It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Predicts World War 3 :(

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

If World War 3 does break out, how many of you are going to want a real man like George Bush in office and how many will want leadership from someone like Hillary Clinton.

Hmm... Lets see someone who HAS a Brain & can actually USE it = Hillary Clinton.

Someone one looks good in a Flight Suit that shows off that he has "Big B@lls" & is good at starting wars (although he himself weaseled out of going to Vietnam - must be nice to be a Rich kid with connected family huh) but not ending them effectively or having a complete War Plan (not that helpful at all) = George W. Bush.

Ok - I will take Hillary Clinton - thanks for asking!

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Oh My .. the most untrusted source of imformation should be from georgy.. really after the debacle in Iraq and the weapons of mass destraction and the fact that he pulled troops away from the mainstay of the original objective should prove that there are many unstable goverments in the world.. the first rule of warfare should always be .. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU COMMIT.. I thought it was a debacle pulling out of Iraq when his father was in power.. Georgy isnt a clean up team but its what he was left with from the failure to act from previous resolve..War in these days and times creates more problems than it resolves.. If your not prepared to sort things out first go then dont step in..

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Regretably given the track record of this country over the past few years, I would say the odds are, if another world war starts, we will be the one provoking it and that idea makes me sick to my stomach.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join