It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Predicts World War 3 :(

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
If war will take the place, I think there will be more rage in U/S, perhaps leading to a revolution towards the white house, or anything that you can think of?

What do you think people will do if war will take the place? Nothing?

[edit on 18-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Awww, when are you people going to wake up???

IT IS BUSH who wants WWIII. Stop apologizing for the village idiot and realize HE'S the one who wants this and nobody else on earth.

Honestly, after all this time, after all that's happening, how can you seriously beleive BUSH DOES NOT WANT WAR???

He;s just salivating, drooling along with Cheney for that moment in history when he will get that one chance whether masterminded by him or Cheney or ....masterminded by him and Cheney.

Plueheeeeze!!!

I agree completely. I just want to ad for the doubters here. The whole Islam - FreeWorld "struggle" is staged. The Middle East is no threat. Israel could walk over them on their own if they wanted to. We are contantly dragged into this discussion: Boogeyman here, Boogeyman there...a waste of time and energy....and profit for the warmogers. People like the pres of Iran grow into a staged role. They are nothing if you would just not pay attention to them. The day that they are really pointing there gun Israel and the US could squash them without real effort. Just send the 911 demoliton team.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The big difference between the big mouthed idiotic Iranian president and our big mouthed idiot is ours has already launched an unprovoked invasion of another country... he has a track record to judge him by.

Another difference is ours has the power to do it... Iran's is mostly a figurehead, with little actual power of his own.

Every attack bush minor contemplates, threatens or carries out strengthens Al Qeada's hand in the Muslim world, not weakens it.

If Iran was not seeking a nuclear bomb, after all of bush minor's war drum beating, bluster and veiled (and not so veiled) threats, I bet they are now, as fast as they can, or negotiating the purchase of one from Pakistan.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I saw in a few posts in the above syaing that we must stop iran because they WILL use nuc's. are peopel forgeting that america have already used nucs ? so the US can use them but no one else ?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

very nicely said i like it i believe it also there aint a point in this war if it happens it will be just for oil not because thay are making weapons

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If Bush starts a war with Iran, what's in it for me? Uh, I would guess nothing.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
For how many times did Bush mention WW3 in the media?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
all my peace work and teaching will be for nothing hehe jks teaching peace slowly to ppl is good it makes me feel good about life and what we sposed to do and thats bring peace

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Bush and the rest of his Skull & Bones buddies, including 'little Richard' Cheney want this more than any of us will ever realize. They have already tried to put nukes on station and someone snitched. The snitches are now dead or gonna be dead. The 'Grand Deception' has scared these people into thinking there is no way we could ever forgive them so in order to cover up this 'Historic Betrayal' they need all of us to go back about 100 years via 'Natural or UnNatural disaster'. They are feverishly trying to distabilize the world in hopes that we will be to busy surviving to revolt.
WAKE UP!!!
We have been lied to and are being lied to about a great many things. The 'Grand Deception' is just one. Think about it. If the 'Nuclear Crap' hit the fan, Who would benefit? The Rich. They'll have food and water and with thousands of starving and thirsty people looking for a hand-out they will look like saviours. They believe that this is their ONLY WAY OUT of this lie.
WAKE UP!!!!
Watch the footage of G.W.Bush saying the words WWIII. You will notice he has the exact same smirky smile on his face the Pres. of Iran uses when he talks. Come on people this President of ours cares more about Oil company Profits than the children of America.
My only question is! WHERE is the outrage? Where are the protesters? Where are we???

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Bush said a nuclear-armed Iran would pose a "dangerous threat to world peace."

Since when does Bush give a damn about "World Peace"?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Bush made a statement which was true. That statement was that a nuclear armed Iran could lead to World War 3. The majority of you are going wild over how Bush wants to start World War 3, the US being the only one to use nuclear weapons, and Isreal being able to destroy Iran whenever they want. Bush makes a statement about Iran and everyone starts ranting in all different directions. All sorts of pointless directions because the real issue that should be talked about here is the statement that was made.

