It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Chemtrail Spraying Operation Going On Now. 10-18-07

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
here is a photo i took a month ago in Slovenia

and dont tell me its bunk, we've had tv debates about them, people are getting sick from this crap, throwing up and such. I see them almost every week now over the city, crisscrossed and with gaps in lines just like in other photos

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the o.k.
I've seen some posts here that appear to be 'scientific' but when read closely are nothing more than the writer's opinion.
I, for one see no actual chemical analysis being offered here. Just opinions sprinkled liberally with sarcasm, and name calling. The old standby of the 'debunker'.

Or maybe its just after answering the exact same questions 256,000,000 times on this site, it gets to be a bit annoying.

Obviously this guy (Carnicom) has spent quite a bit of time studying this as opposed to opining, slinging mud, and condescension. If you want to learn as I do about what you are seeing with your own eyes, and breathing, then do a little research on the subject. Debating debunkers will not net you any real info.

Ah more Carnicorn crap…

Barium is all over the place, its not hard to find it depending on where you live and what industries are in your area. Heck its in bricks and rat poison for crying out loud…

Barium has some medical and many industrial uses:
• Barium compounds, and especially barite (BaSO4), are extremely important to the petroleum industry. Barite is used in drilling mud, a weighting agent in drilling new oil wells.
• Barium sulfate is radioopaque (x-ray absorbant), used in X-ray diagnostic work for obtaining images of the digestive system ("barium meals" and "barium enemas").
• Barium carbonate is a useful rat poison and can also be used in making bricks. Unlike the sulfate, the carbonate dissolves in stomach acid, allowing it to be poisonous.
• An alloy with nickel is used in spark plug wire.
• Barium oxide is used in a coating for the electrodes of fluorescent lamps, which facilitates the release of electrons.
• The metal is a "getter" in vacuum tubes, to remove the last traces of oxygen.
• Barium carbonate is used in glassmaking. Being a heavy element, barium increases the refractive index and luster of the glass.
• Barite is used extensively in rubber production.
• Barium nitrate and chlorate give green colors in fireworks.
• Impure barium sulfide phosphoresces after exposure to the light.
• Lithopone, a pigment that contains barium sulfate and zinc sulfide, is a permanent white that has good covering power, and does not darken in when exposed to sulfides.
• Barium peroxide can be used as a catalyst to start an aluminothermic reaction when welding rail tracks together. It can also be used in green tracer ammunition.
• Barium titanate was proposed in 2007[1] to be used in next generation battery technology for electric cars.
• Barium Fluoride is used in infrared applications.
• Barium is a key element in YBCO superconductors.

Some posters here say that they are nothing more than contrails.
A dead giveaway for me, is when they start laying down patterns. I never, ever have witnessed normal air traffic flying patterns. Just normal routes.

Take a course on aerial navigation, and you’ll soon figure out why that is. It has to do with the system that aircraft navigate on called a Victor or VOR system. Aircraft fly toward the VOR from various angles which causes these patterns to form in the sky.
Here is a bit on VORs:
VHF Omnidirectional Range

Here is an interesting photo, and of a type that I see much of time.
If this is a 'contrail' then this guy's engine stopped, then magically restarted again, yet the aircraft did not lose altitude.

No that is the location of this neat thing called a thermal. You might have heard of them, they are what keep gliders aloft.
Here is a page explaining thermals:
Thermals

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
if they are contrails from water vapor, why when i clicked several of the links did the jets produce the streams not only from their engines but from the entire posterior/wingspan of the plane?

Because condensation also forms under the wings, though not as much, from the fuel tanks in the wings. On some aircraft it actually forms frost on the wing bottom even in locations like here in Florida.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by born_to_be_wired

Yep.

That pic is the start of what I see frequently here as a classic pattern. Each trail is separated by a few degrees, then several minutes later, another trail a few more degrees distant. Very plainly a pattern.

I have also seen several jets at about the same altitude, at the same time, in different sectors and the 'normal' jets leave a typical contrail, which disapears in a few minutes, while the chemtrails simply keep expanding. Then the pattern continues, with another jet in a few minutes, while the normal air traffic flies the normal routes.

It seems pretty obvious to me now that these are two entirely different phenonmena.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired

and dont tell me its bunk, we've had tv debates about them, people are getting sick from this crap, throwing up and such. I see them almost every week now over the city, crisscrossed and with gaps in lines just like in other photos

Im sorry, but there is NO proof that people are getting sick from this "stuff".

And that picture is lovely. Those are not chemtrails. There is nothing in that picture that prooves it is a chemtrail.

And im curious as to how our President who breaths the same air as you and I is not be affecting by these "chemicals"?

[edit on 19-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

What are we looking at here folks?

Ice crystals from both the engines and the condensation under the wings.

