It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Predicts World War 3 :(

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think the whole story about Iran " starting "a war is bull, bush is only angry becouse someone outside of the US is making plans with iran, but bush the US's main goal is go give every other country permission to go with a nuke program except for the middle east, and anyone who is muslim, bush and his entire regime has made every single Muslim on this earth look like a biggot and a terrorist, and it's quite sick, there will never be a world war 3, Iran dose not want to use the nukes to destroy israel, they want the nuke program to help them with engery and to help the country, economically, but bush wants democracy, the iranian prez dose not want a nother pres, from a nother country to make a democracy in his county it's the iranian pres's job, to run the country, not bushes, or any of his " freinds" The US needs to learn how to back off from the middle east, middle easterners have been in a constant war for over 40 yrs, isn't it time to give them a break?

I think that Iran should make an alliance with russia, russia would be a good way to make peace, But forcing iran to stop there nuke program and telling the iranian pres how to run the country on accordance to the US, will never help the peace situation, not in a million years, or even a billion years, the US wants NWO, they do not want any kind of peace, peace. HA! thats a good joke i can tell to my kids!

Im sure in the yr 3030 ( thats if there is going to be a 3030) scholars and historians will look back in there books on 'The 21st Century, and the US Gov' and wonder what the heck went wrong.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by 1111111111111]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981

I don't think isreal cares much for irans threats, they could completely destroy iran if they wanted to, couldn't they?

They could, but not without invoking almost all neighboring countries to invade, as well as organizations such as Hamas and Hezbollah to deal their worst yet.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
HAHA!...all i can say is i saw this coming...ran cant drop a nuke on us..we shouldnt be the world police..and if world war three happens...bet that its our fault for tryina be super nation...savior of the world
....when will people learn that war is not the answer...we dont need to go to war to keep this country safe...the money spent on war could easily secure our country...but thats not what they want....its bound to happen but at least bush is bein honest about it...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
we have it.. so why cant they?

Because they WANT to use them; and they WOULD use them.

That's why.

Uh well you guys HAVE used them...

See, it's in CAPS so it must be true.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
All This nuke missiles deal to me is just a war of politicians arguing over who has the biggest balls. But really who cares, y cant the republicans forget about their oil and money (I know that would never happen) and the Iranians realize that Israel is in that one spot because the un said it goes there, and they are going to have to deal with that.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is big news. Not news on websites that ppl at ats look at, but yahoo. I think this piece of information is preparing the general public for the possibility of us attacking Iran. While the article doesnt state that bush is threating Iran, you and I can read in between the lines... when we start talking about something, something usually happens.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This continues to validate the many reasons why George W. Bush is the worst president ever. I have never seen someone who speaks so recklessly. To quote a line from the movie "The Sum of All Fears," "Words have a tendency of being turned into policy."

You cannot go around talking about World War III as if its some commodity. I'm not saying Bush wants WWIII, but the simple fact of the matter is, as leader of the free world he cannot speak of such issues so lightly.

Anyone who supports President Bush from this day forward is a delusional tool.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

1) Ahmandinajad never threatened to wipe Israel off the map.

This always amuses me. Can you not read between the lines? It doesn't worry you that a country with unanswered questions about its nuclear program questions Israel's right to exist pretty much every week? If I was Israel I'd be very worried and would not be willing to take the chance.

a signatory of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty, has every legal right to proceed with their nuclear program. (Israel is not a signatory BTW.)

Nobody (not even Russia) is happy with the fact that Iran had a secret nuclear research program (in direct violation of the NPT) for about 18 years. You can't break the law and then claim it's ok and your "right" just because you might now be following the rules. I'm totally for Iran having a civilian nuclear program if they want - but they have a lot of trust to regain first.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ultimately if iran goes unchecked, it will have nuclear power followed by nuclear bombs which is the real goal, there is a lot ulternative means of energy which iran has not tried in a bid to increase its energy supply.
A nuclear armed iran is a terrifying proposition and should not be allowed under any circumstance

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

(Israel) could completely destroy Iran if they wanted to

I find your statement disturbing. It is regrettable that we are so willing to continue down this road of Destruction. The use of Violence to solve problems is a Base, Primitive & Animalistic component of Human Nature. We will have a WWIII & maybe even an Apocalypse if we do not succeed in Evolving to a more Rational state of Mind.

