It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Astronomers stumble upon UFO on the Moon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
yea..that looks JUST like it...

But cool video of the moon none the less

Originally posted by europa
I've recently captured what is probably a yellow balloon floating into my field of view while imaging the moon. The object appeared in final seconds of the clip. I would've let the capture run longer had I seen it earlier.

Moon was approximately 50 degrees from the horizon and footage was taken about an hour before sunset.

Hope it helps.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If this was an object traversing near the surface of the moon, say even 100 miles above the surface, what would exempt it from being lit up like a roman candle, like the moon is? Why would this object so special as to not have to reflect a photon bath as intense as this one?

Now if this object was in dead space between the Earth/telescope and the Moon at what point would the sun no longer light it up? I mean if this thing is not in the Earths darkside atmosphere, nothing is going to stop it from reflecting the full fury of the suns light. Nothing.

Just curious....wanting to give peeps something to think about...

I'll take the assessment given by the man who actually shot this footage and his conclusions and leave it at that. I think that this object IS an object much closer to the Earth, traveling in darkness in our atmosphere (hence why it is dark, no sunlight hitting it), simply being seen because it is blocking the reflected light from the moon. Balloon? Who knows? Unless you are up there buzzing along with it we will never know for sure.

I had one instance of a LEO satellite passing between me and the moon myself using a 4" refractor during a lunar eclipse a decade or two back and after settling down for a few minutes fully realised what I had seen and was amazed at the detail I saw on it. Six comm dishes pointed at Earth, 3x3 lightly lit by the setting sun giving it a goldish hue but still very dark. The mundane can still be spectacular if you let it....

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is really interesting and the other works of this guy are amazing as well. Much better pictures of moon than Nasa.
I saw the vid many times and I noted these things:

1) Its not a shadow on the surface. Its too dark and remains an exact circle throughout. The undulations are due to air.
2) Its not a satellite. It changed direction and speed.
3) Its not CG. The undulations/distortions match with the surface distortions. He didn't upload it on youtube anonymously, rather placed it among his other works with his actual name. So I don't think its a hoax.
4) Its not near the moon, its somewhere near upper atmosphere. I say this because of the blur. It'd have been sharper if it were near the moon. Its completely dark, so its in the night shadow of the earth, i.e. near the earth.
5) Its not a balloon (IMO). The scope is looking at merely a few seconds of arc and a balloon would buzz away in a split second across its view, even if it was high up in the atmosphere. However there is still a possibility that its a balloon.
6) Its not space junk.
7) Not a bug on the lens.
8) A real UFO, but hard to tell ifs its an ET craft. There are no telltale signs like colored glows and intelligent movements etc.

Hmmm.....

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thats a very nice assessment, Im glad you didn't off into fairytale land and make up some hypothesis. The debunkers will throw out ANYTHING even if it makes no sense whatsoever, just to throw it into doubt. This aint no balloon, of course with the International Consortium Of Balloon Hoaxers in full effect across the world, one can never be sure......

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

3) Its not CG. The undulations/distortions match with the surface distortions. He didn't upload it on youtube anonymously, rather placed it among his other works with his actual name. So I don't think its a hoax.

Wow. There are a hundred and one ways to achieve that using video filters, or any features in a CG package with atmospheric renderer feature (NatureFX plugin , vue) or you can even assign a turbulence shader with refraction to a flat geometry against the background with transparency if you are desperate. It's been done since ten years ago in movies such as ID4 and fifth element, and that's just for very simple background 'unseen' effects. There are a lot of cg artists that will not agree with you. And a lot of people have done hoax using their real names along real footages (like the british guy with the speech impediment a few months ago) so I don't see the difference.

I can say a second year student in CG would be able to pull this off.

As for the possibility of CG nowadays, there will and always be. A possibility of CG, 100%.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
definently a shadow of something flying above.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It looks like the men in black got to the Video. I found the link earlier on the Coast to Coast website but it's broken. I've tried all of the other links and they are broken.

Can anyone help me here! I really want to see this video of the UFO on the moon. Does someone have a copy they can post the link here so I can see it?

Please help if you can.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wildone106

The debunkers will throw out ANYTHING even if it makes no sense whatsoever, just to throw it into doubt.

Oh come on now, lol. Look at some of the stuff your side throws out on a regular basis that makes no sense whatsoever before you throw that kind of statment around. And I know you know what I mean.

But back on topic, I am thinking this is some object in the atmosphere, very possibly a balloon, who knows. I have seen a balloon through a scope before (was confirmed by talking to a meteorologist the following day, by accident really, long story) and it -kinda- looked the same, so who knows.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

thank you rocksolidbrain
it is nice to see when someone says what they think and not just

nothing to see here, move on
its a balloon

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
No no no. I think it is a extradimensional giant moon slug. I mean, look at the way it moved.
Or it's somekind of a extradimensional alien balloon. I mean open your mind dudes.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chickenfeet

I cant be sure of what it is except likely in the atmosphere and fairly high to be in focus at all. I have observed for 30 years and have seen silhouettes of aircraft and even meteors go across the field of view. Nothing within several miles at that magnification will be that distinct, as fuzzy as it was. It is an optics limitation.

It looked like it was intelligently controlled to me. Not from our technology though, and not a balloon I would bet. After seeing STS videos and upper atmosphere filled with UFOs, I would say they are more likely the source.

We guessen tho!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SusanForKucinich

I downloaded the AVI, so got it here. No way to post it yet.

ZG-B1

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is the content of the .PDF file which was located in the same folder: it seems to be a kind of presentation of the documents:
since the folder seems to be on low bandwidth server,
i splitted the contents and uploaded them in different places.
Hope they'll works.