Could a nuclear armed Iran lead to World War 3? I think Bush is right. That fact of the matter is that Iran is under the spotlight far to much for them to have nuclear weapons. It's only going to heat things up. Irans leader recently made a trip to the US where he would not deny that he wanted Isreal to be gone. Isreal and the US are heated about the issue. Russia is thrown in there trying to go against military action. Really in the end, a nuclear armed Iran would lead to problems because at that point the deal is done and nations have to chose what side they are on.

Furthermore, Bush's statement is against Iran developing nuclear weapons. So are those who attack him supporting Iran developing nuclear weapons? Some of the most destructive weapons in the world. Some anti-war crowd. I have another question for you guys. Are most of you just against Bush and disagree with everything he says or is this really where you stand on this issue?

Styki

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

in the biblical book of daniel there is a section that speaks of the king of the north and the king of the south.in the past these 2 positions have been held by others but the prophecy of the positions carries on down right to the end time and what is called the tribulation.if you read daniel 11:40 and look at the conflict between saddam hussein and pres.gwbush it appears that verse 40 has just been fulfilled. whether pres. bush is going to be the 1 to continue on and fulfill verses 41-45 or possibly a german/european leader remains to be seen---------but my wife and i think that looking at the present situation he-pres gwbush could well do it all.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
many will die and suffer for others ignorance towards their own lifes and that the realisation of that this is going to happen and that the second coming is on its way en it certainly aint a jewish dirty scum bag nor a american/westernised who is going to save this world.

it will be a muslim man and i can and will assure you of this and america most of it will be abolished.

question is were do you go when the war begins?

It would seem impossible wundt it that bush came to sheffield and stayed over in Barnsley/England at Brooklands Hotel during the G8 summit before going to scotland for the G8 summit wundt it? knowing the MESSIAH is in Barnsley and all that?

[edit on 18-10-2007 by deathpoet69]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
well nostradamus pophesized something bad happening at the 2008 olympics that would start a war or something like that (an event that will set the east a flame). Maybe this stuff is the begging stages of that event.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

"We've got a leader in Iran who has announced that he wants to destroy Israel," he said. "So I've told people that, if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them from having the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon."

This quote is accurate.
I find that in no way can it be construed as the OP states in the opening sentences of this thread. In fact, I see exactly the opposite.
What he says very clearly is

.......[B]AVOIDING[/B] World War III...you ought to be interested in preventing them from having the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon."

What does the word KNOWLEDGE in this context mean? How about the word AVOIDING?
Anyone care to guess?

The OP and his buddies seem to use emotion, and not logic, or basic reading skills.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Alexander the o.k.]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The use of the word knowledge as well as WWIII was deliberate. It's a double speak term. It isn't enough that we prevent them from being able to make a bomb but to also prevent them from having the knowledge to make the bomb as well. He revealed a horrible truth and I'm glad to see someone else catch it.
And as far as Iran having the bomb and thinking it will possibly cause WWIII applies to every single country on earth with THE BOMB. It doesn't have to be just Iran.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I agree. Using the keyword WW3 was on purpose regardless in what context. Scary

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

"Right now probably the most anti-American country on earth is Pakistan," Maddow continued. "Pakistan not only has a nuclear weapon but has demonstrated that they will proliferate that technology on the black market. The idea that Iran would be cause for World War III but Pakistan's no big worry to us is psychotic."

rawstory.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that in prior comments Bush made reagarding this issue he stated that Iran needed to be stopped from making a nuclear weapon. Now he states that Iran needs to be stopped from aquiring "the knowledge" to produce a nuclear weapon.

Chris Matthews commented on this change of verbiage last night on Hardball. Why the change?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
Has anyone noticed that in prior comments Bush made reagarding this issue he stated that Iran needed to be stopped from making a nuclear weapon. Now he states that Iran needs to be stopped from aquiring "the knowledge" to produce a nuclear weapon.

Chris Matthews commented on this change of verbiage last night on Hardball. Why the change?

I Guess bush figured out that even if they told them to stop making nuckleur weapons their would still be those who still do it. Similar to those you try to stop from smoking, their are still going to be those who still do it. I guess he figures that if you take away the knowledge of it all, that would at least either slow-down the process or stop it completely. That's my take on it at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join