Listen Iran's GOVERNMENT is what we are talking about here. The Iranian Government is a bunch of Corrupt, Un-Democratic & Extreme Religiously/Ideologically driven - nut jobs (Ironically much like the U.S. Government that we have had for the last 7 years). We have to remember that the citizens of our two countries are just regular people - nobody wants more War & Death. What we should be doing is urging the Iranian people to get rid of the current Government & take their Country back ( again Ironic because we are trying to do this here in the U.S. now as well). At the very least we should be using REAL DIPLOMACY with Iran - not just this completely Fake Dog & Pony show.

Why is it that every time Israel says "Jump" we say "How High"? I thought that WE - the U.S. - were supposed to be the "Super-Power" here... there is def something wrong - we are being pushed into War YET AGAIN!

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyBlonde

Originally posted by nyk537

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
we have it.. so why cant they?

Because they WANT to use them; and they WOULD use them.

That's why.

Uh well you guys HAVE used them...

Used them sixty years ago at the end of a war in which over sixty million people died. And that relates to the current issue how?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

bush should shut the hell up!!!

he should stick to what he is doing in iraq and finish that also in afghanistan he dont need 3 wars i just cant wait to see him go down and a new president with real good in him

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This dude yesterday who says he's about 39 years old, and is retiring from navy, lives in florida - I asked him if it would be possible for a war soon being in effect between U/S and Iran , he said yes, it probably would happen. So, I don't know anymore.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The only sense I can make out of it has very little to do with "protecting Israel" and more to do with protecting America's future fuel resources.

I mean if the U.S does have plans to control certain middle eastern regions for resources, then it will be much harder to establish control if they are armed with nukes?

I'm always of the view "follow the money" as I'm very sure human life means little to those in power. Protecting a country, usually means protecting that country for financial purposes. If the stories about future resource wars are true, then the Iranian business we are seeing today, is probably the beginning of these wars, hence Russia's interest in backing Iran.

If what they are saying is true and oil production is on the decline, it makes sense that the U.S would be in earnest to secure as much of that resource as possible.
Of coarse they will use political and religious ideals in their efforts to gather support for their cause. But at the end of the day its ALWAYS about money.

From what I can make of it, the U.S wants to stay on top. That could mean they have every intention to use force if its the only option they have. I cant see Iran saying "ok we give up, set up shop and have all the resources you want" and I don't think Russia nor China will be too thrilled about it either, as that means less oil for them and more power for the U.S and its allies.

A nuclear Iran will be a much tougher nut to crack, so I cant see the U.S allowing Iran to go a head and continue its program. The big "what if" is what Russia will do when the U.S makes its move ....

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Where is Lee Harvey Oswald with his magic bullets when you need him? I once saw Bush get off his helicopter and spit a huge loogie. Watch out folks, we've got a spitter! A refined gentleman... NOT! For a sitting president to banty about the words "WWIII" alongside a threat to other nations, he is undeniably a dangerous, childish and ignorant person... I am using the word "person" loosely. PS, I agree that WWIII has already started. ET are just shaking their heads at wonderment about the humonkeys they created.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoFunkyMe
he should stick to what he is doing in iraq and finish that also in afghanistan he dont need 3 wars i just cant wait to see him go down and a new president with real good in him

Prescott Bush with the Rockefellar funded the nazi's
Marvin Bush was head of security WTC
Papa Bush went to play in Iraq
Now Junior is pushing the buttons...

A new President? What difference will that make? They will still be behind the scenes... and if the new President doesn't play ball, there is always the "Kennedy Solution'

Nuke! America Loves em Too bad we can't use em or we would end silly little wars in a FLASH...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I take anything Bush says with several grains of salt.

The REAL threat is Bush threatening to start WW3 if he gets impeached. I don't think his generals are stupid enough to follow any orders to that effect, but who knows.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
But then again, the soldiers can refuse an order, that is, thought to be an illegal, correct?

Just like this U/S retired wrote a open public letter...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

tru thay would ay exact the same and if thay dont listen thay will be assasinated tru tru i dont know y did kennedy get assasinated ineed to read about it

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
IF anything, these comments will further strengthen Iran and their position.

Incase people havent noticed, Iran are willing to take them on.

Iran is not 2003 Iraq, they have weapons, they have allies, and they have strategic advantage.

Also, IF the US does go in full guns blazing, it will not be with the backing of 'duped' nations..

Iran knows the US Economy cannot handle another conflict,
Oil prices will go through the roof..

Public support will plummet..

Bush is correct in saying this will cause WW3.. but he's dead wrong if he believes it will have the same outcome as WW2.

See, WW2 there was a REASON To fight.. there was a life or death situation that had to be confronted.

Where as Iran, like Iraq.. is a war of choice.

Unless you want to enter WW3, and lose super-power status.. I strongly urge all Americans to push for impeachment before its too late.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join