It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IBM RFID Checkout in Supermarket

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Thank you for expanding on my thoughts, Sri. I was about to post pretty much what you've just listed if anyone comes out with more paranoia in regards to being chipped.

It has already happened. This just makes it easier. If the PTB really wants to track you, they will track you. The only way to avoid being tracked is to use cash only and not even log on to the internet. Totally off the grid. In which case, we won't be having this conversation over the internet

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've heard many times "If you have nothing to hide, why worry?"

The point isn't the fact that I have nothing to hide... the point is, if a government becomes controlling enough, will I have the capability to hide the fact that I object?

Most think in very black and white terms. Good citizen, and degrading criminal.

Unfortunately, most don't think of the leaders as being the possible criminals.

If the upper class are the ones with the control over RFID, and they make some rather awful decisions, what can you do to defy them?

Nothing.

If you are chipped, you cannot right the wrongs they have committed. You MUST be compliant to the criminals rules, otherwise, you will face financial deletion.

How can you defy them in the event that they turn criminal? Don't get chipped...

The question is... will there be reprocussions for avoiding the chip?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Total gridlock of social and economic action. You won't be able to do jack sh** without the magic key in your hand.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Gotta hand it to Sri Oracle. He put a new spin on things. I mean, why should we fear the chip when if the government wants to find you - they can and will. If it is about privacy, then forget it - privacy is inches away from being non-existent. Putting it in your body? Well, think about this: if you get an operation, they can put it in, if you go get a shot, they can put it in, or simply the fact you wouldn't be able to buy anything, once the bill does pass, would make you either get one or live completely off the land. I am not advocating for it, but once again, Sri Oracle make an excellent point about how we, in a sense, already tagged merchandises. And the chip is in some credit cards already. I would rather live off the grid, on the land, then to take the chip though.

<< 1  2   >>

join