It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran designates CIA and U.S. Army as terrorist organizations in response.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Frankly, why don't the Iranians declare the US Government a terrorist organisation ?

The behavior of the US government on the world stage over the last 7 yrs or so is very similar to the modus operandi of many "declared" terrorist organisations...

So why not ?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Fair play to Iran on this one... The CIA and the American army have probably been responsible for more deaths, maimings, injuries and have inflicted more damage and terror on the middle east than anybody else.

Thumbs up to Iran. About time somebody stood up and decided to resist the bully.

*Funnily enough me and a few friends were having a similar discussion and we also decided that the Yankie army have probably inflicted more terror on the world than anybody else.

It's Orwellian double speak at its best. 'We will fight the terrorists by inflicting terror'.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Fair play to Iran on this one... The CIA and the American army have probably been responsible for more deaths, maimings, injuries and have inflicted more damage and terror on the middle east than anybody else.

Thumbs up to Iran. About time somebody stood up and decided to resist the bully.

*Funnily enough me and a few friends were having a similar discussion and we also decided that the Yankie army have probably inflicted more terror on the world than anybody else.

It's Orwellian double speak at its best. 'We will fight the terrorists by inflicting terror'.

If Iran's bombers drop something on your Country that you can't recover from and are in need of help from 'the west', it would be interesting to see just how rapidly it happens?

Blame efforts like yours that isolate and throw stones on your OLD friends in the west. I find it increasingly difficult to understand opinions from a Country fully involved with the Invasion.
Seems to me Britain was a big part in the 'Bully Crap' with the Invasion of Iraq too

Dallas

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Alright I have had enough of the rude comments on here about the U.S. You need to study some more. Who else tends to enemy wounded? The C.I.A don't go around blowing up innocent woman and children, Not on purpose anyway though accidents happen. Most American service men a women are just doing their job and trying to keep their butts alive. You Brits annoy the hell out of me sometimes. The British ran the Muslim brotherhood for quite some time and now are getting more attacks than the U.S. I guess when the real Terrorist hit you over there real hard you will blame it on us too not because you are at war with Islamic terrorist or anything or anything.
If you want to down the U.S. and say we are the terrorist, Go to Afghanistan or Iraq for a few months and live what you feel. The only way to fight terrorist is to beat them at their own game. They kill 10 we kill 100.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Sky watcher]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
They kill 10 we kill 100.

Anyone else believes this isn't a good example of terror?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
wow i can only laugh. this is pathetic. Irans president is truly insane. So is americas. I think they should kiss mouth to mouth, then be best friends. It certainly seems that way.

Bush: I want freedom

Ahemd-I want genocidal dictatorship

Bush: Well I want that to, but freedom as well

ahmed- well then, lets get together and trick eeryone, then take what we want after we have them all confused and stuff

Bush: sounds like a plan you silly monkey

The leaders of all countries today are a joke. the populaces are the same. Youe lifestyles, your useless selfish daily choices. The lack of charity and volunteerim. in my opinion you all bring these insane men upon yourselves by the decadence and mockery. I for one wish the world would go through its growing pains already and get it over with.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Fair play on this one for Iran.

hmm I'm not too sure if any of you much on here ever talked to a soldier returning home for a couple weeks or so from Iraq but If you ever had a chance to talk to them, face to face alone..don't be shy to ask them "how many woman and children did you kill?" I believe they'd tell you and they'll even tell you they got a medal for it. I'm talking about the regular soldiers/marines that has to go out on patrol and get shot at, the ones that are dying from IED's and whatnot, not the ones that go out with the film crew, those guys really have to watch what they are doing..they can't go out on orders "oh group this and group that you guys head to that district in that street and that street, patrol there and look for al qaeda, don't come back empty handed." so what do they got to do? they have to go and patrol of course but if they don't kill something they return back and their sergeants will say they aren't doing their job so they have to kill someone and just say it's insurgent, insurgent, insurgent. and they say "okay good job and here is a medal" and that's it. Just wait over there and kill more, wait to be killed.

If that isn't being a famed "Terrorist" I don't know what is..

and of course the people who are "leading" our country is what i'll just say "corrupt" as many other countries, but sh** we are the "big dogs" here, we wanted to go to war with iraq and if i remember correctly our leader said "with us or against us." that's what I believe made even the country of Thailand send what? 50 soldiers or something like that I believe to "help" the US out.

