It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hologram dudes, how was it done?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Come on guys, there's a difference between possibilty and a complete fantasy that isn't even physically possible!

The only fantasy i see is the official story.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

The only fantasy i see is the official story.

Maybe. But replacing one fantasy with another even more incredible one? What's the purpose? Someone is playing games ....

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You got that right ultima1. And there is a great body of America that is highly tizzed off and tired of lies and sedition. I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it anymore!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Maybe. But replacing one fantasy with another even more incredible one? What's the purpose? Someone is playing games ....

Well we have alot more evidence of other things then then to support the official sotry.

Not saying i believe the DEW idea (yet) but i do hope that the trial will bring out lies that have been told so that maybe more trials can bring closure to the family members.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
ok, I guess some of you didn't even read the whole thread, therefore your opinions aren't as meaningful as the rest of ours. If you bothered to watch the September Clues videos, and still believe that planes hit the towers, you are either 1.Committed to your beliefs, and fair play, there's nothing wrong with that. Or 2.As ignorant as the skeptics who still think that some terrorists cmmitted this act.
Did "holograms" hit the towers?
I don't personally think so, as I haven't seen any evidence to support the claim. But do I believe planes hit the towers?
No I do not.
After watching the September Clues videos a couple of times and checking the references used, I conclude that there were no planes.
Missiles most likely.
And for those who say "what about the witnesses who saw planes?"
I say "what about the witnesses that saw no planes/saw missiles?"
The video footage from the networks are too inconsistent and appear to be a bad bodge job, thats what I base my beliefs on.
But If someone has the evidence to support the plane theory, then present it and maybe us no-planers will believe you.
Remember, we aren't against each other, if any of these theories are in fact "disinfo" and the government are trying to divide us, then they are doing a good job.
We need to stick together and appreciate all of our opinions.
We need to not sound like the aggressive, abusive skeptics that base their arguments on war of words and discrediting people like penn and teller do.
Come on folks.
Come on
T.O

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I am going to have to do some more research. I came across a report of a possible hologram on either a EC-130 Commando Solo or Comapss Call aircraft.

Commando Solo aircraft are only flown by 193 SOW (PA ANG) out of
Harrisburg PA. I used to live in Harrisburg and worked with several
members of the squadron. Used to "disappear" at odd times like
Liberation of Grenada (1983) or Iraq (1991).

The Commando Solo is operated exclusively by the 193d Special Operations Wing based in Middletown, Pennsylvania.

Compass Call are only flown by squadrons out of Davis Monthan in Tucson
AZ.

Compass Call is tasked by all the unified commands and therefore subject to worldwide deployment in support of tactical air/ground forces on very short notice. The Compass Call EC-130H is flown by the 355th Wing's 41st and 43rd Electronic Combat Squadrons, at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Ariz. The COMPASS CALL fleet is comprised of 13 aircraft (10PAA/ 2BAI/ 1 attrition reserve) in two squadrons (41ECS and 43ECS).

I dont remember any EC130 flying around the NY area - they would have
been instantly recognizable as all aircraft were grounded.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
As far as this thread is concerned, I'm only sceptical of people claiming use of fictional 25th century technology, and what their true motives might be.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
I dont remember any EC130 flying around the NY area - they would have
been instantly recognizable as all aircraft were grounded.

But there was a C-130 flying around the Pentagon and near Flight 93s crash site. So just because it was not seen at the towers does not mean it was not there.

I have also came across a report that a Russian airborne laser platform was missing around 9/11.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You would think step one in a theory about how a 767 did not hit the WTC, would be to figure out how to explain the wreckage of the 767 that actually hit the WTC. Apparently Mr. Lear can't do that. Why bother even listening to this theory until you can explain that. Did they crash a 767 to cover up the fact they couldnt crash a 767?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It seems as though there are enough anomilies in the official story and eyewitness accounts to at least leave the door unlocked and the lights on for the "hologram dudes".

The possibility of this technology existing is there, but once again if your going to use highjacked airliners as a distraction for destroying the WTCs, why not use the real thing?

A simple guide becon placed in each tower would guide the planes to their destinations, if they were indeed remote controled.

Ofcourse I still entertain the idea it was actually highjackers that got extremely lucky.

From the fence sitter thanks for all the posts!!!

