It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe Michael Jackson may have been abducted!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
reply to post by jedimiller

No, hes treated like crap because he is a child molesting freak of nature. If he was just another Joe Blow he would now be in prison for the rest of his life for what he did to those kids. You can overlook him molesting little boys just because you like his music? unbelievable..
Yea i know he was acquitted but hey, so was OJ..
I certainly DO hope that freak of nature was abducted and an anal probe the size of a telephone pole is being used on him right now..
wait, nevermind, that would be considered entertainment for him, especially since the "aliens" are 3 foot tall, about the size of a little boy.

I respect your views on Mike. however, there was absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing. He was being targeted by the head of santa maria's police department, because he looked different. you can't take someone to court because they look and act different, it just doesn't work that way. they had nothing on him, and he was successful and glorious. We all stood for him and he came out the victor.
and I try not to judge a person on what they do on their private lives. I can't punish someone for thinking his ways, I like his music and his dancing, so I try to ignore the media and tabloids. yes, he likes kids, and children, he has said that many times..he believes in peter pan and all of that stuff, but I like star wars and people think that's childish too. I am sure he did not molest any boys. but if he did, then only he knows of this and he should repent. still, back to topic, I think the greys had something to do with his immediate change.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Don't know about Michael Jackson but I'm sure I read somewhere that John Lennon was and he told Uri Geller.

Found this on telegraph.co.uk:

The night aliens called on Lennon

Last Updated: 12:01am GMT /12/2004

They came in the darkness and had bug-like faces. Stranger still, they left a weird egg-shaped object behind. Uri Geller recalls his friend John Lennon’s encounter with the unknown

There is an egg-like object in my pocket. It was given to me by John Lennon. And it was given to him by . . . well, I’ll come to that.

Read more on: Telegraph.co.uk

[edit on 8/10/2007 by internos]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Micheal Jackson, from Black to Grey

Imagine if Aliens took the most famous person alive and started slowly turning him into 'something' else, and then studying peoples reactions!

Michael Jackson said he only had one surgery... and I dont believe that any doctors have been named.

Jedimiller, you arent the only one who noticed that.

hikix yeah, something happened to him. All this peter pan stuff has been programmed to him as a child. The Jackson 5 cartoons had themes of peter pan and the lost boys, enough said.

They could have done a military abduction on him, is he being used to bring some alien agenda? Now days, when you see pictures of his face, he resembles a grey. The thin lips, thin nose, huge eyes, grey skin.

MJ said he only remembered having 2 surgerys!! he didnt do the rest to himself. THEY DID IT TO HIM, i have no doubt they altered his face. He is being manipulated on a biological and genetic level.

I believe all his past management team were agents for the mafia/CIA. Now he has no team, only one person working for him. Is he trying to escape them?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Hey, im not knocking you.. like who you want, i just find it disgusting..
I dont care if the DA had it out for him or not, the kids testimonies were
consistent and unwavering.
The SLEPT with him in his bed, they drank alcohol with him and he gave them pills to "loosen" up their inhibitions.
It just further proves the point that money can and does allow someone to get away with anything, from murder to sexual abuse of two little boys..

You dont see him because he has been shunned by most of his friends and family..
the first time it happened they figured, well theyre probably after his money, then it happens again..
It isnt ALL his fault though, these kids mother should've been tried right along side of him for allowing this to happen..
So, no, he hasnt been abducted.. the last i heard, he was hiding out down in Qatar or another one of those very small muslim nations near Saudi, a sad and broke man/thing..
maybe hell do us all a favor and commit suicide pretty soon

[edit on 10/8/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s

Hey, im not knocking you.. like who you want, i just find it disgusting..
I dont care if the DA had it out for him or not, the kids testimonies were
consistent and unwavering.
The SLEPT with him in his bed, they drank alcohol with him and he gave them pills to "loosen" up their inhibitions.
It just further proves the point that money can and does allow someone to get away with anything, from murder to sexual abuse of two little boys..

You dont see him because he has been shunned by most of his friends and family..
the first time it happened they figured, well theyre probably after his money, then it happens again..
It isnt ALL his fault though, these kids mother should've been tried right along side of him for allowing this to happen..
So, no, he hasnt been abducted.. the last i heard, he was hiding out down in Qatar or another one of those very small muslim nations near Saudi, a sad and broke man/thing..
maybe hell do us all a favor and commit suicide pretty soon

I hope you are not being serious Kronos about the suicide. that's just sick, he's the most talented entertainer of our time. why should he answer to some crazy DA trying to destroy his fame. He's not in Saudi, he came back to the US earlier this year, he was in Vegas planning a show and then he went to Japan and performed there. As to why you would wish someone should commit suicide is beyond my human understanding, surely you have a heart? Like I said, lets not make this a discussion about his court case, he WON it's over. the kids were lying and did it for the money that has been PROVEN.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Oh, IM sick? He molests little boys and is still loved by thousands of deluded fans but IM the one whos sick?
Like i said, I mean no offense to you, it is your right to like who you want as it is my right to despise child molesters..

