It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you naked? If not; why?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm wearing work crap at the moment lol. I normally go around in trainers, jeans and wife beaters or T-shirts, usually fight related stuff.

I actually love being naked! I used to be naked around the house constantly till my Dad got married and my Stepmom and daughter moved in lol. I also have a huge reputation for getting naked at parties! When I was in college I'd say 95% of the people there had seen me naked at some point lol. There were so many videos of me on peoples phones and stuff. I think theres a video on youtube somewhere of one of my new years parties, but it's really dark so u can't see anything. You just suddenly hear "Oh my God! Aaron's getting naked again!" or seomthing like that. I don't know if it's an ego thing or whether I just feel more comfortable that way. I'm very proud of my body as I spend most of my week training my ass off! I think I actually posted a picture in the photos thread of me walking home naked from a party, just with a cap and a back pack on lol. Funily enough it got taken off though :s (Could only see my backside as it was taken from behind lol)

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Shelley Winters (1920-2006), (Shirley Schrift) U.S. actress
"I think on-stage nudity is disgusting, shameful and damaging to all things American. But if I were 22 with a great body, it would be artistic, tasteful, patriotic and a progressive religious experience."

Funny thing about nudity; some people wear it well!

Audition today...
Levi's
white shirt
Beatle boots
tweed sport coat
sterling braclets
nervous

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I like what Oni-Kage said about getting naked at parties. I've sure done that on more than one occasion. Shame I can't post the pics on ATS, but they're out there on the web.
It's fun, it's harmless, and it seems to liven up the whole crowd if a few more people join in for some wild dancing.

As for today, I've had to put on some clothing in my own home because I need to review some documents with someone I don't know. It won't be a clothing optional event.
I'm still not putting on any shoes though, and I'll stay commando.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Nope, cause it is to dag on cold here....

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Barefoot today!!

(still in my jammies).......

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
No I'm not naked, it's 11 am and I'm supposed to be out running errands, but now I'm stuck at home due to crazy police activity in the area...to the north and south of me...

so I'm sitting here wearing Mudd jeans, a long red short sleeve sweater and house slippers waiting....

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Undies!!

I live in undies, unless I'm at work (teaching kids) just undies at work would be a really bad move - I teach kids - at home it's undies all day long.

MonKey

six

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Nope ...Full uniform....Cant fight fires in da nude...bad things happen to good parts.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Okay, dressed now:

BTW: I am naked under my clothes

Today:

Bukta Heritage trainers
Levi's
Black long sleeve t-shirt from the Prefontaine Memorial Run a few years ago
Bank of America Golf Championship cap signed by Craig Stadler
(the usual accessories)

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wooohooo!

I am in my new cumfy bed clothes, my new black shorts and black top, and my green and black strippy knee high socks.

And when my toes' get cold my Ugg boots.

Warm and snug!

Hot chocolate and snug clothes. mmmmmmmm. Where is my blanket??

Oni x x

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You know, I feel the need here to give credit where credit is due.

Our banned friend and brother iori komi started a thread called "what are you wearing." This thread is in it's own small way a tribute to his memory.
I think I can speak for all of us in saying; May he soon join us once again in our quest for comfy attire, fashionable togs. or lack there of.

Today in the 70s here in the Land of Enchantment

Cargo pants
T shirt
boat shoes
Black Beret cocked at a very jaunty angle

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yes, I am NAKED. So now i ask, So what???

What about it?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hmm, November in Canada. Am I naked? NO FREAKIN WAY.

*looks for sweater*

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Yes, I am NAKED. So now i ask, So what???

What about it?

Now were talkin, are you alone or with friends? Tell us as many details as you feel comfortable with.

Or is this as I suspect; just a big tease?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Now were talkin, are you alone or with friends? Tell us as many details as you feel comfortable with.

Or is this as I suspect; just a big tease?
Okay.

I am alone, and i got home from work, took a shower, and i was wrapped in the standard pink and blue towel, when i sat here and started going thru the threads while my hair was drying off, and then i saw this thread.

I let go of the towel, dropped it to the floor, and sat here in my birthday suit and posted.

(Further details will be available for free with a simple u2u and $10.00US postage and handling.)

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Beneath my clothes I am actually completely naked right now.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Beneath my clothes I am actually completely naked right now.

Dude, have you considered politics as a vocation?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The only time I'm naked is in the shower or my bed. Trust me that's a good thing since I would hate to cause some poor unsuspecting person emotional trauma. Ahh it's a good thing clothes hide a multiude of sins.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Durrleeen!!!

Oll these here In-Te- Net peoples is gettn nekid!!

Clothing is so overated except when it comes to hiding peoples personables and in some cases abominables!!

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Grimholt]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Everything I am wearing right now was purchased at America's Thrift Store. I got the Gap jeans wich were brand new with the tags still on them for $3, a yellow Jones New York long sleeved t-shirt (genlty used) for $2, brand new blue socks, tags still on for .75, hanes underwear, new, but irregular that were .45, naturalizer shoes, brand new, tage still on for $3.88.

Money is not an issue for me, but I love the deals! I never buy anything for myself for full retail, as prices are ridiculous. Why should I, when people donate things that still have the original price tags on them?

I only buy new things as gifts for other people. Never for myself, and I don't mind because I love a great bargain and nobody else knows this is how I shop.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join