It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Well then I'm gonna quote good old Han Solo here...
" Laugh it up Fuzzball!!!"

Edit to add- My inspirational music today...
12 Stones- CRASH

[edit on 25-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by reVolutionNoV5th

Maybe you shouldn't have stopped or maybe you should have, ahh when will this madness end?

Maybe there is a single page that has something. The madness will end November 5, 2007. I tried page 11052007 and a few other date structures but didn't find anything. What time does the Revolution begin?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I believe it is 6:30 PM SoHo time!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm mad at SO, I need more R's

I'll give 50 grey hairs for every extra R you can give us.

God, I don't have to look up the darn thing anymore, I CAN JUST WRITE IT OUT. Sorry yup, I was yelling, me spanking meself.

I think one part is ATS

[edit on 25-10-2007 by observe50]

[edit on 25-10-2007 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Oh been there done that....
GRRRRRR!!!
Thats the only "R"'s I get!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

No worries observe

Welcome to the looney bin

White padded walls,

Oatmeal served 3 times a day,

No choice on the TV though

They force us to watch Gidget reruns

Oh, on Thursday we get a fruit cup

Welcome to our nightmare.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
@ Kellter -

I tried using this number 2074424682 and this 207.44.246.82

No luck,

These are the numbers for Rev5's page where the image and links are.

FYI

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Sorry Jack, but being the Doc and all you get where my music reference comes from.That's just the way I tick....

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I tried various date and time methods with no luck. Is this the only thread that this is happening to?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by reVolutionNoV5th

Maybe you shouldn't have stopped or maybe you should have, ahh when will this madness end?

This madness will end either when we solve the thing or -- assuming the Earth keeps rotating in the same direction and orbiting the sun, if that is not simply a conspiracy and to not coin a phrase (and forgive the clíches), we all aren't inside an experiment tank in some top-secret laboratory or maybe just in some kid's seventh-grade science project, or maybe even all of this is just a dream within a dream you are having and we don't really exist at all, and of course assuming we haven't, in fact, gone totally mad already in which case we neither care less what you say or even take more than passing note of it, assuming that otherwise we do, and also assuming that comments such as mine (namely this one) are rational statements and not evidence of a mind that has been pushed far beyond its dollneanistic limits, though if you read through this in all of its gloriously, fully-phrased and correctly-punctuated form, you will see that in fact it is and they also mostly are -- at about 6:30p.m. on November 5th, 2007, in a certain hotel in Soho, New York City, reVolutionNoV5th.

Could someone pass me another 3,000-gallon vat of whisky, please? Mine seems to be empty...

[edit on 25-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

The Doctor is lovin it!!

PS: with 1:00 left in the video you can see the 3 Amigos show off their dancing skills.

The Doctor knows.......

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

I can't say for sure but there have been many times that someone has posted in this thread and if you click on the thread the last post isn't there.

A few minutes later it appears,

Could it be some kinda ATS wormhole to the revolution?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Jack, I must with great shame and head-hanging admit that I'm a little lost. Where are these billions of pages you have been going through and how exactly do we access them?

BTW has anyone noticed that the previous character limit per post of 4,000 has now increased to 6,500? Is it the same for you as well or have I simply been ironically rewarded or recognized for extreme garrulousness?

Also -- though this bears only a marginal connection to this thread -- where can I find those wonderful little animated smilies that kneel and worship or bang their heads against brick walls and so on? I don't seem to have them on screen here. (Remember I am a newbie and hence rather naiive...)

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

[rolls in a fresh barrel of spirits for Mike]

I took a nip, hope you don't mind

You are correct the madness has a final date of Nov 5

and a time 6:30PM

in SoHo

at Hotel Gansevoort

in New York City

I just hope that Nurse Cratchett allows those of us in the asylum to view the webcast.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

DID you BREATHE when you typed that???
Whew!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

As long as we got our straightjackets on..we should be good to go.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

To make it easy, if you log into BTS and click on this thread,

When you make a post, the BTS smilies should be on your right.

In ATS it is another set.

These Board & Business threads are seen on all boards.

After awhile you will remember the bbcodes for the various smileys.

I hope that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
REQUEST FROM THE LOONEY BIN

Dear Amigos, Staff, VooDoo doll manipulators and all those who have been having a great time at the expense of us looneys,

We demand respectfully request that if one of the loons happens to post a word that fits in the phrase, here in this thread, that one of the Asylum keepers immediately in a reasonable amount of time, acknowledge said word so the looneys can continue on their mission to break free of their imprisonment confinement and be allowed to continue to the Revolution with just a bit of sanity left.

Yours truly,

Looney Bin, LLC

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I can tell you that I've noticed for quite some time that once a thread reaches a certain size (whatever that is) that it's a pretty common occurrence for the next post showing on the board summary to not be visible on the thread. I seem to notice it when the next post starts a new page. Sometimes the first post on a new page of a large thread won't show up until the NEXT person posts.

So, not unique to this thread, even if the above explanation is all a misamalgamation of incoherent swill.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
in SoHo

the hotel's website is misleading.

Here's a Meaty clue for you
The Gansevoort, you know
isn't in fashionable SoHo.

It's in a district so trendy,
there's crowds a plenty.

The market it's named for,
is also a street.