It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are NOT real

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Many years ago, a man suggested that the best way to unite the world is through artificial alien invasion. After that man suggested that, the Roswell incident occured and we started getting abduction reports.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by wildcat]

I'd really like to know who this man is as well.... care to field any of the questions that have been asked?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
My views have been covered here already...The petrie dish..love it..
....There has got to be life out there ...just to vast..space is..And any one or anything flying around out there probley had a hand in our development...It would be tooo tempting not to mess with a planet of "backwards types"...(us)....over great periods of time..
...We are probley a wayward stop for ships crusing thru the universe..One of the sightings of a huge craft flying along side an airliner,....the people watching claimed it had rows of windows...and looked like figures were looking out he windows at them...Just like they were at the zoo..
..and ya,..sure ,..sure,..ufo's and such have been used by certain devious types just to manipulated things for there cause..
..some things will never change...there are just Tooo many things ufoish to expain away as bull tweed...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I got my information from former naval intelligence officer Bill Cooper.

Scientists don't believe that aliens have ever visited this earth, but they do believe that there is a possibility of life out there.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
it is easey to say that they dont exist until one is shoving a probe up your booty and injecting an implant in your brain.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by icybreeze]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

They are a hideous lie, created by the Global Elite in order to manipulate the public into a one world government.

Try telling that to people who have seen aliens. They'll have a different take on your opinion.

Do not believe this lie, as it will cost you your life.

I'm destined to die anyway - the question is when. So what difference will it make whether or not I believe in the lie?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Scientists don't believe that aliens have ever visited this earth, but they do believe that there is a possibility of life out there.

From wiki:
"The pamphlet contains multiple claims: UFOs had been crashing on Earth by the dozens since the mid-1940s, and Secretary of Defense James Forrestal threatened to publicize the fact and was killed to prevent him from doing so; in 1954 "His Omnipotent Highness Krlll"—leader of a species living on a planet orbiting Betelgeuse—appeared on earth and suggested a treaty: The aliens would abduct humans and wipe their memories of the event in exchange for sharing their technology. U.S. officials feared the aliens' superior technology, and felt they had no choice but to accept the conditions offered by the aliens."

If you support Bill Cooper, surely you support the idea of ET's visiting Earth.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I wouldn't trust Bill Cooper's words.

What's your opinion, though? Do you believe that there's a possibility of life out there?

I ask this because, most of the scientists who say that they don't believe aliens have visited Earth is because they say that space travel takes too long, even if you were to travel at the speed of light.

I, however, don't think we should assume the limitations of alien civilizations' technology based on our limited knowledge of the Universe and physics.

If we accept the possibility that intelligent alien life might exist somewhere in the Universe, we also have to accept the possibility that this alien life could be thousands or even millions of years ahead of us in terms of knowledge and technological achievements.

ed: spelling

[edit on 11-10-2007 by danx]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Wait a sec, this Bill Cooper?
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
Wasn't he killed for saying aliens exist?

Im not sure what you're saying. Do I have the right Bill Cooper?
What exactly is the basis of your original post?

Could you provide more about why you don't think aliens exist?

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well Bill Cooper said a lot of things, and much of it rubbed certain people the wrong way. I've heard 'Behold a Pale Horse' described as 'Behold, a Pail of Horse Sh__.'

As for a response to the original post, volumes have been written over the years supporting the existence of aliens, of course hard evidence is lacking. Most of what's been written to disprove extra-terrestrial life exists as off-hand negative comments by scientists, scholars, professionals, and old grumpy bastards that have a lot to lose if proven wrong -- mostly their pride. Most don't feel the need to address the issue, though any intelligent person would at least consider the possibility. Michio Kaku comes to mind as a well-known exception.

One brief paragraph written to dismiss the entire alien 'phenomenon' hardly phases me. Provide me volumes of work supporting your opinion as a counterpoint to the massive amount of material available attempting to convey otherwise.

It's not like you're just stopping by a kindergarten class & blurting out, 'Santa's not real kids!' We're not children, and we're fairly open-minded people. And although Santa does not exist, there's more supportive evidence to show that alien life does.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Well said.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

They are a hideous lie, created by the Global Elite in order to manipulate the public into a one world government. Many years ago, a man suggested that the best way to unite the world is through artificial alien invasion. After that man suggested that, the Roswell incident occured and we started getting abduction reports. Alien abductions are actually part of the Global Elite's mind control program. And UFOs are actually top secret US military craft. How come we didn't have any UFO sightings or alien abduction reports in the last 10,000 years of human civilization until just now (20th century)? It's because the technology is new, and it wasn't around back then. All documents of UFOs and aliens that date before the 20th century are lies. If you think aliens are real, then ask yourself this. If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet? No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld.

This is a great theory but can you provide any evidence to support it? Other than just stating your opinions. But it would be interesting to know when you developed your theory and what lead you to these conclusions.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I don't doubt the possibility that the governments could be planning a 'false flag' -- anything is possible. But to dismiss so many people and say there is no such thing as extraterrestrials visiting this planet, ever -- is naive.

Why must one possibility cancel out the other?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
“Alien abductions are actually part of the Global Elite's mind control program.”

How wrong do you have to get…..I myself have had abduction experiences, and seen aliens…..not some crapy “Global Elite.”