I have children and for the last 13 years ive played the part of a worried, over-protective father.
What have I worried about for over 13 years you ask?
I worry that some twisted pedophile freak would snatch one of my kids from an aisle in wal mart when I turned my head for 2 seconds..
I still worry everynight that my X wife isnt watching my 10 year old little girl properly and some son of a bitch will snatch her out of the yard so he can molest her and then slit her throat and dump her in a creek.. happens just about every day by child molesters and this freak is a child molester..
So hell no im not kidding, Id say that id hope he blew his head off but I dont think his frail little fingers can pull a trigger..
I guess hanging will work, pills maybe.. idc how really, dead is dead..

"PROVEN" huh? Exactly who proved what and how?
How the hell do you know the kids were lying huh?
Nope, i read the evidence on thesmokinggun.com, they werent lying..
he got off because of MONEY and NAME, thats it!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
LMAO, youre the hotdog guy arent you? I remember reading that post!
You tried to teleport a hotdog to somewhere (phonebooth?) with a microwave

OoooOk, things are a lot clearer for me now..carry on

hehe, im only kidding around with ya..

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
kronos, i know what you are trying to say, but, 24 people found him innocent, that is how trials work, with jurors who listened to the boys' testimony. Something had to throw them off. Yes, alcohol and drugs to minors is no good, sleeping in the same bed with a child you are not a guardian to is not the best idea (since you are a parent, ever have your kid sleep in bed with you? I would assume you didn't touch them).

you have to let it go kronos ... MJ didn't write a book if i did it ... his childhood is what messed him up though ... watch that special on him? poor guy. of course, it would take some compassion and not judging someone ... and trusting in those 24 people who acquitted him who didn't accept any bribes ... so it wasn't the money ... if money got you off (that doesn't sound right), then wouldn't Michael Vick have been cleared of charges ... I mean, he got a 25 million signing bonus ... you would think that could have done something, no?

No one wants to see kids abused or molested ... my best friend has issues from a stepfather, I understand ... since I have witnessed how deep and permanently scarring it truly is.

MJ does look like he is turning into a grey though
and that would be some crazy surgery to get him to look like that ... so the theory sounds just as reasonable, because, I couldn't see anyone paid or not, purposely making another human look that way ... and ... greys don't have noses, maybe that is why MJ's fell off? It is no longer real ... more grey like than we realize

oh well. I liked his old music. I haven't paid a lot of attention to him for years.

You should never wish harm to another person though, but sometimes getting past our own blind anger is hard. I hadn't been able to fully subdue the anger towards the person who abused my best friend even though she has ... so I understand.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I must admit that his face changed quickly in a lapse of less than 5 year which is quite bizzare, and also the lyrics of his song "we are here to change the world" almost sounds like alien propaganda lol. But don't really think he's a geneticaly modified human, just an unusual guy that needed some media attention I guess.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The man is a deeply disturbed individual and very likely a predatory paedophile. All the explanation you need for Jackson's "eccentricities" are right there in his upbringing and exceedingly oppulent and bizarre lifestyle. No Alien abduction theories needed.

Uri Geller is a snake-oil seller, a chalatan and above all a showman. He is an illusionist who's illusions no longer entertain, so he makes a living off his tenuous acquaintances with celebrities who's stock is higher than his. When Uri Geller says Lennon met aliens, I see dollar signs.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
OK ive stoped laughing now some of your replys where funny i think ill heave a re-read iafter this post I very much boubt MJ has been abducted ....i think the reason he is "weird" is because he hasd no childhood and when he became an adult and a bit more independent of his father he just tried to recapture his youth ......if anything i think maybe he took some '___' and thts why his a bit whacko

but what ever anyone says about him you cant take away the fact he was/is one of the best pop stars of all time

but thats just my opinion

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
......if anything i think maybe he took some '___' and thts why his a bit whacko

nope ... if anything, someone gave him some PCP to wig out that bad. I have known people on acid and shrooms, and, they were all-in-all ok ... even if they wigged out a bit, they came back around. I have heard horrible things about PCP.