Normal engine Contrails from a two engine aircraft with less ice crystals so obviously higher temperature.

Pacific Northwest Atmospheric Research Aircraft
Aircraft Specs and Research Equipment

Same as the first picture.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired

and dont tell me its bunk, we've had tv debates about them

Normal contrails from aircraft flying down a VOR.
They are bunk; no one is getting sick from them. I currently work for a Pulmonologist, and if you came in and told us you were getting sick from chemtrails, they would refer you to the neurologist down the hall.
There are no medical statistics to show this is occurring, there is no physical proof to show its occurring, and you have several folks here that have worked in those industries telling you its bunk.
The only thing in the air is the same stuff that has always been in the air, pollution, smoke, pollen, etc…

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
i am asking this genuinely so dont regard it as sarcasm...

if they are contrails from water vapor, why when i clicked several of the links did the jets produce the streams not only from their engines but from the entire posterior/wingspan of the plane?

thanks.

That is an excellent question, and requires more research. I would think that the hot exhaust from a normal jet engine condenses water vapor out of the air once it cools, it forms a normal contrail. If that is the case, there should be no 'trails' from the wing itself, unless it is 'specially equipped'.

As I've said, normal contrails do not behave the way these chemtrails do. Add to that, definitive purposeful patterns being laid down, and we've got something different here.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I can't walk outside without seeing chemtrails. They even do it at night time.
They are almost always in a criss-cross pattern. I'll have to post some pics for
ya. My area wasn't listed on the prediction map. Wilmington, NC

I did notice something strange once when I went on a trip to WV.
I seen some of the same type of planes flying there. The chemtrails here will linger in the sky, almost all day. When I was in WV the chemtrails seemed to disappear very quickly.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Did anybody make the connection yet to the illness spreading in VA right now thats killing people? Just wondering, I'm not gonna read all your wierdo's posts

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

I'm in Va. and it is getting a bit scary over this superbug, but until you mentioned it I had never put the two together. The one thing though is that Defcon5 said this stuff would probably blow for miles before it came down, so it leads me to think that maybe there is no connection since we are close enough to D.C. to where it may actually come down on the powers that be so I am not too sure they would want to take a chance on jeopardizing their own health.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
reply to post by blowfishdl

I'm in Va. and it is getting a bit scary over this superbug, but until you mentioned it I had never put the two together. The one thing though is that Defcon5 said this stuff would probably blow for miles before it came down, so it leads me to think that maybe there is no connection since we are close enough to D.C. to where it may actually come down on the powers that be so I am not too sure they would want to take a chance on jeopardizing their own health.

Well, not to be overly conspiritorial, but if you believe all the NWO stuff here on this forum, then the puppets in DC. are as much fodder for the puppet masters as we are.
The guys pulling the strings for this operation ( if that's what it is )surely are not part of the visible Gov.
All part of plan, from what I read here on this forum.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

I've seen some posts here that appear to be 'scientific' but when read closely are nothing more than the writer's opinion.
I, for one see no actual chemical analysis being offered here. Just opinions sprinkled liberally with sarcasm, and name calling. The old standby of the 'debunker'.

Or maybe its just after answering the exact same questions 256,000,000 times on this site, it gets to be a bit annoying.

Obviously this guy (Carnicom) has spent quite a bit of time studying this as opposed to opining, slinging mud, and condescension.

Ah more Carnicorn crap…

Mr. DefCon:

You have been on this site entirely too long if you have truly given 256,000,000 answeres to exactly the same question. Your annoyance is evident in the namecalling. Just a gentle reminder ... participation is not mandatory.

Anyway, for those with an interest, here is a site with chemtrail data:
[url=http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?z=3&c=4&n=1&m=-1&w=4&x=0&p=14[/url]

There is some stuff that's not chemtrail oriented. But how can anyone say that the junk in those pictures is normal

"Nothing to see here, move along, now, people and go back to your homes."

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL

if they were not real... and they are only 'contrails' caused by the engine.....

than how come they are able to spray and STOP spraying on command.. aka "the ON and OFF button"

if it is just contrails/ ice crystals caused by heat... then how is it that they can spray........ stop . .. and then spray again??

you cant turn an engine off while flying in the air. so how else is it done?

if it is from the engine.....^ this contrail in the pic would not be possible.

chemtrails are very real... and is an ongoing operation.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by divine chronic

I agree that these things are real. I noticed something strange in the sky over 10 years ago. There is a lot going on up there if you know what to look for.
What the purpose for these things, I don't know.
There are several theories. Biological Testing, Weather Alteration, Part of a Weapons System, Shield to keep things out, shield to keep things in, Genetic Alteration, Mass Inoculation, Nano Bots, Mind Control.