Subject: UTO
Date: Lunedì, 25 giugno 2007 15:34
UFO-DATA-V01.zip
Packing List:
June 25, 2007 Note:
Note: even if the name of this ZIP file has not been changed
I recently added the main AVI file (that was on a different server).
Now all the available files and data are stored into this single ZIP file
-070429-Unidentified-Object.avi

070429-Unidentified-Object
www.liveleak.com...

- UFO-Doublesize- Aligned.avi
A short sequence (300 frames) doublesized, aligned and croopped.

070429-Unidentified-Object / Doublesize-Aligned
www.liveleak.com...

- UFO-DoubleSize- StackComparison. jpg

The stacking of the above mentioned movie with some gamma and sharpness variations.

- 070429-Unidentified Lunar Spot.xls
Excel file with all the data about the observation.The file is locked (except for the yellow cell) to avoid unwanted deletions.Type
the password "password" to unlock it.

5.download-3.files-upload.com...

or

files-upload.com...

- 070430-ReportSonda- Milano.png

- 070430-ReportSonda- Udine.png

Meteo data recorded the same night from the meteo balloons of Milano Linate and Udine.

- ASTRA sample Tracks.jpg

Image shoot by Mr. Stefano Sposetti representing the path of the ASTRA's bunch geosynchronous satellites

- 070429-h2252- GeoSync orbit tracks.png

Click HERE ( no hotlink because of the width of the pic)

The Moon position at the moment of the event (Starry Night Pro)
Have Fun!
Alberto Mayer

As i said before, after the assestments based on ALL this data,
they concluded that it was most likely a balloon which diameter was between 11 and 15 inches, at an altitude of approx. 4 miles.
I don't know if that result was right because i'm not an astronomer.

After said that, i hope that some astronomer able to understand the whole set of data will be so kind to "decipher" them for all.
Thank you.

[edit on 29/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by 1337cshacker
Then, when the anti-christ rein is over, you will come back to earth with god and ride with god on the white horses (in revelations) and destroy the evil inhabitants of the earth.

Jeeez!!! I'm packed and ready to go! Headin' for them hills now!!

It will be glorious!

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by 1337cshacker

If you believe in god you have to believe in aliens and UFO's. They are the ones who jumpstarted our race here on earth, written about in genesis. Angel is the translated "shem" or "celestrial/other worldly being".

I would love to take your word on it, but do you have some sources or links to back up the claim that the word "Angel" actually means "celestrial/other worldly being?"

I sorry I cant, I have read where "shem" translates into "celestrial being" I do not know where since I come across many links and do this often. I agree my merrit is not acceptable, but believe what you wise and I hope you do whatever it is. However I can state this:

Genesis 6-1:
When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of heaven* saw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose.

6-4:
The Nephilim appeared on earth (as well as later*) after the sons of heaven had intercourse with the daughters of man, who bore them sons. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.

In the side box in my bible, it has "The sons of heaven: literally 'the sons of the gods' or 'the sons of God,' i.e, the celestial beings of mythology."

And also link:
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
You will read in this link the nephilim are genetically altered humans, cross breed to be specific, between men and demons (evil demons/aliens). All to take over the world by brute force, but god made the flood to kill them all (GO GOD!!) and noah was warned/saved. This flood was caused by wormwood/planet x/the brown dwarf star orbiting our sun. It came close to earth in these times (the last swing about) and had effect moon does on our ocean times about 100! Our solar sytem is a bi star system, mainstream science denies this. Hummm, I wonder why!

EDIT:
found this on wikipedia: "Furthermore, the Watchers appear in other texts regarded as apocrypha, and are sometimes even regarded as a previously-created form of humanity, or "Celestial Sons" " I know "the watchers" to be greys, a neutral/evil race. The crop gliph with outside of manchsters formed a image of a grey holding a disk. In this disk was ASCII, translated I forget most of the message, but they called themselves the watchers. Pointing a connection to aliens, watchers, celestial beings, angels.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

thank you very much ZG
i also agree with you that the blob looks like it is being controlled
which is why i asked the question in the first place
thank you

i am not saying it is a balloon or not, i dont know and would like to hear all opinions
but some people who have come to the conclusion that it is a balloon, 100% conclusive
should actually do what they tell other people too do and move onto another thread to debunk

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

That is what you call due diligence. Nice find. I ignored the files, being in a hurry. Good practice to look.

Thanks!

ZG-B1

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by chickenfeet

Hey, until we know, we wont know. I tend to expect it would be something "else" by what I observe, but what? We don't know yet.

Balloons with no sense of direction.

ZG

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
For those who understanding new stuff, i have created a new thread on ATS

Analyze This Mars Images

There is a P2P link discovered by me using Google P2P search that is from NASA and they are doing the same analysis as Mars Conspiracy theoriest are doing.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by guyfrom2007

Italian Astronomers stumble upon UFO on the Moon

During routine observations of the cosmos, Italian astronomers have recently spotted and tracked on video an Unidentified Flying Object or UFO
(visit the link for the full news article)

Hello guyfrom2007,
Magnificent video,
, but your link didn’t work anymore.
Here are two new ones, so you can repair the other one.

video.google.nl...

video.google.nl...

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by chickenfeet
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

thank you rocksolidbrain
it is nice to see when someone says what they think and not just

nothing to see here, move on
its a balloon

Yes, some of the stuff that pops up here is really worth considering. And if we throw the baby with bathwater, dis-informationists win.

Regarding Omnicron's reply, yes, its possible to do anything in CG. I'm not pointing here to capabilities of CG techs etc. I'm just saying that the odds of it being CG are low here. I'm basing this on situation rather than image analysis.

The only way to confirm whether its CG or not is to get this guy's PC checked and to get the raw footage from whatever program he was using.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join