But remember, he had a conflict of religious interests. It said to honor mother and father, but, his father was cheating on his mother in front of him at a young age ... that really screwed him up ... and his brother's permiscousity in front of him as well. Not to mention that ... after thriller, his church dropped and disowned him entirely. I think that was the last straw, and he snapped. Notice he was still black, he was still into girls ... then ... it was all over. He became more of a recluse than he already was.

His real issue is a complete lack of trust and respect for adults. If you can understand that, then, you understand why he associates with kids. He still feels like he is one at heart, and, they were the only ones he could trust ... now, after two kids did that, he probably doesn't trust anyone. The first one, he probably blamed the adults (parents). What I think he thought he was being is the cool friend. He had all the cool toys, including a theme park. The cool guy that lets them drink and do whatever they pleased. I knew people that told me they used to sneak alcohol from their parents at very young ages ... it is not unheard of.

Does this excuse him ... not really ... but ... if you understand his mental state and perception, he doesn't think anything is wrong with it ... and, if you see him as a child in an adult's body ... you can understand why ... I mean, he wishes he was Peter Pan ... isn't that explanation enough? Some of you may not have the mental capacity to relate and contemplate that deeply, or are mentally blocked from doing so, because you can only think sexually I suppose. Our society is definitely geared that way. Not everyone is sexual in nature. Remember, he has someone pre-screen everything he sees and hears.

I admit, I could be wrong and be giving him way too much credit (stuck in childhood side of things).

Seriously though, innocent or not ... I blame the parents of any child that allowed their kid to go there after the first trial. Would you take your kid to a babysitter that was on trial (even if acquitted) for molestation? I know I wouldn't risk it ... for I don't think I would be able to live with myself afterwards if something did happen. It would be MY fault ... and I would probably take the law into my own hands after that as well. Prevention is the best procedure.

drugs, government mind control, aliens, severe stress causing a mental breakdown ... it was definitely something. We may never know what.

I did like the idea of aliens slowly converting a famous person in front of our eyes to watch our reactions and see how well we would notice.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
i think its kinda sad they way he has been exploited sinnce birth almost seems like every person close to him has either riped him off abused him sold storeys on him etc etc

no wonder he is a bit whacko i cant even remember the last time i saw him on TV

to be he just seems very vulnerable and somewhat detatched from real life ..........what ever real life is

who am i to judge him and as for pcp if he did take that then no wonder he is like he is even Hunter S Thompson said he would never do pcp again and he loved to get high

*goes to do a search on Hunter* ............im sure someone here has a theory he was murded

Edit MJ brother jamanie was on tv here (UK)not long ago doing Big Brother i must admit he seemed normal and was very laid back and came across very grounded i guess he didnt hit the pcp lol but tht other dued whats his name ..........David Guest ...i think he maybe took pcp with MJ because he is very strange ive seen him on tv a few times and all he does is tell "fibs" and silly storeys that arnet true or make any sense

[edit on 08/10/2000 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Didn't Robot Chicken already cover the whole abduction thing?

Either way, who knows.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Maybe this is why he wears a mask to cover the botched nose implants the aliens gave him and why his children are always covered up?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well he was an alien in the Men in Black movie. Will Smith said something like "I knew he was an alien"

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rytak

Yes Robot Chicken covered that theory quite nicely.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I heard about that show robot chicken before, but have never seen it. I don't have cable. so what do they say about mike there?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Well to give you a little background info, Robot Chicken is a comedy show on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network) where the skits are acted out with action figures. It's stop motion animation and pretty damn funny. Anyhow, concerning Michael Jackson, he was walking to the courthouse during the last trial when a UFO crashes outside. Out of the UFO comes another Michael Jackson, this one looking more like the one we were accustomed to in the 80's, you know, he was actually black. Anyhow, he claimed that he was the real Michael Jackson and the he was abducted by aliens and replaced by the white Michael Jackson. They have a dance-off to prove there authenticity, and in the end the accuser of the molestation charges, shoots both of them in the head. One of the aliens turns to the other and states something along the lines of, "How were we going to take over the world with a white Michael Jackson, who would believe that?" Skit ends... and that's it my friend.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Besides the fact that adult swim is hilarious, Space Ghost is my all time favorite super-hero, Michael Jackson is a creepy perv and disappearing microwave hot dogs have a certain enigmatic appeal...I BEG OF YOU... Please!...Stop replying to the publicity-wh*re antics of this ATS member. He is literally all over the board with contrary opinions and oh-so-cute quips. He is mocking you.

For the love of ATS and all that it so boldly stands for...don't give this guy the gun he shoots you with.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join