InfinityO'Reilly out

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I see the no-planers are sitll avoiding the hard questions while talking ove rthem as if they don't exist. Not that I have any actual authority, but please don't speak in no-plain-parables unless you can answer this:
The Hologram Challenge:
What made the 'cartoon cutouts' in the steel side of the buildings? You can add to that the 'thermite'-corner: damage in the South Tower, as well as the 'zipper cut' along the wall leading to it.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Holograms don't leave holographic wreckage!!! Not one of the no plane theory people can explain the fact that there was an actual plane in the wreckage... why do we just keep glossing over that very important point. case closed.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by b309302]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by b309302
You would think step one in a theory about how a 767 did not hit the WTC, would be to figure out how to explain the wreckage of the 767 that actually hit the WTC.

Do you have a FBI or NTSB report stating the wrekage at the towers is from a 767 and belongs to the aircraft that was supposed to have hit the towers ?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They crashed a different plane afterwards and no one noticed? Were covering up the fact that we didnt crash a plane, by crashing a plane.... your a genius. There is thousands upon thousands of pages and reports that state what the wreckage was, (not even going to bother with a link, there are hundreds of them to official reports) do you have any that shows it wasn't a plane?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is the best the no planers have... it wasnt hit by a plane, now maybe it was a different plane...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Honestly, I've watched some, not all, of those September Clues videos and I am not convinced planes didn't hit the towers.

I think it's funny, ever since 9/11 everyone has become experts in physics, construction, demolition, engineering, piloting, movie SFX, fire, metallurgy, holograms, lie detecting, politics, aircraft, missiles, explosions, sound, film, movies, newscasting, military technology, jet fuel, gravity, light refraction, weather, and anything else that came into play that day.

Do you know what it would take to make ALL of those movies fake? Somebody mentioned greenscreen/bluscreen effects. First, IF the plane was computer generated, you wouldn't use any screen. That's used to put a real object into a fake background, not a fake object into a real background.

All this black plane, white plane, no wings...it all depends on the angle and the film is probably not that reliable as far as making out the angle. I've seen planes fly over my house that sometimes look pure white or gray and from a different angle I can see the markings on them.

Well, I'm sure I've ticked someone off. So, I'll stop now before some tells me that I just don't get it or that I'm sheeple or whatever...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by b309302 There is thousands upon thousands of pages and reports that state what the wreckage was, (not even going to bother with a link, there are hundreds of them to official reports) do you have any that shows it wasn't a plane?

I hate to tell you but there are no FBI and NTSB crime scene reports that state the 767s hit the towers. Also no official reports that match the parts found at the towers or at the Pentagon to the 9/11 aircraft.

The FBI is the official investigating agency for 9/11 with the NTSB as technical help. Please show me the FBI and NTSB reports that match parts found with aircraft.

We do have a police report in the 9/11 commission report that states a missile was fired from the Woolworth building at the towers.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Originally posted by IrvingTheExplainer

Well, I'm sure I've ticked someone off. So, I'll stop now before some tells me that I just don't get it or that I'm sheeple or whatever...

On the contrary you have stimulated my imagination. Could you please give me an estimate of how many videos there are of an alleged airplane crashing into the north tower? Not any still pictures, just the number of videos.

Then I would like you to estimate how many videos have been publically shown of the airplane allegedly creashing into the the south tower? Not stills, just videos.

Thanks for your help and thanks for the post. This is going to be interesting.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have NO idea how many videos there are, still there are or whatever. I'm saying, anything someone has told me to watch hasn't convinced me.

I don't like threads that start by saying that if I don't believe what the poster is proposing, that I am less intelligent than they are or that I "haven't done my homework" or "do some research". I don't have the time that a lot of people on here seem to have to do the research it takes to get deeper into this.

Frankly, I would like an irrefutable answer one way or the other. If "the perpetrators" put up a video that showed exactly how they made the holograms or fired the missiles or planted the bombs, I'd happily admit that I was wrong in my assumptions.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Originally posted by IrvingTheExplainer

have NO idea how many videos there are, still there are or whatever. I'm saying, anything someone has told me to watch hasn't convinced me.

OK, well I was trying to pint out that there aren't that many. You said "ALL" those videos like there might have been more than ten.

I don't like threads that start by saying that if I don't believe what the poster is proposing, that I am less intelligent than they are or that I "haven't done my homework" or "do some research". I don't have the time that a lot of people on here seem to have to do the research it takes to get deeper into this.

Ahem. We didn't notice.

Frankly, I would like an irrefutable answer one way or the other.

I would imagine that 6 and a half billion others on the planet would like that also. You didn't feel like the Lone Ranger did you?

If "the perpetrators" put up a video that showed exactly how they made the holograms or fired the missiles or planted the bombs, I'd happily admit that I was wrong in my assumptions.

Seriously.

Thanks for the post.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join