It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Extraterrestrial Beacons on Google Maps?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ehrm, on a slow connection, the black bars load on Google Maps, BEFORE the sattelite maps are drawn. This is *not* something that is in the photos!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I see what you mean. But it looks like they are just strips from different occasions. Also, Google does not have too much interest on areas with low population, I have tried to look for some places and the resolution is extremely low.

One difference between Greenland and the Antarctic is that Greenland is covered in a ice sheet, while the Antarctic has very mountainous regions.

And, once more, you do not have to trust on Google, you can use one of the other services, one thing that I have seen them doing is repeating photos in areas that do not have much detail, like in the oceans, so maybe they did the same with Greenland, although I don't find a pattern.

Edit: You can click here
to see a large (4481x3520, 1.7 MB JPEG) satellite image taken on 2007-09-30. There is some cloud cover but not over the central Greenland.

[edit on 7/10/2007 by ArMaP]

Edit 2 to fix the link.

[edit on 7/10/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
First, all I see is black bars about 30 mi in length.

Also, these images are several years old. Im talkn 2000-2003. So they're not very reliable. Also These are sevral images overlayed to create one. All varying in creation date

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am ignorant of many things. I am not a trained scientist. I am, however, a life-long skeptic.

Why do all three images of purported ET beacon locations on the Google maps appear to be different sizes when zoomed to 5 miles? Is this due to different angled photography by geo-mapping satellites? Shouldn't the satellites be snapping shots from the same angle, always, so the proper ratios and perspectives are maintained? If so, then why would the ET beacons be different sizes?

Why are the eastern ends of the blacked-out portions of each image wider than the western ends? Though not impossible, for innumerable reasons, why would the ETs build their beacons fatter on one end?

Why are their distinct lines extending from the western ends of each blacked out image as though the beacon were dragged over the map? Could it be simply poor stitching of images? If not, why do these lines match up, perfectly, with the longer sides of the blanked image?

Dr. Richard Boylan, allegedly, had his licensed revoked. Though I cannot confirm this data from a mainstream media source, even if it occurred, it would not immediately discredit him. He may have been run out of practice by the NWO. However, I always find it interesting when any alleged authority on these bandied about postulations of ETs, NWO or infinite conspiracy theories can, seemingly, outwit the establishment and evade their evil clutches for years, in most cases.

This, alone, makes me think they're tools and misinformation artists, themselves. Whether it's Coast-to-Coast, Alex Jones, or a million other propagandists who are truly trying to save us, if the NWO is that evil, which I don't doubt, then why do they allow these people to live? It's that simple. If they're walking and talking, then they're serving some purpose to the enemy, in my opinion.

I agree with others' assessments that the juvenile dialogue, imagery and plotline of the article doesn't speak well for Dr. Boylan. When will these types simply show us a non-photoshopped image of clarity? When will they bring forth an expert witness to these fantastic theories and stories of purported conspiracy? I see nothing but blurred images, projected fantasies, and feebly written attempts at wowing or shocking the public with their latest bad nightmare. Likewise, if they're selling something, then I'm not interested.

I would think that someone would have bumped into these "invisible" beacons while they were resting in these secluded locations. If Dr. Boylan's story is true, then produce the infamous "Colonel Shadow." Please, what a ludicrous and smelly piece of tripe. No one in their right mind would allow themselves to be called Col. Shadow, even if they were the real thing. Why? Instant destruction of credibility.

A legitimate researcher and discoverer of nefarious machinations would not wish to be discredited for an instant. If they're intelligent, then they won't concoct absurd nome de guerres for the appeasement of the conspiracy nuts who eat up this dreck.

My father has a saying: "I've never met a ghost that a 12-gauge shotgun wouldn't take care of." The point is that too many people are willing to immerse themselves in fantasy and fiction, while ignoring the scientific facts that are right under their noses and equally as fantastic.

Why did they need to bring these beacons to Earth? If they were placed in space by ETs, then why would they, or could they work below our atmosphere? How did the Cabal transport something so huge back to the planet, three times (and CIT return them to space), without anyone seeing it or knowing about it?

If Col. Shadow and his daring team are fighting on the "right" side, then why not snap a few photos that would totally blow our minds? I would. Why keep saving the planet a secret?

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark..."

namaste

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

These are screen captures from Google Earth. The yellow line on the top photo is the Alaska / Canada Border. The right side is Canada.