I have noticed here over NYC chemtrails quite often. I point them out to people and most have come back asking me what they where, as they now notice them often since being pointed out. Some have seen the 'white' planes.

After they have spread out, in some you can see wave like patterns form in the clouds created. In others, they dissipate into a haze. Yet others create funny looking clouds. The last type I have noticed just make lines, which later pieces have been shifted in an un-natural way. I tell people, as I've suggested in over posts here, just look into the sky and think back to when you were a kid staring at the sky. What is there now, that wasn't then? ie. cloud formations, color of the sky etc.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maam
Mr. DefCon:
You have been on this site entirely too long if you have truly given 256,000,000 answeres to exactly the same question. Your annoyance is evident in the namecalling. Just a gentle reminder ... participation is not mandatory.

First off, I have not called anyone on this site by any name, however carn-y-CON is not a member of this site, it’s a website. Tell you what, you can tell me how to post when you have been an active member as long as me, or have achieved Mod-dom.
Prime example of a question that was already answered in this thread:

Originally posted by divine chronic
CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL
if they were not real... and they are only 'contrails' caused by the engine.....
than how come they are able to spray and STOP spraying on command.. aka "the ON and OFF button"

From the top of this page:

Here is an interesting photo, and of a type that I see much of time.
If this is a 'contrail' then this guy's engine stopped, then magically restarted again, yet the aircraft did not lose altitude.

No that is the location of this neat thing called a thermal. You might have heard of them, they are what keep gliders aloft.
Here is a page explaining thermals:
Thermals

As I stated above this occurs when the aircraft flies through a thermal, which is an area where the hot air is rising through the cooler air. The effect is that the temperature conditions which allow for contrail formation cease to exist for a short span of time causing the contrail to stop forming in that area. Once the aircraft has passed through the shaft of hot air, the contrail forms again in the cooler air on the other side. In the aircraft this would feel like you just hit a bump in the road, its also known as turbulence.

[edit on 10/20/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

That is an excellent question, and requires more research. I would think that the hot exhaust from a normal jet engine condenses water vapor out of the air once it cools, it forms a normal contrail. If that is the case, there should be no 'trails' from the wing itself, unless it is 'specially equipped'.

No, this is incorrect.
First off, the wings are big fuel tanks. Those fuel tanks sweat off condensation. This happens not only on the wing surface, but also inside the wing, and inside the fuel tank itself. To remove the water condensation from inside the fuel tank, aircraft are frequently sumped. Sumping is done by attaching a special bottle with a long metal neck and attachment to specific ports on the bottom of the wing, and draining off the water that is now floating on top of the fuel. The condensation inside the wing, but not in the tank, comes out through small masts that are located along the trailing wing edge and at the backs of the fairings.
To make matters worse you have humidity in the air which is traveling under the wing. Wings provide lift using something called the Venturi-effect, This causes the humid cold air to compress as it passes under the wing forming ice crystals.

The conditions for this are normally only present in the very cold upper atmosphere, which is why these supposed “Mega-sprayer” pictures are always taken at extremely high altitude. I have never seen an aircraft do this at say 10,000 feet, they are more in the high 20’s to 30’s.

Can I prove its ice?

Well, here are some pictures of atmospheric ice that are not the result of aircraft. Notice the rainbow coloration is the same as we see in many of these “mega sprayer” and, “chemtrail” photos.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Just in case there is anyone here who actually thinks that the US government would not use it's own people for experiments without their knowledge and consent I give you this link.

BTW this is only a 4 and half minute clip that will blow your mind. It is from a documentary that I saw it years ago, and I am trying to find the whole documentary so if you recognize this please post the name or a link. Here is the link, get ready to be shocked.

www.youtube.com... 20rage%20against%20the%20machine.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by goose]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Did anybody make the connection yet to the illness spreading in VA right now thats killing people? Just wondering, I'm not gonna read all your wierdo's posts

MRSA has been around for a long time, it’s nothing new. It was a big problem in the nursing home industry, and it’s frequently in hospitals. Most likely every person who works in a hospital has been exposed to MRSA, and hospital employees are now often nasally swabbed to see if they are carrying it. It is possible to carry MRSA for long periods of time, and never actively catch it unless your immunity drops to a certain level. As I said, it was running rampant here in this big retirement area, where it was being passed between the older population who frequented hospitals and nursing home facilities. It’s only becoming an issue now because it was somehow gotten into the general population, and the schools. There is no connection between MRSA and contrails/chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Just in case there is anyone here who actually thinks that the US government would not use it's own people for experiments without their knowledge and consent I give you this link.

That is fine goose, and no one is denying that things like this have happened. However, you do not do something like this from a high altitude aircraft, and it does not look like these supposed “chemtrails”. Here is what real aerial spraying looks like:

Its always done at low altitude, it falls quickly, and it does not remain in the air.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join