It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I'll be President

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I am announcing that I am running for Vice President! With UP The President and me the VP no nation will dare threaten the US

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thanks UP

I can take care of those Mexican ilegals, after all, I'm pretty close to the border (5 Minutes)

Let me know any ideas you might have

Oh, and BTW. very nice website Midnight ! I love it

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by RodNav]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
I am announcing that I am running for Vice President! With UP The President and me the VP no nation will dare threaten the US

YES YES YES YES YES !!!! I want you like VP. We'll have some fun and we'll laugh so much.

I.e :
" Mister The VP, wich country are we nuking today ? ".....

" I don't know Mister The P., what's your opinion ? "

" Eeer, since they are not longer our ally, France may be ? "

" Great idea Mr The Prez. But we are nuking them now or this afternoon ? "

Originally posted by KKing123
sir,

1) the Department of Defense has a request for our intelligence services, we would like them to step up surveilence of North Korea in regards to their nuclear facilities, we would like to know which ones are actively being used and which ones could be, also, if possible, we would like to know where North Korea keeps the 2 nukes they have. Any information on these subjects is greatly appreciated.

2) On another note, I would like the Presidents permission to begin rotating the units that we have deployed on the Mexican border out and replace them with new ones. We need to get them back into the training rotation sir.

1) You have to see with our DoD Minister. DAMN ! I'm so busy that I don't remember who is our DoD Minister. Forgive your poor busy Prez, Dear DoD Minister.

2) Yeah, trainings. They need more trainings. TONS OF TRAININGS. Do what you have to do.

Originally posted by RodNav

Let me know any ideas you might have

An idea ?

I like your avatar, if you see " what I mean "....he he he....

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
uh, I"M the DOD minister

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Betray your running mate during the election i see how it is

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   

An idea ?

I like your avatar, if you see " what I mean "....he he he....

That should do it
, for now at least, those darn Coyotes are like termites

I'll write you a more detailed report later on as I get more Ideas
We have to look forward to the future
Or else....

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Betray your running mate during the election i see how it is

Don't worry QS.In my country, we have just 1 prime minister but we have tons of tons of Vice-PM.
So,I can have 2 V-Prez.

Then,I don't betray ANYBODY !
And if you don't like this idea, you'll stay the only 1 VP ! Promise.

It's like with KKing123. I just need 1 DoD minister, so, he's THE ONE.

Damn, I can't kidding without having all the gov member on my back ! There is a purge odor in the air.

RodNav, don't wait to much. We need to act quickly.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yes NodRav, do it quickly. I have a meeting with Mexico soon to explain why they have no workers and we have a bunch of workers. Also have to explain why his country has about two million left when he use to have over 50 million. Also have to explain why his citizens said the Taco Bell dog was wrong.(The illegals said it made fun of them, well, boo hoo and go back then if you don't like USA T.V.)

Also, why we have all spanish channel? I thought this was America, not Spain, Cuba, Mexico, so forth. Every other channel in America speaks American, and Americans watch them. Get that channel taken off. That way if the illegals can't understand our language, they have to learn it.

Then with Iraq and N Korea. I am working on a deal. For N Korea, since I have an asian fetish, if they were to send a bunch of little asian hunnies over they can continue work on their power plant. But with Iraq, well, they screwed up. Iraq, in America, a q is followed by u, so it should be Iraqu to make it right. So I have been discussing that if they go from Iraq to Iraqu, we won't nuke them. We can still shoot em and rain missles down on them, just no nukes.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thank yu my beloved president. I dont mind havin MM be a co VP because he is kool. What are great minds could come up MM hhahahhaa.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Ok, as promised, here's my detailed report
(Still more to follow soon, though)

I had a recent trip to Tijuana's Beaches to investigate and familiarize myself with the border there, the wall does indeed need to be a hell lot more taller than it actually is, Mexicans do know how to climb walls (As someone else already mentioned) and believe me, they climb like Monkeys!

I am aware of the costs that building a taller wall would be like, so I have prepared a temporary plan to stop Mexican Illegals from Crossing to the USA.

Here's a picture I took from the Mexican side of the border, just 60 feet from the water.

Can you Say S N I P E R? It wouldn't be a bad idea, there is an alternative, though. That would be to install Mines near the wall
Mexicans don't even know about the existance of Mines, I am afraid

Mexicans are not good swimmers
so I don't think its worth spending some money to implement the security there.

Mr. President and Gob. Staff, I need your opinions and sugestions, everything here comes handy

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by RodNav]

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Can I be head of social affairs?

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RodNav
Ok, as promised, here's my detailed report
(Still more to follow soon, though)

Good job RodNAv !

Ok, you'll have all the money that you need.

But I don't like the sniper idea. The landmine is a better one.
Nobody will dare to tell us something.It's OUR country, and we can put landmines WHERE we want. It's OUR home.
The UN clowns will be all screwed !

Originally posted by Quicksilver

Thank yu my beloved president. I dont mind havin MM be a co VP because he is kool. What are great minds could come up MM hhahahhaa.

Haaaa....Much better ! I don't want to have sad peoples in my gov. We are all member of a joyfull & happy familly, blessed by God, who are enjoying with each other.

Originally posted by joehayner

Can I be head of social affairs?

Eer, well well well....social affairs....yeah yeah, let me think about it. Is it constitutional or anti-constitutional ?

