It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Predicts World War 3 :(

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Oh lord. Bush is ratteling his saber again. It seems he is now saying that if Iran presses ahead with it's nulcear path it could lead to WW3. See this link:

Bush And The Nuclear Threat

Not good news all round.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Wow, I dont see your interpretation at all. Sounds like he is saying that Iran will start it.........not Bush

"We've got a leader in Iran who has announced that he wants to destroy Israel," he said. "So I've told people that, if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them from having the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon."

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Correct.

Bush is not saying he wants to start WWIII here. He is simply stating that if Iran persists on going ahead with its nuclear program, that may be what they'll get.

It's a stern warning to be sure, but it's one I would be listening to if I were Iran.

Nice play in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
bush need to keep his nose out of Irans business...

let isreal deal with their own fears... and keep us out of it,who made us the nuke police anyhow?.. let them have it... we have it.. so why cant they?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
we have it.. so why cant they?

Because they WANT to use them; and they WOULD use them.

That's why.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So Iran WANTS to use nuclear weapons?

On what evidence is this based? It remains a fact that only one country has ever used nuclear weapons against a civilian population.

It's Bush, his neocon buddies and Israel that are making all the threats and thus far are the only ones showing aggression towards other nations. When did Iran last invade a neighbour or any other nation for that matter?
Israel likes to provoke all the time knowing that their bought US politicians (and some in Europe too) will always come to their aid and the controlled and politicised media will always make them out to be the victims.

Bush is itching for a fight and will use any excuse to get one.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
He is trying to control the sheep through fear again. Also his approval rating is at the lowest ever, 24%, coincidence?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I don't see what is wrong with what he said. He actually stated a fact for the first time in a good while.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

That's why.

Like we did in Japan, twice, two weeks after Japan offered a conditional surrender to the Russians? Like the pre-emptive Nuclear Strike Policy we now have courtesy of Bush's cronies? Hyprocrisy of that aside, maybe the real global nuclear threat is a little closer to home than you think.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i think bush is provoking the war, i saw a video that shows how the things that the us is doing is more or less what germany did before it went Nazi. But we all know bush is just a puppet, the hidden rulers should be held accountable for the wars they start.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Awww, when are you people going to wake up???

IT IS BUSH who wants WWIII. Stop apologizing for the village idiot and realize HE'S the one who wants this and nobody else on earth.

Honestly, after all this time, after all that's happening, how can you seriously beleive BUSH DOES NOT WANT WAR???

He;s just salivating, drooling along with Cheney for that moment in history when he will get that one chance whether masterminded by him or Cheney or ....masterminded by him and Cheney.

Plueheeeeze!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It seems like everyones hands are on the trigger, and they are threatening each other to see who is more shaky.

US is the only country that nuked another, so US has nukes because they want to use them; and they will use them. Why else build nukes if your intend is not to use them? Yes, self defense, but is that why nukes were built in the first place?
Back to the subject, I think Iran's nuclear plans should be left alone, but put under strict supervision from the UN.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm not a Bush supporter, but I believe this war is ALREADY World War III.

It's going to get worse from here. Keep your powder dry; buy some MRE's. Store some water. Don't live in a big city.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thats great news! Thanks!

[edit on 17-10-2007 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

I don't think isreal cares much for irans threats, they could completely destroy iran if they wanted to, couldn't they?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has asked to publicly debate the nuke issue

www.jpost.com...

And the Bush admin actually have the nerve to lable it a diversion... well i guess they know what diversions look like too well.

why wont bush debate the issue publicly if he feels so just in his possition?

[edit on 17-10-2007 by tom goose]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Zane, I pretty much agree with you. Just because the "world is not in flames" does not mean that we are not in WW3... It's already started.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

That's why.

What a load of rubbish.

they have had active chem/bio for a long time now and havent wiped israel out.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by porky1981

I totally agree with this. The whole country is a huge military unit as military training is compulsary. They did defeat Egypt, Syria and Jordan at the same time to. Dont know why the US has to get involved yet again

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
why wont bush debate the issue publicly if he feels so just in his possition?

Probably because Bush knows that:

1) Ahmandinajad never threatened to wipe Israel off the map.
2) Iran, a signatory of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty, has every legal right to proceed with their nuclear program. (Israel is not a signatory BTW.)
3) Iran has complied with every legal requirement to proceed with their program.
4) Israel would undoubtedly be shown by Ahmandinajad to be the impetus for Bush administration policy on this issue.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join