It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my findings and other stuff

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Chronic, I know that these will be no replacement for what you originally had but the FBI site does keep some documents on UFO's and aliens.

Just take a look at this one

foia.fbi.gov...

You can tell how selective the FBI are with this issue

Anyways, the posts on this site are generally high-quality, but it is up to the reader on what they want to believe. Many issues here have supporting evidence whilst others are a bit "thin on the ground" when it comes to proving it.

-M.E.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic
dam i posted this 2 times /............well all this alien stuff i mean such as aliens being here on earth alot of ppl on these forums seem to belive this all of the info on this site could be made up especially the alien stuff,

by reading that post i got the impression you didnt believe peoples views on aliens or aliens existence, next you claim to have secret documents that just vanished and your m8 has lost them as well

sorry but i dont believe your story, show me the documents.........then i will believe you

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
once i get them bak if i can ill show them to u add my msn [email protected] and ill send em 2 u

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
chronic I suggest you change the title of this thread, it's misleading, because it's not about the validity of truth on this site, but of your own findings regarding Roswell and MJ12.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The greatest problem with the conspiracy community is trust, without it the entire community would collapse.

Im not saying we should trust everything, if we did there would be no point in conspiracy even existing, but please, dont judge your fellow man too harshly, its people like the members of this board that strive to let people know the truth (or a possible outlook on it).

Use your judgement, thats what its therefor, but please try to think befor you become some paraniod nut.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i still did not get the area 51 documents back but i hav manages to get 50 megs of classified info that requieres accrobat reader if anyone wants 2 see add my msn at [email protected]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Cronic you seem "shady", do you need friends?
Why the need too be added to msn? There is something going here, just cant put my hand on it, Hum.....

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey Chronic whats your problem wih double and triple posts, its becoming a bit stupid.?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Cronic you seem "shady", do you need friends?
Why the need too be added to msn? There is something going here, just cant put my hand on it, Hum.....

I'm thinking along the same lines here.

While I admit that I am skeptical that he has anything new I would still like to see what he has. I just can't imagine giving someone I don't know my e-mail address so that they can send me 50 megs of files.

erm, no.

Peace,
BG

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Good thinkin Beer..keep your email to yourself!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well Chronic, I've been one the site on a few different names for about a year and a half. Do I believe everything? No. Why? Because, I have an interest in these types of topics, but you have to skeptic. Skepticism is VERY important in things like this, if you are gullible enough to believe that Reptoids from planet Sector niner-0-1-niner are abducting us and are serving in the government and all the government officials are reptilians...well..come on..thats insane. As it was stated above, it is not Bob88's nor Skeptic O's nor the site's responsibility to dictate, define, and give out truth, it comes down to the reader. Do you want to believe it is all true, go ahead. Do you have to, should you? That is up to you. Everyone is responsible for themselves. Now, when it comes to me, no. I don't, by far, believe everything on this site, I (liked it was stated before) would be in a straight-jacket by now

-wD

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
im tellin u ppl my email so i can send u the stuff iv found some of u said u wanted 2 see em then others say im postin my email cause i need friends i dont know were the they got that from

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by Chronic]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Chronic, this site isnt claiming it's posts and reports to be true at all. Your supposed to read and come up with your own conclusions. I also suggest you learn how to spell before you post. Take it easy.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
learn to spell? i can spell dammit l i was just typin really fast maby u should learn 2 shut up

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Maybe we need to get Banshee in hear to knock sum heads around

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join