But what can we do about all of it? not liking the enemy and not liking our own current government and it's actions? Nothing really.
The people already in power are going to stay in power, though their main faces may change; for example..many of us are thinking that "ohh after 2008 we will have a new president and will be democrat and they won't be the same, hip hip hooray!" but No.
I don't think a lot of the american people are going to accept a black male president over a white female president.
and democrats? didn't in order for us to go to war with iraq before they had to vote? and didn't the democrats vote for us to go to war? the only way we could of minus that 90 days thing the president can order troops to attack or something for 60 days and has to pull out within 30 days of that.
Democrats and Republican..right now or probably always has been..the same cutting out all the bullsh** that "distinguishes" who or what has to believe or think like what to be a dem or rep , they are just a drama trying to please the "people" but if they got their motives and want the actions to happen, it's going to happen.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
And Iran plays the game.
Is this out of ignorance or arrogance. Or is it exactly what they are supposed to do. Question everything. Why is Iran a threat (we've proven Iraq was not) we have far more toys than them- are they that stupid, crazy or is it that they already know the agenda and are for it. We've had many many unsavory bedfellows in our history- Saddam, Osama,...
Are we sure he is what he and our corrupt gov't say he is ? We must listen to the sources of these condemnations . Frankly I no longer can truely tell the friend from the foes anymore. Iran is a speck on the map- it doesn't have nuclear power. the only thing they will have developed is world support from other terrorist organizations and more recruits. No doubt there are dangerous madmen- but the worst our sitting in our WH and Congress and some Corporate board rooms. We ahve bigger fish to fry here at home.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Without security what home could there be to fry-fish. I don't feel, now that the Cowboy's opened the barn door, it can just be closed and everything's the way it used to be. No, I doubt that's the case.

Terrorist or potential terrorist states and their access to wmd must be looked at. It's unfortunate but it's based on the concept of survival first -- now. Dimplomacy second.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Alright I have had enough of the rude comments on here about the U.S. You need to study some more. Who else tends to enemy wounded? The C.I.A don't go around blowing up innocent woman and children,

Oh yes they do. Operation Gladio and some operations in South America. They don't care, they have 13 years old in Guantanamo, they can torture childrens to force the parents to talk, they are monsters.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Now I find this quite amusing and I believe more people around the world will agree that the US and CIA are terrorists more so than Iran and the republic guard. When it comes to propaganda the Iranians beat the Western powers hands down. I've seen a number cases now when they've made The USA and Britain look stupid.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
IT'S ABOUT TIME... Finally other nations have the balls, weapons & leverage to call America what it is -- A TERRORISTIC NATION.

We have historically prayed upon these nations to literally put sugar in our coffee and gas in our tanks. Even though I don't agree with all of Irans policies, there is something honorable in calling America the lying, hopocritical, spade it is.

If you think the UFO phenomenon has it's black OP's, just think about all those countless non-humanitarian OP's practiced by America over the last 150 years---- Cuba, Japan, China, Iraq, Hawaii, Africa, Vietnam, puppet presidents, guns for drugs, drugs for guns, remember Oliver North, (just to mention a fractional few)

We created and dropped the nuclear bomb (on real people folks)

We placed blankets & toys laced with TB, in the cribs of native peoples to get them DEAD!

Then there are those unknowing African American "Syphilis Crash Test Dummies" that we are so proud of...

Don't get mad my friends... it's just the world is waking up!

Peace.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
War Of Words

Originally posted by paul76
When it comes to propaganda the Iranians beat the Western powers hands down.

Japan, Germany, Vietnam, China and Russia have also defeated the U.S. in propaganda wars.

Does that make them right?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think this is fair to say, I don;'t trust bush and I don't trust ahmedinaja, but compared to bush ahmedinaja has no real potetial while bush sleeps on a bunch of nukes, so where is the real danger?
I would not be surprised if he pulls a stunt before the elections so he can become your leader
forever , so you can make slogans and baners an chear for him..... our leader our leader... bush is worst than the iranian president, in fact his the worst leader on the planet.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

They kill 10 we kill 100.

Anyone else believes this isn't a good example of terror?