I've to see with my personal adviser, Netchicken.

Damn it. Where is he again ? Somewhere on a beach with some bimbos girls and a vodka glass on his hand I bet !!!
Grrrrr, when I see how much he's earning and what he do for us....WHAT A SHAME !

Al

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Excuse me but some of my family is still in Mexico and they know how to swim. Plus they know about mines. and do I have any say in this??

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Mexican's stream across the Rio Grande every day, what do you mean they dont know how to swim?

on a related note, sir you will notice that since our troops have started actively policing the Mexican border, the rate of illegal immigrants has gone down, do we really need more?

and if we do more, shouldn't it be under my department rather then the department of defense, especially something such as mines or snipers

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
KKING123 and Al, I am foriegn affairs minister. Do you know how embarresing it is to try and explain why we have all their citizens? And yes they can swim. They swim here everyday. They also climb over walls everyday. I like my barb wire electrical fence heat seeking rifle wall. A little more expensive but after five years it will make up for it. Also won't cost as much as funding an inferior branch called INS.

And Al, what position do you hold? And if you are a citizen, you do have a voice in America. If not, an invader and should be treated as such. But since you are a citizen since you said here since 11 I think, you have a voice on how we should keep invaders from taking land, houses, and jobs from America.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Ok, I think I need to clarify some things I've said on my last post.

First, when I refered to the mexicans being unable to swim, I mean, on the Sea, you know, swiming on a river isn't exactly the same as swiming on the sea. Mexicans who swim over Rio Bravo tend to use Car Tires to cross more easily. (I've seen documental videos of this)

Last time I spoke with a Coyote (For those who don't know, a Coyote is a Mexican dedicated to cross Illegals to the USA) well, I asked everything I could think of, The main question was obvious, what plans are available ?
Just to name a few:

*Cross the Rio Bravo
*Take a long, 3 day journey, throught the mountains near Mexicali, Baja California.
*Perhaps one of the worst ideas, is this 1: To cross the Desert! (85% of the times, they die)

And the last method.... One that caught my attention, it consists on Crossing the border at Night, Drunk, accompanied by True americans (Half drunk, as well), the plan is to look like a drunk american who just had fun @ Tijuana, so that they let you in just like any American Citizent.

As you see, Coyotes have lots of Imagination.

Now, about the Spanish TV Channels, I really think it would be a great idea to remove those channels, the problem is...... As you all already know, the USA has a very diverse population, that means the Illegals aren't the only spanish speaking population living in the states, there are Cubans, Dominicans, Spanish, Argentinean, and so on (And yes, they are on the USA legaly)

But most of the times, the Legal Aliens living in the States do speak english, Illegals tend to stick to they're mother language.

Al

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
well the first reason why they come here is because they want to have a better life and you cant blame them for that. That's why I came here 2. I used to live in a shack the size of my garage with no window or door.A lot of people are starving and thats why they come here. They have a better chance of surviving over here. So cant we give them some food or at least decent housing. help them instead. We have lots of food in GIANT WAREHOUSES THAT WE DONT EVEN USE! And I have SEAL Commandment.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Give them free food for invading America? Why? So an American citizen can starve to death because that illegal stole a job from him because it works for one dollar a day while the American wants at least minimum wage. And instead of invading America, stealing jobs, food, and land, why not make things better in their home country? Or is swimming across the Rio Grande easier so making their own country better not worth it. Come on, if Americans went into Canada by the millions illegally and worked for one dollar a day and stole land and food and other jobs from canadians, should the Canadian government go well, it beteer here, let them go. In fact, here is some food, some money, go,run around and take jobs from Canadians!

Well? I don't think it would happen, for it wouldn't be allowed, and some people don't want to deal with saturday night hockey time. Channel one, hockey, channel two, hockey, channel 3.......

Besides, coming here illegally is illegal. That is why there are legal ways to get here.

With the channel spanish, isn't a requierment to come here is to know American? If they don't know it, why they allow them? Is a American allowed to become a citizen of Italy even if they don't know any Italian? Wouldn't that make it hard to live if you don't know the language? Get a job? Of course, over here we made it mandatory to nknow American and spanish so you can deal with the illgeals.

Al

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I meant Mexico. To give some food to mexico so they would go back and they could have some housing over there. My cousin doesnt even have a windows! I send him some money (ten dollars ) every2 weeks and he can at leasst get some food for his daughter over there. He doesnt come here because he knows that if he saves up he could have a decent house in no time.

[Edited on 13-2-2003 by Al]

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Good Al, does he work? Or does he depend on the money you send him.

And send Mexico food? They can grow their own like we grow our food. And tempt them back? Are you kidding? I have never heard of someone being arrested for trying to get into Mexico. Sorry, but I don't think that would work. Maybe start a gold rush..... tell Americans in english that it fake, so the illegals go back to collect the gold. That would look funny. See a couple million Cubans swimming to Cuba, a couple million Mexicans climbing the walls and swimming into Mexico, seeing Hatians, Venezaulins(sp?), so forth going south.

Of course, then the companies in the south would lose millions by having to replace millions of workers, paying legal wages, paying benifits, so forth. Of course, unemployment rate goes down, crime rate goes down, poverty rate goes down, num,ber of people on welfare goes down. All that going down.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join