It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Is there a place online where you can put the 76 letters and move them around like a scrabble deal, I would hate to have to cut out 76 letters from a printed piece of paper :bnghd:

Anyone?

Hi Jack,

I only got up a while ago and have just finished reading through all the posts since I signed off last night. Good of SO to let us know that all the letters we need are in the text supplied and the "spacing" (number of words) is the same -- but the word lengths differ...because he gave us a keyword

Yes, there is a program you can use for basically moving letters around. I posted about it a couple of times already and included the links for anyone who wanted to download it. It's called "anagram genius"...

I shall be working on this today more-or-less continually.
I agree that "imagine" is likely and most of the other words you guys have discussed look pretty good as well. Well, they look very good. AS long as we stay focused on it being a mission statement we should be able to crack it.

Wonder what Crakeur meant about the colour-coding in the spheres diagram? Does anyone happen to have a screen shot saved somewhere that shows the colours of the buttons at the top of the ATS page?

EDIT: PS...Thank you and also AccessDenied for the U2U's.
I was seriously wondering if this facility was not working in my case...

**Please see my other post below for details of another "big" anagram solver -- one which requires no software download.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I just posted a reply with some info for Jack, then added an edit -- and the whole post disappeared!
So before I write the whole thing again I'm trying this post as a test.

EDIT: Oh, terrific...After posting this my other post mysteriously reappeared (above this one). Weird.

To moderators: Please remove this one if you wish. Thanks,
Mike

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

I've found a very useful online iterative anagram solver that requires no downloading of any software
It will accept the whole 76 letters. Just input the message minus the punctuation (but leave the spaces so you don't lose your place), click on the "anagram" button and it will display all the letters in alpha order, that being what such programs do at the start of the search anyway:

76 Letters left. 112613 words in 'AAAAABCCCCDDDEEEEEEEEEFFGGGHIIIIIIIILLLLLMNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOPRSSSSTTTTTTUUVVYY':

It then lists all the words it can make from the complete string, and also displays a second box labelled "words selected", where you can enter words that you believe may be in the right answer. (Obviously include "continually".) Then click on "update" and it will remove the letters from those words from its search string and display the new list of words that can be made from the smaller number of remaining letters.

If you want to save effort just copy and paste the statement from here:

dollnean ngcniualcy evo evoui shleeoig cnteint itdntion crtoea ayald bpisgni esstefmnf

Alternatively, copy and paste the following letter string into the anagram box. (These are all the letters in the "dollnean" statement.) It’s all the same for the program’s purposes and it will read the whole string with no problem.

AAAAABCCCCDDDEEEEEEEEEFFGGGHIIIIIIIILLLLLMNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOPRSSSSTTTTTTUUVVYY

The link for this site is [here].

Hope this helps,

Mike

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Okay, I'll toss out two bones for those working so hard to unscrambled the phrase.

1) All the letters, spaces, and punctuation you need is contained in the image I posted.

2) One of the words used somewhere in the phrase is: "continually"

Just want to say "Thank you", Bill...This is very much appreciated by all of us!

EDIT: I meant to post this for you earlier but got sidetracked reading other posts...You know how it is sometimes

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
If you want to save effort just copy and paste the statement from here:

dollnean ngcniualcy evo evoui shleeoig cnteint itdntion crtoea ayald bpisgni esstefmnf

Alternatively, copy and paste the following letter string into the anagram box. (These are all the letters in the "dollnean" statement.) It’s all the same for the program’s purposes and it will read the whole string with no problem.

AAAAABCCCCDDDEEEEEEEEEFFGGGHIIIIIIIILLLLLMNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOPRSSSSTTTTTTUUVVYY

The link for this site is [here].

Hope this helps,

Mike

Super!! oh how I wish I had this last night

This is an excellent tool to help us solve the puzzle.

So many words.....

SO little time........

Anyone working on the bubble matrix today?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hey guys..back online.
JustMike Damn thanks for that.
Yes, Jack and I both could have used that last night.
I'm on it.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

Wonder what Crakeur meant about the colour-coding in the spheres diagram? Does anyone happen to have a screen shot saved somewhere that shows the colours of the buttons at the top of the ATS page?

Here is the old toolbar, is this what you were asking about?

hit the second link to see it full size.

full size

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Guys..perhaps not the Tool bars, but the forums themselves?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I was thinking that the color forum coding might not be the bubbles,

we have been getting applause for communication forms

I don't know but I am working the phrase deal.

I haven't checked out the 207.******* page so I will peek in there and citizen-awareness.com

******nothing new on them pages at least nothing that I could notice on a glance *******

Those bubble matrix folks could sure use a clue, or even just a little focus on that 3d image

[edit on 2007/10/25 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I just read this again and this now seems to be a guide to find the answer.

Of course I may have just went off the deep end early today

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
CONTINUALLY imagine place a devoted to DENYING IGNORANCE EVOLUTION FIFTH

BCEEILNNSSSST

I did this one so far if someone wants to work on this angle.

Imagine - a place continually devoted to denying ignorance

sounds good

these are left but might not be in the phrase. (fifth evolution ?)

Just from glancing at the remaining I see BE Silent but that can't be part of it

shhhhh!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

there coming to take me away hah ahaaa

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Sounds good to me Jack...and fight them off...it's not time for a padded room yet...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Of course I may have just went off the deep end early today

dude, you've been in the deep end for days.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

"I just hope my breakdown has brought some entertainment to those voices in my head "

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Voices in your head Jack...? Well Damnit put them to work on the puzzle... no free rides...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I know I said I disregarded this before.What if each line is a clue to the words in the Dollnean text?

I'm losing it too....geez...
Edit- because I haven't had enough coffee, sleep or food to be capable of rational thought right now, apparently.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I think it was a guide to solving the puzzle.

I think the book is referring to the massive thread from a game back in 04

find the rings game, alot more members joined in the effort and numerous other sites in cyberspace were used, myserious members popped up here and there with info, much like this thread.

The lack of members helping is making this extremely difficult.

here is a link to some of the threads:

GOOGLE SEARCH for FIND THE RINGS

remember, I have officially lost it so this post may just be the ramblings of a madman

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Well then...I'm just rambling along with you.
Everyone I think has given up.Not this chic. I'll work till November 4 if I have to.
Thanks for the link.
Of course we could just be running in circles here.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
See? Double post...I'm over the edge...

[edit on 25-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join