“Many years ago, a man suggested that the best way to unite the world is through artificial alien invasion. After that man suggested that, the Roswell incident occurred and we started getting abduction reports.”

The first alien craft that’s actually known to have been documented is in 1941, Roswell was just the first publicly known crash.

A crashed UFO with alien bodies preceded the well know Roswell events by some six years. Reverend William Huffman was summoned to pray over alien crash victims outside of Cape Girardeau, Missouri in the spring of 1941. He was shown three victims, not human as expected, but small alien bodies with large eyes, hardly a mouth or ears, and hairless.

“Alien abductions are actually part of the Global Elite's mind control program.”

Alien abductions are actually a joint operation between the world’s government, and the greys, and yet the world government have no choice in the matter.

“And UFOs are actually top secret US military craft.”

They are both, but the man made type, are made from ET technology.

“How come we didn't have any UFO sightings or alien abduction reports in the last 10,000 years of human civilization until just now (20th century)?”

We have, they’re called ‘demons, probably the greys and such and angels probably the Nordics.’

“All documents of UFOs and aliens that date before the 20th century are lies.”

Basically everything you’re saying here, ‘are lies.’

“If you think aliens are real, then ask yourself this. If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet?”

Yes they would, like we would be interested in the native tribes of the Amazon.

“No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld.”

What would any of us know of what aliens of such technological advances would be doing, you can’t just assume what they may or may not be interested in, firstly they’re not us, so they’re not going to be interested in the same things we are. They might love to study tribal civilizations for what ever reason….

You don’t know necessarily how far away they may live, or how quickly they may be able to travel from their home to ours….with such advanced technology, one million years ahead of us…..who knows……

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld.

I believe the opposite, just imagine how much they could learn if they study us. Learn how a race evolve, etc...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Many years ago, a man suggested that the best way to unite the world is through artificial alien invasion. After that man suggested that, the Roswell incident occured and we started getting abduction reports.

To the best of my knowledge, that reference about a man suggesting that "the best way to unite the world is through artificial alien invasion" is usually attributed to Henry Kissinger in 1991..... way, way after the Roswell incident (1947). Perhaps you are referring to the concept that was brought up in the novel, "War of the Worlds" which was in 1938? Then I could understand your point.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Slightly off topic, but these 'greys', people go on about. Surely these guys have a proper name rather then the generic term 'grey'. I wonder if they refer to us as pinks, blacks, reds or yellows.

Back on topic. If you're after some compelling evidence, checkout the Kelly Cahill case...

[edit on 12/10/07 by styxxz]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by styxxz
Slightly off topic, but these 'greys', people go on about. Surely these guys have a proper name rather then the generic term 'grey'. I wonder if they refer to us as pinks, blacks, reds or yellows.

Back on topic. If you're after some compelling evidence, checkout the Kelly Cahill case...

[edit on 12/10/07 by styxxz]

From what I've read, there are quite a few sub-species of greys. People call them Zeta Reticulans, Orion greys(long-nosed), Bellatrix greys, Rigelian greys, etc. "Greys" is just a way of generalizing.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Then how come you see no scientists believing in aliens. Surely they heard of the caveman drawlings. It's classified as psuedosceince because there is no real evidence to proove it's existence.

Try telling the scientists who are working with the black budget ufo research that there are no aliens.

If you want evidence, why not help inform the public so the government have no choice but to admit there are aliens? Right now they are keeping it under lids, which is why you have no public proof.

Same thing with NASA airbrushing pictures and hiding proof of the moon base and so on. Dont blame us for not having evidence - blame the government.

And like others have said... do some more research about UFO's please. They have been here for a long, long time. Sure the elites are talking about faking a alien attack, but that does not mean there are no real aliens.

If you do some research, maybe you will understand that not only do we have aliens visiting the planet, but the US government are shooting down ships to get their technology, and are also keeping traded technology such as free energy a secret.

Once all this is disclosed, you will see how the US government have kept the thing secret for about 70 years. It will be interesting to see what you think about that when it happens.

They say they are doing it because the aliens have proof that we were created by a alien race, and not by gods, and that it would cause much anger around the world if they went public and told everone. There are billions of people believing we were created by a God.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Then how come you see no scientists believing in aliens. Surely they heard of the caveman drawlings. It's classified as psuedosceince because there is no real evidence to proove it's existence.

To believe in aliens based on your own interpretation of the physical evidence and testimony of witnesses it to make yourself unemployed within 24hrs.

To believe in a mythical being based on no physical evidence and purely on the testimony of witnesses is OK though. In fact you are more likely to be employed as long as you label the mythical creature "God"!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

How come we didn't have any UFO sightings or alien abduction reports in the last 10,000 years of human civilization until just now (20th century)?

Oh my! You really haven't researched at all have you? They've been here as long or longer than we have.

It's because the technology is new, and it wasn't around back then. All documents of UFOs and aliens that date before the 20th century are lies.

If you think aliens are real, then ask yourself this. If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet? No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld.

It is my opinion that this is the sort of false assumption that gets us nowhere. Why must everyone assume that they have homeworld, that they are a race like us who evolved and travelled here independantly evolving. Even if that were the case, I'm sure us humans on this primitive planet would know what purpose they would have! Not. You're thinking so inside the box you don't know you're in a box.

This thread is like those people that say "If we evolved from monkeys...."

Suuuuure.

:shk:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join