It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my findings and other stuff

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
None of this please

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
man thers sum crazy ppl on this web site

tr

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
If Rush limbaugh can getaway with what he says, I just take it that anything goes. What I put on here I back up with 100% no guarantees. American Media is complely wack-o if you haven't noticed. Gore and Bush were together on SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE before the election. If you are reading this you may be on your way to hell! This is Purgatory I think. Paint this town RED man. All bets are off. Get a grip. Go back to church or the young Republican meeting or Kansas Dorothy your soups getting cold, and your IsP's watching you. No, really, its all true.

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by tr]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic
i had roswell documents i dont care if u dont belive me or think im crazy all i know is i had em then my comp crahsed and they were gone.

Many members of ATS probably have roswell documents, copies of official reports, news reports and theoretical articles. The problem is whether or not the documents you had on your machine have already been seen. If so, then you just have the same as many others. However, if they are of recently discovered info then you may have a genuine piece of the roswell jigsaw.

tr

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
PISKY-YOU CRACK ME UP.IF IVE GOT TO SEE A CHIMP ON THE TUBE I MIGHT AS WELL BE LOOKING AT YOU!!!PISKY FOR PRESIDENT!!!! AND YOU SURE HAVE BETTER BED SIDE MANNER, TOO. POOR CHRONIC MUST BE STONED OUT OF HIS MIND. TAKE CARE OF HIM MAN, HE's FRAGILE

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
if most people here are crazy then why do you stay?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie
Chronic...hmm yep I can smell the marijuana on your keystrokes even.

This was the best bunch of nonsense yet to be put on a Happy Meal. Sorry gotta go, got better things to do like breathing and rational thinking.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You put it lightly, sounds to me as if we are listening to the looney tunes of a meth addict, IMO.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Truth...? Is there really any truth...? I mean really, I guess truth is what you make of it , what you beleave. Its hard to get proof, of anything. So its hard to have truth.

Cronic, you really souldnt judge people for what they Feel, beleave,or think. You have no Right to judge, we are all animals of so kind. Just be as kind as possibal, with out being a push over. Your short life will be much happier. You will get to the point that you dont even care about the "truth"

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Truth or not, have an open mind to content presented.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Iv ben readen threw sum of these posts most of u guys seem to think that all these things ur reading on this site is true im not saying i dont belive anything on this site but how do u guys know that the ppl who made this site are telling the truth? they could just be sum nerds makin **** up

What do you mean some of this is not true???????

My alien shapeshifting reptile overlord told me EVERY SINGLE WORD is true.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
just cause my names chronic u all think i smoke weed well i dont i dont smoke anything

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Hiya Chronic.....care define what "truth" is, exactly?
Secondly, I don't believe that "the ppl who made this site" are the ones responsible for setting an agenda based on "truth" nor do they dictate what "truth" is.
The responsibility ultimately lies with the reader of the information.

regards
seekerof

i think morpheous said it better

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

just cause my names chronic u all think i smoke weed well i dont i dont smoke anything

I don't care if you smoke or not. Make intelligent posts and discuss thoughts, don't just sit there telling us we are crazy. Say something. All you've done so far is make noise.

I'm here to learn and my definition of "truth" changes when necessary. Everyone's definition is different, we are not the "collective".

Now, I'd like to see those documents you spoke of earlier.

Peace,
BG

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Physical evidence speaks louder than words!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Several posts relate to the " Truth " of this site.
Well I for one would trust far more what is on this site than from any of our " Honest Governments ". who use half truths lies and cover stories regarding any advanced weoponry, ufos or just down right mistakes they've made

tr

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I was up late and I was tired last night. I was telling the truth; life does seem to be quite nutty lately. I was reacting to your spelling and grammer as some have reacted to my poor writing at times. I recall my angered response to being "dissed" for something so petty.
Though your story is hard to believe, it's not impossible. It has occured to me that a person who has actually seen, or believed he has seen aliens or has had evidence supporting the existence of aliens, alien craft, or anything very frightening would probably be in a state of shock. In such a state I doubt that one would worry about grammer. Especially if that person lacked such writing skills previously.
Please do not let my response discourage you from this web site. My experience here at ats is that I have been flamed only infrequently. This is a pleasant surprise, and I am thankful. I think most of the people at ATS are seeking the truth. What they believe is what they believe. If not they are intentionally lying or just passing time with creative writing. Even reading lies and creative writing can be entertaining. You can actually post facts and some people will argue with them. So you can't win. All you can do is your best. If it makes you feel better to share the information you have, this is the place to do so.
Just don't stray over to The main stream media because theirs is a for PROFIT organization and they take offense at people telling truths that may have a major impact on what the majority of people are thinking (and the bottom line of the companies they represent.) They want exclusive control over their (our) domain. They farm us as livestock to be slaughtered.
When I said go back to Kansas, Dorothy your soup is getting cold and your ISP is watching I was only creative writing, but the ISP is watching. Everyone is watching. Your information will speak for itself. It will be better considered and given more weight if you write well.
In conclusion, welcome to ATS. There is room for you. Just try to be coherant. The other way is fun, too.

I agree with reap about government or commercial truth. I quote from memory a Will Rogers statement- "The only diplomacy a diplomat engages in is getting us out of a war that they themselves have started"

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
im still trying to get them beer this mourning i asked my friend if he had them but he didnt he said his friend had the roswell documents but he did not go online yet so my friend did not get them from him.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
thers a chance ill get the area 51 documents back if anyone wants to see them add my email at [email protected] and illl send it to u its a acrobat reader PDF file

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well, if you thing were all full of #, LEAVE! No one is forcing you to read our posts.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

well you must have came down because your spelling is better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join