The Alaska location is part in Alaska and part in Yukon, Canada. On the bottom photo, as others have pointed out, you can see where the images are stitched together. Google Earth is more up to date than Google Map and you can see another piece has been added.

This giant Black Object you cite would be visible from the Highway to anyone driving by. I would have seen it myself. I would not send that fellow any money if I were you.

[edit on 10/7/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure of cover up, or lack of data, but on Google Earth, the Greenland Anomaly is approximately 1500 miles from the Canadian Anomaly, which in turn is approximately 1500 miles from Alaskan Anomaly.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Of course they are the same..most of the pictures are left to outsourcing professional companies with their own satellites to take the pictures. This means that then all other companies can buy those same pictures and take other pictures themselves. Like of major cities for example not just mountains and all that boring stuff. I think the definitive proof here is that it is too perfect.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
look at the lake water patterns
if there is something there the
lakes would look quite different
it is very obviously a mapping glitch.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I don't really see anything besides the strips that look like black tape.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I figured it out. The black strip is where there is no picture.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I didn't look at this entire thread, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

While looking at the satellite image of Greenland, I zoomed out a bit to find a gigantic yellow object (for lack of a better word) just north-east of the blacked out area. It's around 50 miles in length, if I'm not mistaken. Seems to me that it's partly covered by snow, and it doesn't look like a mountain peak.

Can someone take a look and maybe shed some light on this for me? Thanks in advance!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Impreza

I think you're talking about this

There's a thread about it

Here
Edit to add link

[edit on 7/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

As usual it's nice seeing you, but to be perfectly honest, I'm pretty sure that it's nothing. You've raised some good points, and did make me question what I was seeing. In the end, I think it's some kind of error in the composite images. Thanks for posting though.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Could the pics that are blocked in Greenland be the 821st Air Base group?
www.thule.af.mil...
I remember reading about networks of early warning radar stations all over Canada, Alaska and Greenland especially for the Cold war years...this stuff is being demolished and new more sophisticated equipment replacing it...maybe some of that stuff is censored or something...as far as the other places I haven't had tiem to do any searching.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Interesting, I'll have to check that out as well.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Here is an alternative view of Greenland and the points in question.

and closer you can see that at one pass it managed to avoid the cloud base.

Hope it helps!

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Havalon]

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Havalon]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I write this one off as a missed data set myself ... though, since these were 1500 miles apart, has anyone looked through Asia for the same problem at the same spacing?

I would think if it was a glitch in the satellite, it would be consistent in size and frequency (spacing). It seems too large of something to have come and gone completely un-noticed.

I think if there was disinfo agents and such ... then, I think some would be there to throw out wild ideas to test what percentages of people buy into abstract and far-fetched theories. Not to discredit anyone ... but I think that would be a standard of psyops testing ... knowing how open and/or gullible your subjects minds are is essential to planning a proper campaign. But who is to say what is real anymore
I just think alien beacons is a bit of a stretch.

I am looking for an anomaly in the Yukon I found before I had to redo my computer ... apparently I didn't save a picture because it wasn't in my backup files ... and of course I lost all my saved points in GE and I also didn't back those up. It was in one of the hi-res strips east of Alaska ... looked like a carving in the mountain. I will continue searching for it, but no luck after an hour so far. It may be gone now, but it certainly looked artificial it was rather high up. Not much around it either. So, who knows, maybe the alien beacon thing isn't so far-fetched ... they could have put some designs in the mountains as well, and most of it covered by snow and ice ... a canadian nazca

Thanks for starting the thread, now I am going to drive myself crazy looking for that thing I found before ... it was easier being forgotten!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
im not sure what to make of the black strips, they do seem to have some weird relationships, like orientation compared to north and to each other, is that yellow thing facing the same way as the black strip or was that done to show them together? the yellow thing is quite an anomaly, wonder what the heck that is. a little off topic, the pyramids were space beacons at one point, according to a theory i read somewhere, ill see if i can find it and start a thread. they would make more sense really, as they could shoot a beacon out into space using the energy already found in the atmosphere.i dont see how these strips would work to signal into space.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
the black strips on google earth and maps have been discussed many a times. I remember a few years back finding these same things. theres nothing sinister about them, its just missing data from the pictures taken by the satellite.. these things happen. That is the long and short of it, so really, this thread is of no relevance now. I would post links to the other threads but the boolean search doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It is now 2014, and a video on the topic has been released to the public domain see:

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join