It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I'll be President

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Fine Mr. President. I was just saying that not only do you deserve the presidency again, but the Way Above Award. But you don't ask for it, don't imply you want it, and that is what makes you a great man. Not for your achievments, but for what you allow others to have.

By the way, this 300, and page 13! Not just girls, but it seems that everyone just wants to have fun, yes everyone just wants to have fun.

[Edited on 19-1-2003 by James the Lesser]

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i NO one wants to run against u ulta i guess u just might win by default i

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
JTL, what a compliment !
Thanks.

QS, I have to have an opponent, but I think that you right. NOBODY dare to oppose to El Presidente !

Except Inspectah.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
We have struck fear into the opositions heart hahahah. UP never rule benevolently anymore rule with an iron fist as u can see no one will dare to opose u

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
We have struck fear into the opositions heart hahahah. UP never rule benevolently anymore rule with an iron fist as u can see no one will dare to opose u

You right my dear friend. I tryed to be a good democrat, but nobody cares about it. But I'll try again, I'm still thinking that democracy is better for all of us.

So, who want to be my opponent ? he he he....

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Todays the twentieth, right? Voting day? Well,

I vote for................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ........................................................................................
ULATRA PHOENIX!

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Todays the twentieth, right? Voting day? Well,

I vote for................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ........................................................................................
ULATRA PHOENIX!

Yep, today is the 20. Me too, I vote for ULATRA ! NO !!! Wait a minute. Who's this ULATRA ?

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sorry Mr. President, I meant Ultra, please forgive me Mr. President.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I VOTE FOR ULTRA

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
well i am sorry my good presidente that i wasnt here for the intimidation period of the race but at least i can do this- VIVA EL PRESIDENTE U_P YOU GET MY VOTE...... as long as i can continue at my job

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
So, if I understand, I keep my job.

It's good to be the King ! Eeer, no, I mean : It's good to be the President. The king...pfffff, I allways remember a movie from Mel Brooks.

Ok, everybody keeps his job and you have ALL a substantial pay increase. 50%, that's enough ?

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well, CONGRATS to Mr. President UP. Good job, keep up the good work. And
remember.

It's good to be the king, sometimes.(Most were beheaded or had a hot iron
poker rammed in their @$$

Al

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ultra !!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
UP, since you are the obvious front runner, possibly only runner, sucking up to anyone else at this late stage would clearly be stupid, so any positions in government going?????

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
"I will be your bodygaurd. You never know,someone may want to kill you."

Can I be Nyeff's bodyguard? I got one MEAN Goose!

Always good to have backup!

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
UP, since you are the obvious front runner, possibly only runner, sucking up to anyone else at this late stage would clearly be stupid, so any positions in government going?????

Hey Cassini, not my fault if there was just Inspectah and me on the run. Why didn't you apply for the post ?

Oh yes, and what will be our first action ? Does anybody has any idea ? Nuking a rogue nation ? Testing a new weapon ?

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Assassination time......

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
And who's the target ? Not your beloved President I hope ?

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey, how about my wall? I proposed a wall on border between us and Mexico. We need to kep American jobs American. Why you think you need to know spanish when you apply for a job within three states of the border? They come here illegally, steal jobs from Americans, then make YOU learn their language.

I have a good deal on barb wire, WWF seems to have alot of it for some reason. For concrete, The Mafia Boss seems to have a extra supply for real cheap. ll we need is to let some guy named Justin Timberlake and some bimbo Briteny Spears "dissapear" and never to be found.(Briteny Spears said in a interview she never heard of Yoko Ono OR! John Lennon, I think we should let the Mafia do what they want)

Sure, I am foriegn affairs minister, but this is kind of along that line. I am making sure our relations with Mexico don't become strain when all their civilians all of a sudden appear in this nation. Maybe we should do a trade. They gave us a good five, six million of thier citizens, so they can have some of ours. Besides, our prisons are getting stocked full of criminals, Mexico can have them.

Also, I want to get the inspectors(not inspector, the inspectors) out of Iraq. That way when we bomb Iraq we don't kill them. Been talking to Saudia Arabia and Jordan, told them they interfere in this war, they get bombed to. I don't think they are going to listen.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Forget the wall i say we recruit more fine americans like the guy who drive around the dessart witha hummer and a magnum and caps mexicans that would highly deter the amout of imagrants that cross the mexican border and if u we lucky maybe a few arabs 2

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join