, poor Kim and Ycon, of course, being America one can have any sexual prefrences. So maybe have steward or Lupe as the first woman.

Well, first thing as foriegn minister, Canada, screw you! Bacon is bacon, ham is ham, no more canuk bacon and canuk ham. If you don't meet the American standards, then no more aid from us. We can use the foriegn aid on other countries. Also....

VIVA EL PRESIDENTE ULTRA_PHOENIX!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That has to suck for Ycon and Kim for being like the only women on the board. Soo much sexual harrasment. O btw r u gonna disband the Supreme court??? hope so

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Well, first thing as foriegn minister, Canada, screw you! Bacon is bacon, ham is ham, no more canuk bacon and canuk ham. If you don't meet the American standards, then no more aid from us. We can use the foriegn aid on other countries.

hmmmm dont mean to ruin the fun but.... we dont call it canadian bacon, its called back bacon, its actually america that calls it canadian bacon. i'm guessing cause you dont have back bacon in the states. and i have never heard of canadian ham.
...you may now continue with your fun

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ok then mr. president why dont we have back bacon then. Where teh trade minister when u need him.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 04:43 PM
link   
VIVA EL PRESIDENTE ULTRA PHOENIX.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 09:26 PM
link   
ultra can i be chairman of the joint chiefs of staff i'll invade canada(i'm canadian so i know how bad the military is)
PS can we all have hot interns??

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 10:57 PM
link   
only if you dont mind being my underling :-D

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 05:50 AM
link   
My Dear Citizens and honorable gov members, first of all, many thanks for your so many vocals supports.

I was busy. That's why I didn't do any reply since 1 or 2 days. But hey, I'm back now!

Our Prime Minister has right. WHERE IS THIS FUC*$� Trade Minister ?
Probably on a Hawaian beach , trying to improve his tan !!!
Please, come back ASAP. I don't want to have to ask to our DoD minister to nuke the Canada 4 a stupid ham/bacon problem.

Ok f16Falcon, you are our new CJCS. Wellcome aboard dude.

Ok, I have some propositions to submit.

1) Let's do war to the whole world.

2) Let's do war ONLY to the latest commies nations.

3) Or let's do war to the peoples who are NOT like us. After all, we have all right, we are the best, and we know all that God love ONLY us.Right ?

What's your thoughts Gentlemens ?

Help me on this, I've a painfully lacks of ideas. Where is my personnal adviser ???????? With our future Trade Minister I presume ?

[Edited on 10-12-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

kim

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 07:11 AM
link   
"That has to suck for Ycon and Kim for being like the only women on the board."

HA! well mr UP ill be your equal rights campaigner who'll probably be told to F*** off until i get all the women to go on stike and not give you any so th future population is at risk til we get equal rights- so there! and actually, theres 2 youv missed out- bluegrl and blackqueen but they dont show their faces as much...

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 07:18 AM
link   
To : The President

The Middle East is the most pressing threat, I believe.

My labs have almost completed an oil eating microbe. Analasysts predict that within 6 months of infection almost all significant Middle Eastern oil reserves will have been destroyed.
Once we have destroyed their economic power a takeover will be all the more easier. Not that we would need there territory without oil. LOL.

Authorisation from The President required to proceed further with mass production and deployment.

PS. I need a breifing from the science minister on the progress on alternate fuels before mass production of the microbe.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Not that Ive got anything against u UP, just that I don't agree with u politically.

[Edited on 10-12-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 01:28 PM
link   

To : Mad Scientist, Black Project Dept Director.

YEAH MAN ! That's what I call a great idea ! Move forward in your research. If needed, see with our MoD Minister, KKing123 and Necro99, our Science & Tech Minister. They can help you on this.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Memo To The President:

Homeland Security will in full throttle by 2003....The world is in our hands.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage
Not that Ive got anything against u UP, just that I don't agree with u politically.

[Edited on 10-12-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

Cool FD, cool....

I phone to Inspectah ( my personal hitman/marksman ), he will ask you for a date, please, don't be late....

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have directed the esteemed Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to draw up plans for an invasion of Canada should that be needed, i am personally opposed to the invasion though as Canada has no strategic use of any kind, short of oil

on a related note i am in full support of the switch from an oil based economy to something else as this will lessen our reliance on other nations, the conversion will be costly however for the military

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 02:57 PM
link   
U-P needs to take the political compass quiz and show his results, before he can think of becoming president...

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I agree on the ivasion of Cnada mr. Preident, why not?? Good confidence booster of our troops. Then after that we can go on a huge campaing and take out all who apose and ull will be more than EL Presidente ull ne El Emperor(spanish translation) hahahaha How about them apples sir.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 04:27 PM
link   
sir, i would like to propose a few things

first of all, i believe that all intelligence agencies should be subordinate to the Department of Defense, as good intelligence is our first line of defense

I would like to create a seperate service to oversee the NBC arsenal apart from the military and not under the command of the chairman, subordinate only to the MoD and yourself sir, therefore giving you more personal control of our WMD

I believe that if you wish to invade somebody for morale purposes it should be cuba, they are a thorn in our side and have been for a long time. I believe that instead of invading Canada we should annex them peacefully, allowing them to join us, fully integrated with our military, economy, and government, we could then do the same to Mexico, and create a North American nation that would be the largest Nation in the world

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join