It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I'll be President

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I am making no coup, i fully plan on relinquishing authority when either UP is found or the crisis is ended (if UP is not found then his legitamet designated successor Quicksilver will take the governmental reigns fully)

El Presidente temporary Quicksilver your military awaits your instructions sir

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
on my own authority i am placing netchicken, advisor and Foxstriker under temporary detention

as well, in full accordance with Martial Law, i am placing a full nightime curfew of 8:00PM throughout the country, anybody that breaks curfew is subject to military arrest and detention for an indeterminate amount of time

[Edited on 7-5-2003 by KKing123]

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I would also like to announce that our military is at full readiness and my orders have been carried out in full

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I would like to announce that netchicken has been taken into custody by his military guard and is now held at a secure location of the department of defense, the criminals foxstryker and advisor are still at large

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thats just plain rude! Net is a Moderator for crying out loud!

HOW TO BEAT THE OPFOR:

1. Shoot straighter
2. Move faster
3. Plan quicker
4. Kill them first

Perhaps when this is all done and over, nah never mind.

NEENER! NEENER! NEENER!

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Darth Kking has deposed of UP and is now trying to assume control under the guise of law and order!

Happens in Nigeria and Bangladesh all the time!

REVOLT rightous citizens against this tyrant, I bet he has UP tied and gagged somewhere, or even swimming with the fishes in concrete boots....

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
No net, the Commander in Chief is fine and safe, actually him and nyeff should be well content in the safe house I set them up in.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If you have UP i demand that you restore him to the government, i will happily give up power to our duly elected and well respected El Presidente

why have you taken him advisor? Restore him to power!

OOC: Netchicken a guy under arrest can't make statements of propoganda, ya cheater :-P

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
How can I be under detention if you cant find me and my militia.

[Edited on 5/7/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I refuse to continue conversing with you kking, allocate a civilian negotiator. Or I will be forced to continue acting as OPFOR and reverse my predetermined release.

Remember under CIVIL LAW, I cannot accept any government as ligitamate. especially since I am acting in
accordence with "Approved" protocall.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
netchicken already has the military guard around him as a minister in UP's govt. when he started this rebbellion, it was simple to arrest him

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Quicksilver is the legally designated successor to UP, why do you all refuse to accept his assencion as legitamate? it is not i that is attempting a coup, but those who oppose Quicksilver, i am obeying the legally appointed successor to UP

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
"General Transmission Blind:

Beta vector zero zero nine six tango....Sierra vector eight one eight one....November vector three four niner niner...."

LMAO

You guys better find more secure comms, You won't find anyone in the Basement, you think I'm foolish enough to even go near a chat room right now?!

Please

You're insistence has forced me to go underground, I will be breaking all contact until I recognize a "ligitimate" civilian negotiator.

This is ADVISOR, reporting from an undisclosed location.

OUT!

[Edited on 7-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
We as a free people no longer have to listen to your authority. You are Britian and we are Scotland, we want our own country. The sons and daugthers of the New America no longer comply to your demands.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
hey ill be your spec ops!!!!

[Edited on 7-5-2003 by omega1]

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Omega You with me?

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
KKing release Netchickin to my care. As close advisor to out missing president Netchickin must be free. His views can help me greatly in this comming crisis. Netchicken if you are reading this please accept this olive branch of peace.Advisor I do no understand what you are sayin. Is it so you know the location of our humble leader?? IF so please make it clear. If you are holding him against his will and even have a thought of harming him I shall instill the fear of GOD into you. Also foxstrike i see your cause is a noble one in your eyes. But if it is true that advisor is holding our beloved leader in an undisclosed location you must choose whos side your on.

As of now I am now ordering all the troops in the major cities to leave to the nearest military base. YOu are still on full alert. I give full authority to the mayors of these major cities to maintain the peace with their police force. If a threat is to great they can recieve assistance from the national guard. Repeat we are still on the HIghest alert but we will not inhabit the major cities.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Me? I will be the "advisor" just stand behind your right ear and tell you what to say, now that is REAL power.

When you are overthown in a bloody coup, I will be the advisor to the NEXT el presidente as well....

Remember you statement here chicken wil you be my advisor in this time of trouble??

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hmmm......its starting to appear as Quiksilver is merely a body double of UP.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What do you mean by that

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join