Surely it is not a good example of terror if you do not take it out of context.Terrorists kill 10 of us we kill 100 of them....Makes sense to me.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Alright I have had enough of the rude comments on here about the U.S. You need to study some more. Who else tends to enemy wounded? The C.I.A don't go around blowing up innocent woman and children, Not on purpose anyway though accidents happen. Most American service men a women are just doing their job and trying to keep their butts alive. You Brits annoy the hell out of me sometimes. The British ran the Muslim brotherhood for quite some time and now are getting more attacks than the U.S. I guess when the real Terrorist hit you over there real hard you will blame it on us too not because you are at war with Islamic terrorist or anything or anything.
If you want to down the U.S. and say we are the terrorist, Go to Afghanistan or Iraq for a few months and live what you feel. The only way to fight terrorist is to beat them at their own game. They kill 10 we kill 100.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Sky watcher]

Honestly, you should do some research of your own. What is it that you think the CIA does? The CIA has been behind some very dark operations and has a lot of blood on its hands. I am sure that all that it does is "for the greater good" but the question is WHO is the greater good for? It is one thing if you were argueing this about a country that we / The CIA didn't directly damage in recent history.

Providing weapons to Saddam to wage war against Iran caused a fair share of casualties.

Having a direct link in overthrowing thier govt probably could be viewed as terrorism by some.

That is just Iran. We do that all over the world (look into the CIA's dealings in South America for example). Again, for the greater good. Or for the United States best interest. As has been said before though, all countries look out for their own interest. This type of behaviour is exhibited by all countries to whatever extent they are allowed to get away with. The problem is that the United States happens to have more power than any other nation, therefore the US engages in this type of behaviour on a scale that no other country can. We also have the means to do it with a certain level of sophistication that allows us to get away with it without blatantly coming off as a terrorist state. It becomes a debate, which pretty much allows us to get away with it. Not only is it much more effective, it is much harder to get caught. As opposed to claiming to have 50k troops ready to become suicide bombers.... which will make you look like a terrorist state to 90% of the world.

Again, do some research. You are right, the US does do a lot of good in the world and does help a lot of people. But you are fooling yourself if you think that the CIA is innocent and above killing innocent people for the "greater good".

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Iran said the US and CIA are LIKE terrorists not that they ARE terrorist. u see?
but the real reason they are saying is simple. Has anyone not noticed that the US gov, dose not want any country what- so- ever to have nuclear weapons but the US? I know i have noticed. Think about it... Why dose the US want to be the only country with nuclear capabilities? Neither Asia or the Middle East ( expect Israel) is allowed ( or cant) have nuclear weapons but the US?
Is it becouse our Gov is trying to protect us? Is it becouse our Gov wants to have order and help other nations have a stable democracy? Is it becouse our Gov wants to have all the power? or, is it becouse our Gov wants to take over other nations?

U decide. I know i have.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ok, ok, now. The whole point of this conversation is simply this.
Why dose our Gov the US Gov, want every nation " under god"or " budda" or " muhammed" same person different name- to withdrawal there weapons programs? our Gov obviously wants to be Number 1.
THINK...it's not about facts and factual evidence..it's about real life, about what is true and what is fake, to have a more open mind about the situation.
Some people only speak against something if they feel that it is wrong, and what our Gov is doing to other nations is most defiantly,with out a doubt, wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1111111111111
Ok, ok, now. The whole point of this conversation is simply this.
Why dose our Gov the US Gov, want every nation " under god"or " budda" or " muhammed" same person different name- to withdrawal there weapons programs? our Gov obviously wants to be Number 1.
THINK...it's not about facts and factual evidence..it's about real life, about what is true and what is fake, to have a more open mind about the situation.
Some people only speak against something if they feel that it is wrong, and what our Gov is doing to other nations is most defiantly,with out a doubt, wrong.

The problem is that old saying "Power corrupts, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..." is true. We are only doing what the most powerful nation does. When we collapse and someone else takes our place, they will exibit the same behaviour. Mankind is mankind and it is sad to say, but it could be a lot worse if someone else was the top dog right now.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
War Of Words

Originally posted by paul76
When it comes to propaganda the Iranians beat the Western powers hands down.

Japan, Germany, Vietnam, China and Russia have also defeated the U.S. in propaganda wars.

Does that make them right?

No it doesn't make it right. But the Iranians are only retaliating to the propaganda coming out of the west. The Iranians wouldn't even be making such statements if they weren't being targeted. In my opinion if the Iranians can be tagged as an axis of evil and labeled as terrorists, then so can the USA. The Iranians are being accused of a number of things by the Americans, although I've seen little proof to back these accusations up. On the other hand there is sufficient evidence to link the CIA with numerous incidents.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join