It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe Michael Jackson may have been abducted!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I am a Jackson fan. I have always been. No shame there. And I know he's been made fun of in the media for over 20 years or so. But I have always found him to be very interesting. As you know he has been known to be interested in UFO's and Sci-fi during his life. So last night, I was watching one of his videos, I think it was Black or White and we see a woman reading a paper and it reads. "I been abducted by a UFO". I think he's sending a message out to us. Of course this is ALL speculation. but if you follow his life, he plays an alien in MIB2. then he got together with Lucas and coppolla to do Captain EO. Some say he even looks like a Hybrid. All jokes welcome, but seriously, anyone else think he has been abducted? and if so, it would make for a great story; methinks.

Discuss.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
well i could perhaps believe he is an alien, but if not he is certainly a freak
i know you love him and all, but i seriously get scared whenever i see his face, and you would think he has made alot of money and everything, but correct me if im wrong i believe he is 200 million dollars in debt, hopefully his alien friends give him a loan

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'm not personally acquainted with the fella myself, but if he were knowingly abducted, I'd be surprised if he--of all people--would keep it a secret.

Frog

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well, his appearance isn't because he's a hybrid, it's because he had a skin disease and it's also due to plastic surgery. If he was abducted by aliens, I think he's smart enough to know that if he admitted it to the public, he'd get ridiculed and then probably sent right into an asylum.

I mean Buzz Aldrin came out and said he saw a UFO, now some people are calling him a crazy old man.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yeah I agree with you guys, he's already been treated like crap for believing in peter pan.

I am certain that there is something, fishy if not strange about him, and it shows in his work, like his videos and interviews. he always seems to be hiding something and in his smooth criminal video he actually transforms into a giant robot. have any of you seen that? if he did get abducted, it had to be when he was about 14 or so, that's what I came up with from my observation from following his career.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Don't know about Michael Jackson but I'm sure I read somewhere that John Lennon was and he told Uri Geller.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Elvis rose from the dead, took his beatles collection, and offed him.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

I am certain that there is something, fishy if not strange about him, and it shows in his work, like his videos and interviews.

Something strange about Michael Jackson? Are you serious?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Michael Jackson being abducted by aliens certainly would explain a lot about him. I'd buy it.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Michael Jackson being abducted by aliens certainly would explain a lot about him. I'd buy it.

It would indeed, I believe more on this than bush being abducted. here paul, check out this picture from his scream video.

www.mjanimations.com...

In the video they are in a UFO on outter space. look at the pic and tell me what you feel? obviouly, this is artwork and it reflects, "look at me i'm a clone baby" or something of that manner. I read his autobiography and he did mention that he believes in the supernatural. but I know that maybe one day he will come out. remember his whole deal with sleeping on a scanning bed? he looked like one of those guys from the ALIEN movies when they wake up.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
If Jackson is an alien, well then it's not a very good disguise, lol.

But to say he looks like a hybrid is to ignore his early days when he looked totally normal.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
If Jackson is an alien, well then it's not a very good disguise, lol.

But to say he looks like a hybrid is to ignore his early days when he looked totally normal.

you are ignoring the fact

that he changed after his abduction. perhaps he was given DNA and he was then transformed into what he is today, because his change could be due to the experiments that he had performed on him by the aliens. also, how in the heck did his skin starts to fall off and become patchy white? sounds to me like radiation or some sort of virus type alien morphing effect. would you agree with that? or does that not sound like a reasonable explanation to his mind altering changes?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Your ignoring the fact that he had this stuff "changed" during documented plastic surgery sessions. Maybe you will come back and say that the alien DNA compelled him to use earthy technology to re-do his face or something, lol. Come on man.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Your ignoring the fact that he had this stuff "changed" during documented plastic surgery sessions. Maybe you will come back and say that the alien DNA compelled him to use earthy technology to re-do his face or something, lol. Come on man.

Fair enough, I'm just speculating man, like I said..it's just a theory, but I wouldn't be surprised you know what I mean? are you a jackson fan?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I believe he's been abducted. I mean - isn't it obvious?
It is the aliens that turned him into a child lover.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Micheal Jackson, from Black to Grey

Imagine if Aliens took the most famous person alive and started slowly turning him into 'something' else, and then studying peoples reactions!

Michael Jackson said he only had one surgery... and I dont believe that any doctors have been named.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Michael Jackson has been abducted!!!???

Thank God!

Do you think they will come back for Brittney too? Let's hope so.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Dude that was a Robot Chicken scetch thing. For those of you that don't know what it is it's a show on Adult Swim.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Micheal Jackson, from Black to Grey

Imagine if Aliens took the most famous person alive and started slowly turning him into 'something' else, and then studying peoples reactions!

Michael Jackson said he only had one surgery... and I dont believe that any doctors have been named.

I never thought of it in that way, you could be right. he could have just had one surgery, I mean how else would you explain his sudden appearance change? I mean think about it, it makes no sense. why would he go from being totally black to grey? look at his eyes and his chin, he almost looks like a grey if you look at him closely. they could have abducted him and gave him the surgeries. all very possible.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

No, hes treated like crap because he is a child molesting freak of nature. If he was just another Joe Blow he would now be in prison for the rest of his life for what he did to those kids. You can overlook him molesting little boys just because you like his music? unbelievable..
Yea i know he was acquitted but hey, so was OJ..
I certainly DO hope that freak of nature was abducted and an anal probe the size of a telephone pole is being used on him right now..
wait, nevermind, that would be considered entertainment for him, especially since the "aliens" are 3 foot tall, about the size of a little boy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join