It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my findings and other stuff

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Iv ben readen threw sum of these posts most of u guys seem to think that all these things ur reading on this site is true im not saying i dont belive anything on this site but how do u guys know that the ppl who made this site are telling the truth? they could just be sum nerds makin **** up with ther little fantasies

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by Chronic]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hiya Chronic.....care define what "truth" is, exactly?
Secondly, I don't believe that "the ppl who made this site" are the ones responsible for setting an agenda based on "truth" nor do they dictate what "truth" is.
The responsibility ultimately lies with the reader of the information.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
dam i posted this 2 times /............well all this alien stuff i mean such as aliens being here on earth alot of ppl on these forums seem to belive this all of the info on this site could be made up especially the alien stuff,

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have no idea what you're talking about, Chronic. There is some truth to this subject, but its very minute. Most of it, like underground bases, shapeshifting reptoids, and many other things have zero evidence to back up such claims.

Now there are very real UFO incidents that have government documents on them, but nothing quite so amazing that could in any way be considered truth or proof.

What you need to do is READ. If you find out what you just read had no evidence to it, ignore it. You'll find out most of this stuff is like that.

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
do u think most of the things you read on this web site is true?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic
Absolutely not. If I did, I would probably be in a mental ward.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
alot of people on this site seem to be crazy but i think sum parts of the site do have sum truth to it

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The only one who decides what is and isn't truth is you.
If you do some research into some of the posts and not take things at face value, it might help you better deal with it. If you do not question things, you most likely will not receive any answers. Most of the people posting on this site take some serious time out to research their posts. So I suggest you do some of your own research to better help you decide what you would consider truth.

Truth could be just a lie to make you believe in something that you normally wouldn't conceive to be real.
or
A Lie could be the end of a truth.

THINK

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
i belive that dem aliens are real cause iv acciured secret documents on them but my dam computer crashed and i lost them. i dont think ull belive me though

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Speak for yourself. They let me have a laptop in my mental ward... it's actually kinda nice here... everything's so white.. and padded...

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

i belive that dem aliens are real cause iv acciured secret documents on them but my dam computer crashed and i lost them. i dont think ull belive me though

Why would you criticize posts, when I am sure someone is reading the above and saying the same thing?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Speak for yourself. They let me have a laptop in my mental ward... it's actually kinda nice here... everything's so white.. and padded...

Hey how are the Nurses??

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

No joke.

Chronic, It depends on who you ask. Some believe that there are reptilians among us, while others think Aliens=God. The slim majority (I think) just doesn't know if it's true or not.

I have to ask, what did the secret documents say?

Peace,
BG

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
they were documents talking about magestic 12 and wat the alien space craft fround at roswell was made out of ther was other things but i cant remeber i did not read it all my cheap ass computer crashed a day ago and i lost it im gonna try and get it again from my friend 2 morow the documents were taken by a camera taken pictures of a book.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles

Originally posted by heelstone

No joke.

Chronic, It depends on who you ask. Some believe that there are reptilians among us, while others think Aliens=God. The slim majority (I think) just doesn't know if it's true or not.

I have to ask, what did the secret documents say?

Peace,
BG

If he told you, they wouldn't be secret anymore. DUH!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I woke up to this today.....

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
IF i dont get these documents back im gonna be so pist off cause if i do ill try 2 make a post of it they were area 51 documents and it a pdf file

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
To Deny Ignorance, requires exposure to all,.. truth, ignorance, facts, and disinformation.

It is up to you to decide what you believe.

link   

If it just crashed, you still should be able to get the file off the hard drive. Am I right or wrong?

link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
I woke up to this today.....

Don't you hate it when you wake up and your family is in the room? I know it bothers me...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join